just bought stricke poseidons tumormaxxing stack

no, we are keeping it private because of safety reasons and it is still in it's experimental stages, unlike dyorotic we aren't going to be promoting random teens to take a stack that may give them harmful health complications which is why we are experimenting, same reason why all the results of my stack won't be shared here and instead kept exclusively to that discord u got shown some time ago, you all aren't deserving
dont care. have been taking it for 4 days so far and feel okay. gonna post public results in a month. science is public knowledge nigga

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Good_Little_Goy, Chadelite and 3 others
dont care. have been taking it for 4 days so far and feel okay. gonna post public results in a month. science is public knowledge nigga
you do what you want

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
damn, didn't read, skimmed through, looks like I cut deep into a nerve.
Relax jay, I'm only giving you what you want.
and look at him trying to turn it back on me when i exposed his delusion again jfl

you're subconsciously one of his 'rats'. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 6217, Good_Little_Goy and 8 others
I don't need to give proof, like I said one person has already given his testemonial of growing 2 inches from this in 4 weeks at age 25 when he hasn't grown since age 19, again we don't need to share anything with you all and we will not comment on this further, like I said you are all not deserving, only the people who actually contributed to heightmaxxing research deserve my appreciation, not lazy researchers
Jfl, you truly did get bullied into submission.
I have no interest in the drama between you and @Dyorotic2 but we need more than a testimonial as proof

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Wrecker
Jfl, you truly did get bullied into submission.
I have no interest in the drama between you and @Dyorotic2 but we need more than a testimonial as proof
Why? Noone is trying to prove anything to you

@Strike_Poseidon just make ur stack public. Took me few days to get a full list of that shit. A lot of desperate people whose growth plates are gonna close within months and who are willing to try that shit to grow. Whatever I might post it myself and credit u and label it as Strike's stack or whatever idc tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, turkproducer, Deleted member 5875 and 6 others
you're subconsciously one of his 'rats'. Good luck
I never forced anyone to take this, I told all of them they buy all this at their own risk and reward/loss. True lab rats have no choice in what they take as they are forcefully fed whatever shit scientists give them, at this point it doesn't matter what you think I call them or not, they take whatever they want and they are one hundred percent responsible for their own actions, even if I did consider them to be my 'rats' it wouldn't matter in the least, they can choose whether or not to go through with this or not, they aren't like real lab rats with no capacity to make decisions, anyway I will stop humoring your 90 IQ delusion any further

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
@Strike_Poseidon just make ur stack public. Took me few days to get a full list of that shit. A lot of desperate people whose growth plates are gonna close within months and who are willing to try that shit to grow. Whatever I might post it myself and credit u
Look it is in it's experimental stages bro, I'm still in contact with that Brazilian guy who found out how to inhibit chondrocyte maturation and maintain cartilage, the research is slow, this isn't like naturalheightgrowth website

and look at him trying to turn it back on me when i exposed his delusion again jfl
Oh, right, you want me to debunk it.
Get the fuck out, I am not becoming submissive
Yes, yes you are, you run your mouth until I post the picture of you calling your manlet worshippers "lab rat's", "waiting for them to finish the experiment" I'm paraphrasing, but that's what you were eluding to.
no one cares about you jfl
your entire discord is obsessed with me, and I'm not even in it. If you didn't care about me you wouldn't constantly bring me up, keep obsessing over me, jay.
Strike1

I have way more supporters than you
> thinking I care for online forum supporters.
the absolute state of you Jay, holy shit you're pathetic. Online status means nothing.
I called them lab rats as a joke at the time
didn't seem like a joke, you said it twice, then when we exposed you on your own discord you had your entire manlet cult surprised, didn't seem like a joke to them.
look at you talking about 'immoral' things when you keep pushing disgusting white superiority agendas and calling ethnics subhuman
Oh Jay, how naive of you. Calling ethnic's subhuman isn't hurting anyone, but calling your followers 'lab rat's whilst they're following your guide-line objectively is 'immoral'.
I'm not arguing with you further
You'll continue to bite back at me like a little puppy, let's see.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Chintuck22, Inscol and 2 others
@Strike_Poseidon just make ur stack public. Took me few days to get a full list of that shit. A lot of desperate people whose growth plates are gonna close within months and who are willing to try that shit to grow. Whatever I might post it myself and credit u and label it as Strike's stack or whatever idc tbh
Just do it, the fact that he keeps coping with wanting to keep it private even though it's "proven" work seems sketchy

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker and Incoming
God, he's still writing me essays, the obsession is intense.

Oh, right, you want me to debunk it.

Yes, yes you are, you run your mouth until I post the picture of you calling your manlet worshippers "lab rat's", "waiting for them to finish the experiment" I'm paraphrasing, but that's what you were eluding to.

your entire discord is obsessed with me, and I'm not even in it. If you didn't care about me you wouldn't constantly bring me up, keep obsessing over me, jay.
View attachment 512027

> thinking I care for online forum supporters.
the absolute state of you Jay, holy shit you're pathetic. Online status means nothing.

didn't seem like a joke, you said it twice, then when we exposed you on your own discord you had your entire manlet cult surprised, didn't seem like a joke to them.

Oh Jay, how naive of you. Calling ethnic's subhuman isn't hurting anyone, but calling your followers 'lab rat's whilst they're following your guide-line objectively is 'immoral'.

You'll continue to bite back at me like a little puppy, let's see.
dn rd spewed nonsense

Look it is in it's experimental stages bro, I'm still in contact with that Brazilian guy who found out how to inhibit chondrocyte maturation and maintain cartilage, the research is slow, this isn't like naturalheightgrowth website
"Experimental stages" yet people have already grown from it... ok bud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Tom2004 and Deleted member 2756
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4946
"Experimental stages" yet people have already grown from it... ok bud.
that doesn't mean it still isn't in it's experimental stages bro, again, that discord server isn't even mine JFL

Last edited:
Just do it, the fact that he keeps coping with wanting to keep it private even though it's "proven" work seems sketchy
I don't really want to because I feel like it should be up to Poseidon to release it. Idk tbh.

that doesn't mean it still isn't in it's experimental stages bro
But if it's already gotten "results" then why do you need to continue changing it? The logic doesn't follow.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
I don't really want to because I feel like it should be up to Poseidon to release it. Idk tbh.
just don't they aren't deserving bro

But if it's already gotten "results" then why do you need to continue changing it? The logic doesn't follow.
it has worked really quickly for some people (hyper responders) and is taking it's time for others (normal responders), we are currently implementing and researching other protocols

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Wrecker and Deleted member 4946
Yes, I scam people by wasting my own time spewing random scientific facts while I don’t get anything in return except imaginary internet points
couldn't say it better myself

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and Wrecker
Yes, I scam people by wasting my own time spewing random scientific facts while I don’t get anything in return except imaginary internet points
1588075063112 1

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker
does your level of sentience seriously end there? christ almighty.
he's pulling in desperate short teenagers, so they can take the supplements and chemicals that he suggests, in which he can ensure that the chemicals and supplements aren't dangerous, for his own personal consumption. He's called them labrats, no matter what he says to justify and warp what he said, he'll always be in the wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, wateriswet, stuckneworleans and 5 others
he's pulling in desperate short teenagers, so they can take the supplements and chemicals that he suggests, in which he can ensure that the chemicals and supplements aren't dangerous, for his own personal consumption. He's called them labrats, no matter what he says to justify and warp what he said, he'll always be in the wrong.
Like I said, I am taking this stack as well and I have proof that I am taking it, anyways, keep believing your delusion, just shows how obsessed you are with me when I took all of your followers, by the way. Even if you are correct, telling other people to take supplements and chemicals that I 'suggest' isn't scamming, yet alone shows your intellectual inferiority in simple English vocab, scamming is when you make money of a bunk product or service you are recommending other people whether it is your own or not there is always something to gain, I had nothing to gain from it.

'MUH, STRIKE is scamming people by helping adults grow' JFL at your delusion, it isn't a scam if it works and IT ISN'T a scam if I ain't gaining anything retard

Last edited:
Damn, so guess we’ll have to wait for some greycels to test this shit
@Strike_Poseidon you should make it public so there are more lab rats

Damn, so guess we’ll have to wait for some greycels to test this shit
@Strike_Poseidon you should make it public so there are more lab rats
nah man, don't wanna get FDA involved in this site too

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Cope
Like I said, I am taking this stack as well and I have proof that I am taking it, anyways, keep believing your delusion, just shows how obsessed you are with me when I took all of your followers
I didn't have any followers, to begin with. The fact that you are even proud of controlling a cult of manlet's refutes your entire reply to @bruh3610, because he eluding to the objectivity of validation on the internet being worthless, you agreed with him, just lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
nah man, don't wanna get FDA involved in this site too
You really think the FDA is going to get involved over you making a measly thread on a site where people openly talk about injecting hormones and GHRPs on a daily basis? JFL, you really need to come up with a better excuse.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, s3-s3, Chadelite and 2 others
I didn't have any followers, to begin with. The fact that you are even proud of controlling a cult of manlet's refutes your entire reply to @bruh3610, because he eluding to the objectivity of validation on the internet being worthless, you agreed with him, just lol.
oh yeah that was before the... what was it, 26 pages of replies to your 'ultimate pubertymaxxing thread'? k then buddy

@Dyorotic2 @Strike_Poseidon
brb, gonna go play some video games

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
You really think the FDA is going to get involved over you making a measly thread on a site where people openly talk about injecting hormones and GHRPs on a daily basis?
yes THEY DO, they do more than that actually, if random people on the internet are advocating dangerous hormones to teens and adults to make them 'grow taller', who knows how long they've been lurking here for. These stacks are going all over reddit as well. Wtf you mean better excuse? I don't care whether you believe me or not, I am not getting in trouble with the government for actions over the internet like I did before, believe what you want, I could care less

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope
You really think the FDA is going to get involved over you making a measly thread on a site where people openly talk about injecting hormones and GHRPs on a daily basis? JFL, you really need to come up with a better excuse.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 2.39.15 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 2.39.15 pm.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 16
yes THEY DO, they do more than that actually, if random people on the internet are advocating dangerous hormones to teens and adults to make them 'grow taller', who knows how long they've been lurking here for. These stacks are going all over credit as well
But they won't do anything until you make a thread, right? They're just gonna ignore every other post made and only target you? JFL, worst excuse I've ever heard.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
IT gets cancer now

I knew this thread was gonna get raped when Strike and Dyorotic join, Jesus Christ, can‘t you guys just make love to each other via pm?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 6217, wateriswet and 5 others
But they won't do anything until you make a thread, right? They're just gonna ignore every other post made and only target you? JFL, worst excuse I've ever heard.
well u may be right there, so that already means dyorotic is fucked. Then again I am not going to take any chances

I knew this thread was gonna be raped when Strike and Dyorotic join, Jesus Christ, can‘t you guys just make love to each other via pm?
he ALWAYS starts this shit, fucking acts like a child

well u may be right there, so that already means dyorotic is fucked. Then again I am not going to take any chances
They can't do anything unless they catch you with possession, they can't arrest you because you said something on the internet. That wouldn't hold up in court.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Incoming and bruh3610
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Good_Little_Goy
Tbh I made a thread on how to make DMT, the fda wont care about random chemicals you post
The fda won’t care because he isn’t in the US jfl, what are they going to do even if he posts proof of himself taking the stack

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and bruh3610
The fda won’t care because he isn’t in the US jfl, what are they going to do even if he posts proof of himself taking the stack
Yea deadass
Strike should post the stack

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Wrecker and Incoming