[Rage] just bought stricke poseidons tumormaxxing stack

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

LEADER OF PRO LONGHAIR AKTION
Time online
42d 20h 20m
with curcumin, synergies to activate MAPK signalling in chondrocytes, very essential for BMP mediated chondrogenesis
Thanks man, i have both at home. But what will those 2 together do for me at 16?

Slyfex8

Slyfex8

Heightmaxxing and surgerymaxxing then get Meghan
Time online
78d 23h 54m
like i said, either a huge coincidence or it is actually someone from these forums obsessed over me and using my pfp, idk tbh, but good find, nice to know people are tryna stalk me daily
Just that you are obviously lying, why I would trust someone who lie?

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
k whatever buddy keep tryna' stalk me still haven't even looked at the biggest factor that 'my youtube channel' is named 'Firestrike', when in every forum or online resource I have been, I have only used 'Strike_Poseidon', anyway, whatever u say buddy

Last edited:
S

sgt_iron

Truecel
Time online
79d 4h 59m
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me ~(Philippians 4:13)🔥
IT'S OVER

Slyfex8

Slyfex8

Time online
78d 23h 54m
needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 5h 50m
i have nothing against him, just he shouldnt lie that this yt channel wasn't his...

this forum has probably 1000 active users excluding all dead accounts, people who left etc
50% of them are lurkers who just softmaxx or post once per few days
realistically we have around 300-400 users who are really active
now consider how many are manlets obssesed with heightmaxxing? very few, may be 10-15
now compare his nickname on looksmax "Strike_Poseidon" and youtube "FireStrike"
now consider both of them are looksmax users, have same avatars and are talking about heightmaxxing stacks

cherry on top is fact that owner of this channel deleted it during this shitstorm here

its match

no hate, just he shouldnt lie that it wasnt his channel, it just makes people more suspicous and he is literally destroying his image with that
its up to people what they want to do with their own health for couple centimeters of height, dont forget that you can save for 5cm LL in max 2 years flipping burgers at McDonalds in first world country.

Slyfex8

Slyfex8

Time online
78d 23h 54m
Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
i have nothing against him, just he shouldnt lie that this yt channel wasn't his...

this forum has probably 1000 active users excluding all dead accounts, people who left etc
50% of them are lurkers who just softmaxx or post once per few days
realistically we have around 300-400 users who are really active
now consider how many are manlets obssesed with heightmaxxing? very few, may be 10-15
now compare his nickname on looksmax "Strike_Poseidon" and youtube "FireStrike"
now consider both of them are looksmax users, have same avatars and are talking about heightmaxxing stacks

cherry on top is fact that owner of this channel deleted it during this shitstorm here

its match

no hate, just he shouldnt lie that it wasnt his channel, it just makes people more suspicous and he is literally destroying his image with that
its up to people what they want to do with their own health for couple centimeters of height, dont forget that you can save for 5cm LL in max 2 years flipping burgers at McDonalds in first world country.
wtf is actually wrong with u people, why are u so obsessed about a YT channel? It iSN'T mine FFS are u serious 'Strike_Poseiodn' and 'FireSTRIKE' is your excuse, are u serious? I am done with the users on here ffs, go bully some random kid on yt theory, im quite sure I remember if i have a yt channel or not bro lmfao

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 5h 50m
wtf is actually wrong with u people, why are u so obsessed about a YT channel? It iSN'T mine FFS are u serious 'Strike_Poseiodn' and 'FireSTRIKE' is your excuse, are u serious? I am done with the users on here ffs, go bully some random kid on yt JFL, see where that ends you up
idgaf about random kids, just saying what i think about this whole drama here. im free to express my mind, thats all. i never bullied or stalked anyone...

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
idgaf about random kids, just saying what i think about this whole drama here. im free to express my mind, thats all. i never bullied or stalked anyone...
all of ur posts so far on this thread have been stalking posts

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 5h 50m
all of ur posts so far on this thread have been stalking posts
are you paranoid or what? my first post on this thread was compeletly neutral where i said "heightmaxxing past 18 is cope" you started talking about some 25 yo growing 2 inches in 4 weeks so i just laughed at it and left thread. later i saw this thread bumped so just checked what is going on and some guy posted screenshot of this channel and considering everything what was happening here it was funny so i replied to him with Banderas gif.... it was you who told "jfl at you" because you got triggered... today i just replied to this message because there is enough evidence to say this channel was yours...

how is it stalking? literally how did i stalked you in anyway? man i didnt even visit your profile on looksmax, even once... all i did was few replies related to this thread... quit drugs boyo

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
are you paranoid or what? my first post on this thread was compeletly neutral where i said "heightmaxxing past 18 is cope" you started talking about some 25 yo growing 2 inches in 4 weeks so i just laughed at it and left thread. later i saw this thread bumped so just checked what is going on and some guy posted screenshot of this channel and considering everything what was happening here it was funny so i replied to him with Banderas gif.... it was you who told "jfl at you" because you got triggered... today i just replied to this message because there is enough evidence to say this channel was yours...

how is it stalking? literally how did i stalked you in anyway? man i didnt even visit your profile on looksmax, even once... all i did was few replies related to this thread... quit drugs boyo
I give up... keep stalking

Slyfex8

Slyfex8

Time online
78d 23h 54m
do you not believe in heightmaxing anymore
It haven't said anything serious on this stack himself, I don't know what it will bring.

I will juste use Folinic Acid and MSE, Chondro, Gluco, it's the only things that I will use in common with this stack.

Then I will use the habitual process of just causing GH spikes with a GHRH and a GHRP.

I will use Hexarelin at the morning.

I will also use Levothyroxine to increase thyroid hormones to get better IGF-1.

We will see what it will bring...

I never said I'd necessarily get anything out of it, so no judgment is expected.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Demons fuck with my conscious
Time online
120d 1h 55m
It haven't said anything serious on this stack himself, I don't know what it will bring.

I will juste use Folinic Acid and MSE, Chondro, Gluco, it's the only things that I will use in common with this stack.

Then I will use the habitual process of just causing GH spikes with a GHRH and a GHRP.

I will use Hexarelin at the morning.

I will also use Levothyroxine to increase thyroid hormones to get better IGF-1.

We will see what it will bring...

I never said I'd necessarily get anything out of it, so no judgment is expected.
have you started injecting yet?

Slyfex8

Slyfex8

Time online
78d 23h 54m
have you started injecting yet?
No, I have everything in my fucking cupboard, long story short, I struggle to find a place to hide the reconstitued peptides in my fridge :lul:

turkproducer

turkproducer

Demons fuck with my conscious
Time online
120d 1h 55m
No, I have everything in my fucking cupboard, long story short, I struggle to find a place to hide the reconstitued peptides in my fridge :lul:
i’ve taken ghrp2, cjc no dac and hex on and off for a year and only grew 0.8 inch.

i also have the sam-e and folic acid etc but i feel like it’s cope. i’m not sure anymore, i’m 18 and early bloomer so probably is cope for me.

Latebloomer10

Latebloomer10

Zephir
Time online
39d 4h 17m
enjoying the show atm

Slyfex8

Slyfex8

Time online
78d 23h 54m
i’ve taken ghrp2, cjc no dac and hex on and off for a year and only grew 0.8 inch.

i also have the sam-e and folic acid etc but i feel like it’s cope. i’m not sure anymore, i’m 18 and early bloomer so probably is cope for me.
I've seen good people grow up using peptides.

I've seen people with some pretty crappy results.

I continue to grow based on my experiences, my puberty timing was like 12-13.

Latebloomer10

Latebloomer10

Zephir
Time online
39d 4h 17m
I knew this thread was gonna get raped when Strike and Dyorotic join, Jesus Christ, can‘t you guys just make love to each other via pm?
for real i was going to make this thread a progress log but these niggas raped it

bruh3610

bruh3610

Zephir
Time online
19d 8h 7m
there are no links here, they are all on our discord, anyway no one will be invited there unless they have contribute something to this
Pyramid scheme jfl
The only way to join his discord is to become his lab rat by testing out his stack

John McCormick

John McCormick

Adept
Time online
1d 15h 51m
Hey guys,

Strike_Poseidon is legit. I can tell he is genuinely trying to help us here. We all have choice here. We can either take his stack or choose not to. He is not forcing anything on us.

As for him providing results to only people in discord, again that's his choice. He does not owe us anything and if anything, we should be thanking him that he is taking a lot of time doing research on this. As for the knowledge that he has, I'm impressed that a 15 year old could find all the pubmed research and be able to comprehend all that confusing medical terminology. Not many people can decipher all that by reading scientific research papers. Those are college level shit.

Again, props to Strike for providing us the stack and keep doing your research bro. I'm here to support you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JustBeCurry [Success] I bought bitcoin for the first time Success 16