• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, RAITEIII, BigBoy and 12 others
The SAM is gonna last you for 6 days jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mateusz74, Darkstrand, BigBoy and 8 others
You should optimize your hormones, open growth plates are worthless without optimal hormone levels.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Chadelite, Schönling and 4 others
fuck nigga shits expensive asf
I know. Don’t worry tho get your hands on meclozine and leave the SAM out until you saved enough money. How old btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I know. Don’t worry tho get your hands on meclozine and leave the SAM out until you saved enough money. How old btw?
18 but im extremely latebloomer i am 187cm growing 1cm a month for last year but want to maximize it to become like 195cm.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: xefo, Chadelite, Wrecker and 1 other person
18 but im extremely latebloomer i am 187cm growing 1cm a month for last year but want to maximize it to become like 195cm.
Try anastrozole, meclozine, folate, BMP, gluc & chondr, MSM and Si Wu Tang/Hexarelin and quercetin (optional) first and incorporate SAM later once you can.

Good luck bro, keep us posted! Make this a log

• +1
Try anastrozole, meclozine, folate, BMP, gluc & chondr, MSM and Si Wu Tang/Hexarelin and quercetin (optional) first and incorporate SAM later once you can.

Good luck bro, keep us posted! Make this a log
do you know where to buy Si Wu Tang? cant find a site in eu.
I will keep this updated.
Anymore things i should buy i have alot of money to spend and cant get surgeries within 3 years due to still growing

Bro keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Creatine - Creapure® (best creatine worldwide)

€ 14,90 € 11,20
Creatine - Creapure® (best creatine worldwide)
TOT 50% KORTING
SmaakNaturel (Smaakloos)
Inhoud500 gram (125 doseringen)
Hoeveelheid: 1
Acetyl L-Carnitine

€ 19,90 € 15,90
Acetyl L-Carnitine
TOT 50% KORTING
Smaak
Inhoud
240 capsules
Full Spectrum Butea Superba 400mg

€ 4,90
Full Spectrum Butea Superba 400mg
Smaak
Inhoud
60 capsules (2 maanden)
dht maxxing @Chintuck22

Also just bought 700$ joov and 300$ derminator 2.
Anymore i should buy guys?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
do you know where to buy Si Wu Tang? cant find a site in eu.
I will keep this updated.
Anymore things i should buy i have alot of money to spend and cant get surgeries within 3 years due to still growing
Which country?

• +1
you should have got Jarrow's SAM-e entric coat tablet that has 400 mg of 60 tablets and buy 5 boxes of them to last like two months because you are to take 2000 mg (2 grams per day).

With covid-19 shipping delays, it's better to buy in bulk so that your medicine is not interrupted by shipping. You can order ahead of times to space out the time before it runs out. You don't want this growth thing to be disrupted like that as well.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 6217
you should have got Jarrow's SAM-e entric coat tablet that has 400 mg of 60 tablets and buy 5 boxes of them to last like two months because you are to take 2000 mg (2 grams per day).

With covid-19 shipping delays, it's better to buy in bulk so that your medicine is not interrupted by shipping. You can order ahead of times to space out the time before it runs out. You don't want this growth thing to be disrupted like that as well.
Thx for the tip buying it rn

Netherlands so any German site would do aswell
Couldn’t find anything in NL and DE but this product can be shipped to you:
https://www.ebay.com/p/1253327109

If you don’t want to wait, just go to your nearest local TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) shop and ask them for Si Wu Tang extract.
Important: It has to contain these 4 herbs (the blend that has been used in the study about osteogenesis):
Rehmanniae Radix (the processed root of Rehmannia glutinosa Libosch, Shu Di Huang), Angelica Radix (the root ofAngelica sinensis Diels, Dang Gui), Chuanxiong Rhizoma (the rhizome ofLigusticum chuanxiong Hortorum,Chuan Xiong), and Paeoniae Radix (the root of Paeonia lactiflora Pall, Shao Yao)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, John McCormick and Deleted member 6217
Buy Mk677 and aromasin, way cheaper than this and not cope.

mk677 is cope idk @Strike_Poseidon gtfih
How is it cope? It increases HGH to a lot higher than natural. Plus you need an AI specially since you are 18 and your growth plates will close soon.
Those natural things are cope.

• +1
btw i have anastroloze but it lowers igf-1 with 18% so i wouldnt be optimal to take it right?
Aromatase inhibition reduces IGF-1 but I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Excess estrogen is worse than less IGF-1. You don’t want to overdose and crash your E, you just want to prevent excessive estrogen levels.

Just grow a tumor at your growth plate to increase height theory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 6400, Inscol and 4 others
went full autist mode tbh ngl

Shopping Cart (4)

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with OptiMSM, 360 Veggie Capsules

Item Price: $35.76
Qty: 1
$35.76

Now Foods, Folic Acid, 800 mcg, 250 Tablets

Item Price: $5.06
$5.06

Source Naturals, MegaFolinic, 800 mcg, 120 Tablets

Item Price: $10.64
$10.64

Doctor's Best, SAM-e, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Item Price: $23.84
$23.84

Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
BMP™ Powder - Evolutionary Muse

BMP Capsules Enhanced Formula1$ 54.99
Scroll for more items
Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$ 54.99
why do you need to post this bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Chadelite and Deleted member 1973
Don't fall for Jay's scams.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 5891, Sandar and 3 others
you're retarded if this is your pattern of thought.
I’m not on either one of your sides jfl, I just wanted to hear why you think it’s a scam

sorry. did you not want it out?
The kid is afraid that the stack will become public knowledge because apparently everyone and their mother lurks this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
The kid is afraid that the stack will become public knowledge because apparently everyone and their mother lurks this site
definitely a lot of people lurk here, what is wong with a bit of privacy? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, John McCormick, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
went full autist mode tbh ngl

Shopping Cart (4)

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with OptiMSM, 360 Veggie Capsules

Item Price: $35.76
$35.76

Now Foods, Folic Acid, 800 mcg, 250 Tablets

Item Price: $5.06
$5.06

Source Naturals, MegaFolinic, 800 mcg, 120 Tablets

Item Price: $10.64
$10.64

Doctor's Best, SAM-e, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Item Price: $23.84
$23.84

Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
BMP™ Powder - Evolutionary Muse

BMP Capsules Enhanced Formula1$ 54.99
Scroll for more items
Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$ 54.99
btw iyou should've asked me for sam-e source https://au.iherb.com/pr/Lake-Avenue-Nutrition-SAMe-S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine-400-mg-60-Tablets/96277

• +1
definitely a lot of people lurk here, what is wong with a bit of privacy? jfl
But why do you want to keep it private? If people want to figure out the stack they can. Sounds like paranoia to me but idk.

But why do you want to keep it private? If people want to figure out the stack they can. Sounds like paranoia to me, idk.
no, we are keeping it private because of safety reasons and it is still in it's experimental stages, unlike dyorotic we aren't going to be promoting random teens to take a stack that may give them harmful health complications which is why we are experimenting, same reason why all the results of my stack won't be shared here and instead kept exclusively to that discord u got shown some time ago, you all aren't deserving

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Cope
isn't scamming where someone makes money off a bunk product or service? How tf am I gaining any money of this? Has that got through your 90 IQ skull?
Oh god, the irony is so intense, you've got the sentience level of a frog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, wateriswet and .🇹🇩.
inb4 this faggot demands a mod to remove the picture.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Cope
you are though, I'm not actively recommending anything to anyone you absolute retard, whereas you, jay akash, are calling your stupid cult of manlets "guinea pigs" and "rats" @Cope

View attachment 512020
whatever happens in our discord is our business, why should you care? I thought you moved on with height increase. I don't need to explain anything of myself to you so mind your own business k?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
yep there you go, shitposts after shit posts and accusing me of scamming people, exactly why this site isn't deserving
Why the fuck aren’t you sharing results if your heightmaxing threads are on the site? He’s got a point, you are recruiting more test subjects for your science experiment without even giving proof that it works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Wrecker, s3-s3 and 1 other person
whatever happens in our discord is our business, why should you care? I thought you moved on with height increase. I don't need to explain anything of myself to you so mind your own business k?
I love how submissive and pathetic you become whenever I post this picture. How about you stop calling me out, I'm not actively trying to advocate for any sort of drug consumption, nor do I endorse heightmaxxing.

yep there you go, shitposts after shit posts and accusing me of scamming people, exactly why this site isn't deserving
Stop acting like you're a holy deity, and that your stack is the prophet. You're nothing more than a little kid that can read a couple of research journals, anyone can do that.

I love how submissive and pathetic you become whenever I post this picture. How about you stop calling me out, I'm not actively trying to advocate for any sort of drug consumption, nor do I endorse heightmaxxing.
then why are you here? Get the fuck out, I am not becoming submissive, no one cares about you jfl, I have way more supporters than you for these goals, I have only tried helping this forum, I called them lab rats as a joke at the time but I did fix it with 'consensual' lab rats and that is still in the screenshot you posted, look at you talking about 'immoral' things when you keep pushing disgusting white superiority agendas and calling ethnics subhuman, the fucking irony, I'm not arguing with you further, you look like a clown only spewing ad home everywhere.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: John McCormick, aestheticallypleasin and hairyballscel
Why the fuck aren’t you sharing results if your heightmaxing threads are on the site? He’s got a point, you are recruiting more test subjects for your science experiment without even giving proof that it works.
I don't need to give proof, like I said one person has already given his testemonial of growing 2 inches from this in 4 weeks at age 25 when he hasn't grown since age 19, again we don't need to share anything with you all and we will not comment on this further, like I said you are all not deserving, only the people who actually contributed to heightmaxxing research deserve my appreciation, not lazy researchers

then why are you here? Get the fuck out, I am not becoming submissive, no one cares about you jfl, I have way more supporters than you in goals, i have only tried helping this forum, I called them lab rats as a joke at the time but I did fix it with 'consensual' lab rats and that is still in the screenshot you posted, look at you talking about 'immoral' things when you keep pushing disgusting white superiority agendas and calling ethnics subhuman, the fucking irony, I'm not arguing with you further, you look like a clown only spewing ad home everywhere.
damn, didn't read, skimmed through, looks like I cut deep into a nerve.
Relax jay, I'm only giving you what you want.

• JFL
Reactions: bossman