just bought stricke poseidons tumormaxxing stack

fuck i am losing iq points from this thread

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Chadelite, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
jesus bros but you need to chill If i doesnt work ill see it soon and if it does work it be great right

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
"stricke"

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, bruh3610 and hairyballscel
heightmaxxing past 18 is cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4946
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
how convenient then that all the people who have got results so far are past the age of 18.. AMAZING
link me proofs that they achieved any significant gains

• +1
link me proofs that they achieved any significant gains
there are no links here, they are all on our discord, anyway no one will be invited there unless they have contribute something to this

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
there are no links here, they are all on our discord, anyway no one will be invited there unless they have contribute something to this
of course bro, of course, soon 30 yo boomers will be gaining on height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, bruh3610, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
of course bro, of course, soon 30 yo boomers will be gaining on height
maybe they will, a 25 year old guy who hasn't grown since age 19 did, 2 inches in 4 weeks to be precise so we will see...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2756 and needsolution
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, bruh3610, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
believe what you want, we push forward with the research, not the retarded criticism
okay tag me when there will be some well documented height growth then

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610, MiroslavBulldosex and Truecel14
@Strike_Poseidon you say you're on your stack as well , so have you gotten any results then?

• +1
okay tag me when there will be some well documented height growth then
ok, i will, we have 3 successful results atm, i am waiting for at least 5 people to see success

@Strike_Poseidon you say you're on your stack as well , so have you gotten any results then?
probs like 1-2mm so far but only been on it for 4 days. And it isn't the whole stack as well

probs like 1-2mm so far but only been on it for 4 days. And it isn't the whole stack as well
But you was already taking Sam - e and folic acid more than a month ago?

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Bewusst
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and W0KESTMOTHF
Creatine - Creapure® (best creatine worldwide)

€ 14,90 € 11,20
Creatine - Creapure® (best creatine worldwide)
TOT 50% KORTING
SmaakNaturel (Smaakloos)
Inhoud500 gram (125 doseringen)
Hoeveelheid: 1
Acetyl L-Carnitine

€ 19,90 € 15,90
Acetyl L-Carnitine
TOT 50% KORTING
Smaak
Inhoud
240 capsules
Full Spectrum Butea Superba 400mg

€ 4,90
Full Spectrum Butea Superba 400mg
Smaak
Inhoud
60 capsules (2 maanden)
dht maxxing @Chintuck22

Also just bought 700$ joov and 300$ derminator 2.
Anymore i should buy guys?
wat de kanker 700 euro voor een joov? MIRIN money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Good for you,but you lack other most important stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
This guy coping with his fake secret Discord where there is "plenty" of people who grew... :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tom2004 and Cope
This guy coping with his fake secret Discord where there is "plenty" of people who grew... :lul:
believe what you want, exactly why you wont be invited, retard

believe what you want, exactly why you wont be invited, retard

Yeah yeah, plenty of teenagers over 18 grew 10inches on this magic secret stack.

Like since all this time every true scientists were not aware of a secret mind blowing method against short stature, it's a 15yo guy who was doing youtube gaming video that discovered everything.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Newguyaround
Yeah yeah, plenty of teenagers over 18 grew 10inches on this magic secret stack.

Like since all this time every true scientists were not aware of a secret mind blowing method against short stature, it's a 15yo guy who was doing youtube gaming video that discovered everything.
no one grew 10 inches, never claimed it, anyways I do not care if you do not believe me, what do I have to gain by helping random incels on the internet grow? Tf you talking about youtube gaming video?

@Strike_Poseidon where's yo thread that talks about these supplements

wtf? U look to one part of my entire stack and u claim it isn't my findings? I was the one did more research into how it maintains chondrocyte phenotype and gigantism, just because I got a tipoff from someone else about it doesn't mean it wasn't my idea, this whole stack and it's suggested mechanisms are all my ideas, stop coping, if that were the case, HGH was copied from other people, AI was copied from other people as that is what most other people on this forum suggest, ffs u can't expect me to have a 100 percent original idea man, you can't possibly do that unless someone else researched it

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and hairyballscel
wtf? U look to one part of my entire stack and u claim it isn't my findings? I was the one did more research into how it maintains chondrocyte phenotype and gigantism, just because I got a tipoff from someone else about it doesn't mean it wasn't my idea, this whole stack and it's suggested mechanisms are all my ideas, stop coping, if that were the case, HGH was copied from other people, AI was copied from other people as that is what most other people on this forum suggest, ffs u can't expect me to have a 100 percent original idea man, you can't possibly do that unless someone else researched it

Stop acting like a scientist, you are not. You don't research anything, you are 15yo child. You were doing youtube gaming videos 2 years ago

• +1
Reactions: bossman, MiroslavBulldosex, Chad69 and 1 other person
Nobody reported any growth on this. Don't you think there must a problem somewhere?
idk bro but i already bought all this shit so i will tag you if i see any gains

Stop acting like a scientist, you are not. You don't research anything, you are 15yo child. You were doing youtube gaming videos 2 years ago

that isn't even my channel JFL i have never made a youtube channel in my life, you think I am the only one in the world with this profile pic, BAHAHA

that isn't even my channel JFL i have never made a youtube channel in my life, you think I am the only one in the world with this profile pic, BAHAHA

Oh this guy is also heightmaxxing so?

Capture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, EverythingMattersCel, JizzFarmer and 20 others

yes i am a scientist, i have done way more research into this than you, i have found way more breakthroughs in this than you and it is not as simple as just 'reading a bunch of articles' there was a lot of messaging people and collab involved and skimming through height growth forums to get this information faggot. Certainly far more than what your limited intellectual capacity can achieve

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 12.49.25 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 12.49.25 am.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 88
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, randomguy1235 and aestheticallypleasin
yes THEY DO, they do more than that actually, if random people on the internet are advocating dangerous hormones to teens and adults to make them 'grow taller', who knows how long they've been lurking here for. These stacks are going all over reddit as well. Wtf you mean better excuse? I don't care whether you believe me or not, I am not getting in trouble with the government for actions over the internet like I did before, believe what you want, I could care less

Did you start this stack I found on reddit, how do these supplements cause tumors

• +1

Oh this guy is also heightmaxxing so?

View attachment 513320

that is obviously a coincidence like I said b4, my profile pic is a very popular profile pic across all of youtube, of course there would be loads of people who have the same one and it turns you may find one on a video with more than 45 thousand views... I know. Amazing right? That video wasn't even for heightmaxxing too jfl, In case u didn't notice, the name is 'Firestrike' not strike_poseidon, anyway why am i arguing with u over this? Why are u stalking some random kid on yt?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: s3-s3, Truecel14, stuckneworleans and 2 others
yes i am a scientist, i have done way more research into this than you, i have found way more breakthroughs in this than you and it is not as simple as just 'reading a bunch of articles' there was a lot of messaging people and collab involved and skimming through height growth forums to get this information faggot. Certainly far more than what your limited intellectual capacity can achieve
wait you are 100% certain that it is possible to add inches after 18?

• +1
@randomguy1235 nigga explain urself

went full autist mode tbh ngl

Shopping Cart (4)

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with OptiMSM, 360 Veggie Capsules

Item Price: $35.76
Qty: 1
$35.76

Now Foods, Folic Acid, 800 mcg, 250 Tablets

Item Price: $5.06
Qty: 1
$5.06

Source Naturals, MegaFolinic, 800 mcg, 120 Tablets