just bought stricke poseidons tumormaxxing stack

Height is cope

Mods close this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 6217
wtf? U look to one part of my entire stack and u claim it isn't my findings? I was the one did more research into how it maintains chondrocyte phenotype and gigantism, just because I got a tipoff from someone else about it doesn't mean it wasn't my idea, this whole stack and it's suggested mechanisms are all my ideas, stop coping, if that were the case, HGH was copied from other people, AI was copied from other people as that is what most other people on this forum suggest, ffs u can't expect me to have a 100 percent original idea man, you can't possibly do that unless someone else researched it
I’m not saying that none of it was your initial idea or theory but the DNA methylation aspect and meclozine suggestion are due to xcrunner211’s and other people’s research (if he even was the first one to look into it, which Idk).

Don’t get me wrong, not trying to discredit you at all, just saying that there’s more substance to it than just a “15 yo child who plays scientist and miraculously discovered it all”, like Slyfex said.

I’m not saying that none of it was your initial idea or theory but the DNA methylation aspect and meclozine suggestion are due to xcrunner211’s and other people’s research (if he even was the first one to look into it, which Idk).

Don’t get me wrong, not trying to discredit you at all, just saying that there’s more substance to it than just a “15 yo child who plays scientist and miraculously discovered it all”, like Slyfex said.
no.. where did xcrunner suggest meclozine? Where? i got that by my own research, yes DNA methylation was suggested by xcrunner but I went through with the research supporting it, a lot of people can recommend random shit online, means every single drug ever coined up for height increase can always be claimed as 'someone else's idea' ffs

Just lol, nothings gonna happen. "Muh suppliments"

You actually have to inject to see results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Lev Peshkov
Don't underestimate this shit
I think this stacks a cope ngl. HGH for growth, dht for face, serum t for masuclinstion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
I think this stacks a cope ngl. HGH for growth, dht for face, serum t for masuclinstion
we'll see im doing it all ngl i have nothing to lose

no.. where did xcrunner suggest meclozine? Where? i got that by my own research, yes DNA methylation was suggested by xcrunner but I went through with the research supporting it, a lot of people can recommend random shit online, means every single drug ever coined up for height increase can always be claimed as 'someone else's idea' ffs
I said him and other people

75DE0B85 4C25 476B 962D 92B5F6118A11

No need to further justify, again, I’m not trying to discredit you. You know that I appreciate your research and that you shared it with us here but my point is true. Not all of it was your initial idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 6217
Why didn't you actually buy GH? Hex is moderately weak, good luck tho
He’s right about this one tho. If your plates are still open, taking HGH + AI on top of the other things could maximize your results (or at least accelerate your progress). Just make sure to keep senescence at bay

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
18 but im extremely latebloomer i am 187cm growing 1cm a month for last year but want to maximize it to become like 195cm.
same stats as me

bookmarking this thread please update us on your results

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 6217
@Strike_Poseidon how much for an invite to your private discord?

Everyone who knows nothing about hormones needs to stop recommending he suppress estrogen. @jefferson u still here brah?

@Latebloomer10 Idk what this is about exactly but xcrunner also mentioned sth about a negative feedback loop you must avoid at all costs for any method to work

46F3AB15 1504 419F 9159 30D70F24991F

You’re supposed to not masturbate more than twice per week and never before bed (preferably at noon, before lunch) etc. but complete abstinence from it should be avoided too.
All I can say is that an acquaintance of mine never masturbated until he was 16 or 17 and he grew to 6’4” (might be coincidence tho). I started masturbating at 4 and turned out to be shorter than my dad and half brother.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6217
@Strike_Poseidon I am willing to debate you on the efficacy of your stack

• +1
Reactions: rax1337, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
I have a Xbox tbh, again I never had a yt channel
I've seen multiple comments from that channel, mentioning heightmaxxing and even this forum directly. I have hope that that your stack might work, but you’re digging yourself a grave by denying that’s your channel. Just admit you used to make dumb gaming videos. We've all done cringe things, just accept it and move on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, s3-s3, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
@Strike_Poseidon I am willing to debate you on the efficacy of your stack
Why do you think its cope?Lets have a discord debate on my server?

Why do you think its cope?Lets have a discord debate on my server?
Drop invite. I’m not too familiar with his stack but I’m pretty sure it causes pituitary gland insensitivity to hgh

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Sign me up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
@Latebloomer10 Idk what this is about exactly but xcrunner also mentioned sth about a negative feedback loop you must avoid at all costs for any method to work

View attachment 513461

You’re supposed to not masturbate more than twice per week and never before bed (preferably at noon, before lunch) etc. but complete abstinence from it should be avoided too.
All I can say is that an acquaintance of mine never masturbated until he was 16 or 17 and he grew to 6’4” (might be coincidence tho). I started masturbating at 4 and turned out to be shorter than my dad and half brother.
nofap it is then

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
This guy coping with his fake secret Discord where there is "plenty" of people who grew... :lul:
the discord was very old, strike came in after people already had the stack. he didn't setup an elaborate scam with the disc or anything

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004, TeenagePharmacy and Bewusst

Last edited:
the discord was very old, strike came in after people already had the stack. he didn't setup an elaborate scam with the disc or anything

I think I was on discord discord a long time ago but I missclicked and left it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Imagine taking part, no not taking part. Imagine being A part In some 15 year old kids science project.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-14-01-22-24.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-14-01-22-24.png
    282.7 KB · Views: 102
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, goat2x, Chadelite and 5 others

View attachment 513461

those were his 'old views' bro that was almost 10 years ago dude, he has different views now, research doesn't stay the same, now he recommends NO FAPPING at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst and MentalistKebab
I've seen multiple comments from that channel, mentioning heightmaxxing and even this forum directly. I have hope that that your stack might work, but you’re digging yourself a grave by denying that’s your channel. Just admit you used to make dumb gaming videos. We've all done cringe things, just accept it and move on.
bruh srsly, that nigga is probably very interested in me and changed his profile to that, or this is the biggest coincidence in history, i never had a yt channel and I can count on that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, goat2x, Chadelite and 4 others
Nigga make me 6'4 then please
then buy everything this man did, plus meclozine, turmeric, resveratrol, diarecein, doxycycline, rosuvastatin, and strontium ranelate (Protos sachets) also if u are a closed/inactive plate, this DNA methylation will take 4-10 months to reactivate activity in your hyaline cartilage, but chondrogenesis will be much slower. Also you have to follow 2 hour rule with SAM-e (no food or water 2 hours before and after the dosage) and split it up into two dosages, one in the morning when your metabolism is at it's peak and one b4 u go to bed (2 hours after eating dinner of course and make sure u dont get any toothpaste in ur system as well if u take it right b4 u go to bed)

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
then buy everything this man did, plus meclozine, turmeric, resveratrol, diarecein, doxycycline, rosuvastatin, and strontium ranelate (Protos sachets) also if u are a closed/inactive plate, this DNA methylation will take 4-10 months to reactivate activity in your hyaline cartilage, but chondrogenesis will be much slower. Also you have to follow 2 hour rule with SAM-e (no food or water 2 hours before and after the dosage) and split it up into two dosages, one in the morning when your metabolism is at it's peak and one b4 u go to bed (2 hours after eating dinner of course and make sure u dont get any toothpaste in ur system as well if u take it right b4 u go to bed)
Not a word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bossman, goat2x and MiroslavBulldosex
Research JFL. Also you fucking deleted the youtube channel now, is that a coincedence?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, s3-s3, bossman and 6 others
Guys if you don’t like Strike or think this is cope, just don’t take the fucking stack stop winging like a baby ffs let him do his shit