just bought stricke poseidons tumormaxxing stack

funny, that video wasn't even about heightmaxxing,jfl at you
JFL AT ME? SON YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS LYING RAT, YOU TRIED TO DEFEND YOUR ASS SO BADLY THAT FINALLY YOU DELETED YOUTUBE CHANNEL...

BUT STILL U WERE BARKING AT ME AND OTHER USERS, MODS SHOULD BAN YOU AND YOUR ADVICES BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY USE LOOKSMAX USERS AS YOUR LAB RATS.

OVER FOR YOU, @Dyorotic2 EXPOSED YOU LONG TIME AGO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: s3-s3, Wrecker, Deleted member 2756 and 7 others
JFL AT ME? SON YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS LYING RAT, YOU TRIED TO DEFEND YOUR ASS SO BADLY THAT FINALLY YOU DELETED YOUTUBE CHANNEL...

BUT STILL U WERE BARKING AT ME AND OTHER USERS, MODS SHOULD BAN YOU AND YOUR ADVICES BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY USE LOOKSMAX USERS AS YOUR LAB RATS.

OVER FOR YOU, @Dyorotic2 EXPOSED YOU LONG TIME AGO
lmfao, calm tf down... why did u just randomly respond today? And no I am not using looksmax users as lab rats, i dont even want to share anything with you cucks in the first place that is why I am not posting anything on here, wym I deleted my channel? Like I said b4 that isn't my channel period. Dyorotic is a jealous cuck who's obsessed with me, stop worshipping that trash. As for the people who are taking my stack they dont care whether they are 'lab rats' like you accused me off, you have nothing to use against me except a joke I made a long time ago which really didn't offend anybody in our discord server back then but just gave them a bit of shock at the start when dyorotic and his worshipper tried giving them all biased bullshit and making a million assumptions, anyway I don't need to prove anything to you as. Again that wasn't my 'youtube channel', even if it was how does that make me a lying rat? How does my so called youtube channel and this forum have anything in common you retard? JFL at you kys

I can see dyorotic is really trying hard clutching at straws now that he has banned. good thing he will never return like the jealous trash he is

Last edited:
lmfao, calm tf down... why did u just randomly respond today? And no I am not using looksmax users as lab rats, i dont even want to share anything with you cucks in the first place that is why I am not posting anything on here, wym I deleted my channel? Like I said b4 that isn't my channel period. Dyorotic is a jealous cuck who's obsessed with me, stop worshipping that trash
I just noticed what happened thats why i responded today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
lmfao, calm tf down... why did u just randomly respond today? And no I am not using looksmax users as lab rats, i dont even want to share anything with you cucks in the first place that is why I am not posting anything on here, wym I deleted my channel? Like I said b4 that isn't my channel period. Dyorotic is a jealous cuck who's obsessed with me, stop worshipping that trash
Invite me to the secret discord

@Strike_Poseidon keep coping that account is yt account is old and has videos from when you were 12/13

I was the first to expose that the chnanel is yours

then buy everything this man did, plus meclozine, turmeric, resveratrol, diarecein, doxycycline, rosuvastatin, and strontium ranelate (Protos sachets) also if u are a closed/inactive plate, this DNA methylation will take 4-10 months to reactivate activity in your hyaline cartilage, but chondrogenesis will be much slower. Also you have to follow 2 hour rule with SAM-e (no food or water 2 hours before and after the dosage) and split it up into two dosages, one in the morning when your metabolism is at it's peak and one b4 u go to bed (2 hours after eating dinner of course and make sure u dont get any toothpaste in ur system as well if u take it right b4 u go to bed)
What does resveratrol do? I have a few bottles at home and i took it a few times?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What does resveratrol do? I have a few bottles at home and i took it a few times?
with curcumin, synergies to activate MAPK signalling in chondrocytes, very essential for BMP mediated chondrogenesis

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Again that wasn't my 'youtube channel'

Screenshot 2020 07 14 01 22 24

:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, bossman, Atem Rah and 5 others
with curcumin, synergies to activate MAPK signalling in chondrocytes, very essential for BMP mediated chondrogenesis
Thanks man, i have both at home. But what will those 2 together do for me at 16?

• JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and aestheticallypleasin
like i said, either a huge coincidence or it is actually someone from these forums obsessed over me and using my pfp, idk tbh, but good find, nice to know people are tryna stalk me daily

Just that you are obviously lying, why I would trust someone who lie?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4946
k whatever buddy keep tryna' stalk me still haven't even looked at the biggest factor that 'my youtube channel' is named 'Firestrike', when in every forum or online resource I have been, I have only used 'Strike_Poseidon', anyway, whatever u say buddy

Last edited:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me ~(Philippians 4:13)🔥
IT'S OVER

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Jfl @ u tranny
bro i was desperate during that time, thinking that my puberty would close my plates, now i have better ideas

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2769

i have nothing against him, just he shouldnt lie that this yt channel wasn't his...

this forum has probably 1000 active users excluding all dead accounts, people who left etc
50% of them are lurkers who just softmaxx or post once per few days
realistically we have around 300-400 users who are really active
now consider how many are manlets obssesed with heightmaxxing? very few, may be 10-15
now compare his nickname on looksmax "Strike_Poseidon" and youtube "FireStrike"
now consider both of them are looksmax users, have same avatars and are talking about heightmaxxing stacks

cherry on top is fact that owner of this channel deleted it during this shitstorm here

its match

no hate, just he shouldnt lie that it wasnt his channel, it just makes people more suspicous and he is literally destroying his image with that
its up to people what they want to do with their own health for couple centimeters of height, dont forget that you can save for 5cm LL in max 2 years flipping burgers at McDonalds in first world country.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, ProAcktiv, s3-s3 and 6 others
i have nothing against him, just he shouldnt lie that this yt channel wasn't his...

this forum has probably 1000 active users excluding all dead accounts, people who left etc
50% of them are lurkers who just softmaxx or post once per few days
realistically we have around 300-400 users who are really active
now consider how many are manlets obssesed with heightmaxxing? very few, may be 10-15
now compare his nickname on looksmax "Strike_Poseidon" and youtube "FireStrike"
now consider both of them are looksmax users, have same avatars and are talking about heightmaxxing stacks

cherry on top is fact that owner of this channel deleted it during this shitstorm here

its match

no hate, just he shouldnt lie that it wasnt his channel, it just makes people more suspicous and he is literally destroying his image with that
its up to people what they want to do with their own health for couple centimeters of height, dont forget that you can save for 5cm LL in max 2 years flipping burgers at McDonalds in first world country.
wtf is actually wrong with u people, why are u so obsessed about a YT channel? It iSN'T mine FFS are u serious 'Strike_Poseiodn' and 'FireSTRIKE' is your excuse, are u serious? I am done with the users on here ffs, go bully some random kid on yt theory, im quite sure I remember if i have a yt channel or not bro lmfao

• WTF
Reactions: s3-s3 and Chintuck22
wtf is actually wrong with u people, why are u so obsessed about a YT channel? It iSN'T mine FFS are u serious 'Strike_Poseiodn' and 'FireSTRIKE' is your excuse, are u serious? I am done with the users on here ffs, go bully some random kid on yt JFL, see where that ends you up
idgaf about random kids, just saying what i think about this whole drama here. im free to express my mind, thats all. i never bullied or stalked anyone...

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Chadelite
idgaf about random kids, just saying what i think about this whole drama here. im free to express my mind, thats all. i never bullied or stalked anyone...
all of ur posts so far on this thread have been stalking posts

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
all of ur posts so far on this thread have been stalking posts
are you paranoid or what? my first post on this thread was compeletly neutral where i said "heightmaxxing past 18 is cope" you started talking about some 25 yo growing 2 inches in 4 weeks so i just laughed at it and left thread. later i saw this thread bumped so just checked what is going on and some guy posted screenshot of this channel and considering everything what was happening here it was funny so i replied to him with Banderas gif.... it was you who told "jfl at you" because you got triggered... today i just replied to this message because there is enough evidence to say this channel was yours...

how is it stalking? literally how did i stalked you in anyway? man i didnt even visit your profile on looksmax, even once... all i did was few replies related to this thread... quit drugs boyo

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2769
are you paranoid or what? my first post on this thread was compeletly neutral where i said "heightmaxxing past 18 is cope" you started talking about some 25 yo growing 2 inches in 4 weeks so i just laughed at it and left thread. later i saw this thread bumped so just checked what is going on and some guy posted screenshot of this channel and considering everything what was happening here it was funny so i replied to him with Banderas gif.... it was you who told "jfl at you" because you got triggered... today i just replied to this message because there is enough evidence to say this channel was yours...

how is it stalking? literally how did i stalked you in anyway? man i didnt even visit your profile on looksmax, even once... all i did was few replies related to this thread... quit drugs boyo
I give up... keep stalking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
do you not believe in heightmaxing anymore

It haven't said anything serious on this stack himself, I don't know what it will bring.

I will juste use Folinic Acid and MSE, Chondro, Gluco, it's the only things that I will use in common with this stack.

Then I will use the habitual process of just causing GH spikes with a GHRH and a GHRP.

I will use Hexarelin at the morning.

I will also use Levothyroxine to increase thyroid hormones to get better IGF-1.

We will see what it will bring...

I never said I'd necessarily get anything out of it, so no judgment is expected.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It haven't said anything serious on this stack himself, I don't know what it will bring.

I will juste use Folinic Acid and MSE, Chondro, Gluco, it's the only things that I will use in common with this stack.

Then I will use the habitual process of just causing GH spikes with a GHRH and a GHRP.

I will use Hexarelin at the morning.

I will also use Levothyroxine to increase thyroid hormones to get better IGF-1.

We will see what it will bring...

I never said I'd necessarily get anything out of it, so no judgment is expected.
have you started injecting yet?

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
have you started injecting yet?

No, I have everything in my fucking cupboard, long story short, I struggle to find a place to hide the reconstitued peptides in my fridge :lul:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
No, I have everything in my fucking cupboard, long story short, I struggle to find a place to hide the reconstitued peptides in my fridge :lul:
i’ve taken ghrp2, cjc no dac and hex on and off for a year and only grew 0.8 inch.

i also have the sam-e and folic acid etc but i feel like it’s cope. i’m not sure anymore, i’m 18 and early bloomer so probably is cope for me.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
enjoying the show atm

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
i’ve taken ghrp2, cjc no dac and hex on and off for a year and only grew 0.8 inch.

i also have the sam-e and folic acid etc but i feel like it’s cope. i’m not sure anymore, i’m 18 and early bloomer so probably is cope for me.

I've seen good people grow up using peptides.

I've seen people with some pretty crappy results.

I continue to grow based on my experiences, my puberty timing was like 12-13.

I knew this thread was gonna get raped when Strike and Dyorotic join, Jesus Christ, can‘t you guys just make love to each other via pm?
for real i was going to make this thread a progress log but these niggas raped it

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
for real i was going to make this thread a progress log but these niggas raped it
Sad shit man. Make a new one once all your stuff arrives. Dyorotic is banned now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
there are no links here, they are all on our discord, anyway no one will be invited there unless they have contribute something to this
Pyramid scheme jfl
The only way to join his discord is to become his lab rat by testing out his stack

Hey guys,

Strike_Poseidon is legit. I can tell he is genuinely trying to help us here. We all have choice here. We can either take his stack or choose not to. He is not forcing anything on us.

As for him providing results to only people in discord, again that's his choice. He does not owe us anything and if anything, we should be thanking him that he is taking a lot of time doing research on this. As for the knowledge that he has, I'm impressed that a 15 year old could find all the pubmed research and be able to comprehend all that confusing medical terminology. Not many people can decipher all that by reading scientific research papers. Those are college level shit.

Again, props to Strike for providing us the stack and keep doing your research bro. I'm here to support you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingHard, Wrecker and Tom2004
Wait can you soften growth plates after already somewhat ossified?

There’s an experimental drug formula that contains a genetic protein that somewhat locally and systemically softens the growth plates, and I’m sure bones a bit as well as it strengthens them.

• Woah
Reactions: s3-s3
SAM-e + Folinic Acid + Folic Acid helps with DNA methylation which reverses your aging and also affects the bone growth as well. Your bone growth plates are NEVER fused completely. There are always room for growth.

Check this out.

SAM-e + Folinic Acid + Folic Acid helps with DNA methylation which reverses your aging and also affects the bone growth as well. Your bone growth plates are NEVER fused completely. There are always room for growth.

Check this out.

Wait can you soften growth plates after already somewhat ossified?

There’s an experimental drug formula that contains a genetic protein that somewhat locally and systemically softens the growth plates, and I’m sure bones a bit as well as it strengthens them.

• Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Pyramid scheme jfl
The only way to join his discord is to become his lab rat by testing out his stack
it isn't MY discord, again you don't know anything so stop accusing, like I said, we choose if we want to invite you, not the other way around

it isn't MY discord, again you don't know anything so stop accusing, like I said, we choose if we want to invite you, not the other way around
Oh yea bro my mk677 just arrived u mad bro I’m gonna take it and grow 5 inches in a month u mirin bruh u jelly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, s3-s3, Tom2004 and 1 other person