Just bought the AirPods2...Impressions after going out with them for the first time

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Spent 229€....today I went out for the first time with them in my ears. Felt good seeing all the poor people throwing me evil looks because they can't afford them :lul:
Girls looked at me more, I felt like I was very high class and WASP. When I walked past somebody else with the Airpods it was like we gave each other a complimentary look. The look was like a handshake by two rich people.

Airpods=Status Symbol

Will never go out again without them, I love feeling high value compared to everyone else.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
Sad shit, ma

How young are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Everytime I see somebody with them.I cringe for some reason

The MOGGING is real with the AirPods. I'm not kidding....you feel higher value than everybody else. Try and let me know.
Now I know why many people always have them on and never take them off. You feel good with them. It's like you are high on self esteem :lul:
I don't even give a shit about the audio quality....you don't buy the Airpods for listening to music, you buy them to appear higher status

no one pays attention to aspie with earpiece as much as you think.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
no one pays attention to aspie with earpiece as much as you think.
wrong they do, you don't know because you haven't tried
there are even multiple article that showed it. It's a status symbol and can't be denied.

wrong they do, you don't know because you haven't tried
there are even multiple article that showed it. It's a status symbol and can't be denied.
no one gives shit about you unless you are good looking

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Again....for the non believers :lul:

Idk what country you live in but in netherlands literally every other guy/girl has airpods so it's not really impressive at all anymore.. But airpods are fucking sick dude, they never fall of my ears

no one gives shit about you unless you are good looking
It's a status symbol, not a looksmaxer. You should do both to increase your chances with girls
Everything is important

don't they give people brain damage?

Most of the time people wearing Airpods are seen as retards and autist.

Especially by rich people

Idk what country you live in but in netherlands literally every other guy/girl has airpods so it's not really impressive at all anymore.. But airpods are fucking sick dude, they never fall of my ears
Many people also have them here because you are considered "cool" if you have it
But not everybody have them....especially outside the biggest cities

No airpods for your face

Tbh I would use them but don’t wanna pay 200 for this shit. Any cheaper alternatives?

Gaymaxxing I see:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
That's exactly how I felt going out with them today. Felt I was elite :cool:

• JFL
legit tbh, they aren't that expensive for a status symbol. can be used as a conversation starter and to be in group with other NTs that give a shit about how they look

Bose headphones sound better

Nobody buy the AirPods for the audio quality. They all buy it to appear cooler and high status
It's a status symbol like a good Instagram

• +1
I hate how shit apple ear buds are

There is no status mog with them because everyone can get them on credit

Look at how many people liked this :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Main qimg d07aa0be3aa3ae9881de823363f8fd92

Last edited: