just cage at this brutal palate mogging

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
depositphotos_112691670-stock-photo-actress-christina-ochoa.jpg
Cooper.Photo1%20(1).jpg

her huge frisbee disc palate is probably around 50mm. plenty of room for all teeth and probably mogs al ot of our ancestors in terms of the broadness of her dental arch tbh

now compare that to this...
57bd44171800009a0fbccb59.jpeg

PassionateOffbeatCaracal-size_restricted.gif

fkin lol

can you still be classified as a homo sapien with a palate that narrow?

just goodfellas at the absolute state of that femoid's palate imo tbhh

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and dogtown
JFL. Ive measured my palate and it is smaller than the average female palate (av height for foids is like 5'6) according to studies.

my jaw is less than an inch in width jfl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If I measure my palate correctly its 4.6cm :chad:
My face is pretty wide so I guess it doesnt even mean anything tho:incel:

JFL. Ive measured my palate and it is smaller than the average female palate (av height for foids is like 5'6) according to studies.

my jaw is less than an inch in width jfl[/QUOTE

How can your jaw be less than a inch in width ?

my palate is 38mm which is average apparently but it still looks narrow af jfl. im sure its about more than just width though. the density of the masseter muscle plays a huge role in lower third bone development

Jfl @ my 30 cm palate

Wide face is also a chad trait

@dodt thoughts?
everything on a man is better wide.. a narrow face is a low test fragile twink trait. Wide faces are thick and robust and likely have higher fwhr

Thought small palates where better and a reason for hollow cheeks also?

@dodt thoughts?
I think its over for me. Wider is better, if accompanied by analogous and proportionate facial height + forward growth. fwhr is bullshit btw in general.

everything on a man is better wide.. a narrow face is a low test fragile twink trait. Wide faces are thick and robust and likely have higher fwhr
short face is the only true death sentence to a male. Wider is not actually better if not height to accompany.
>8x6.5 dick
wtf

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I think its over for me. Wider is better, if accompanied by analogous and proportionate facial height + forward growth. fwhr is bullshit btw in general.

short face is the only true death sentence to a male. Wider is not actually better if not height to accompany.
>8x6.5 dick
wtf
Ya I agree your face can def be too short.. my face, from top of my skull to the bottom of my chin is normal height, but my face is wide and I have a high fwhr.. my face looks short as fuck though because of my big upper third and infant-tier lower third. A beard masks this perfectly and gives me pretty good proportions .. makes my head look bigger than it actually is.. people who only knew me with a beard have commented on how small my face is after I shaved..

• +1
Reactions: dodt
My palate is a 1-2 mm less than normal at molar width, but it is more narrow in the Canines region. For a Wide face is importante to have wide molar region, for overall smile a good U arch and not a V palate. I have a good wide face with a narrow palate in the canines region

depositphotos_112691670-stock-photo-actress-christina-ochoa.jpg
Cooper.Photo1%20(1).jpg

her huge frisbee disc palate is probably around 50mm. plenty of room for all teeth and probably mogs al ot of our ancestors in terms of the broadness of her dental arch tbh

now compare that to this...
57bd44171800009a0fbccb59.jpeg

PassionateOffbeatCaracal-size_restricted.gif

fkin lol

can you still be classified as a homo sapien with a palate that narrow?

just goodfellas at the absolute state of that femoid's palate imo tbhh
She looks like she's probably into pegging ngl.

How to measure palate?
I got a piece of cardboard and bit down very hard on it. It wasn;t perfect but I think it worked. It gave me a good idea.

I got a piece of cardboard and bit down very hard on it. It wasn;t perfect but I think it worked. It gave me a good idea.
I see, I don't know if mine is narrow or wide. I'm guessing in-between.

I wouldn't go near either of them lol. One has a man jaw and the other looks like a rodent

I've got 50mm between my molars and have a narrow palate.
Isn't the IMW measured between the first premolars?