Just came back from the dermatologist to prescribe me finasteride

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
She was going to prescript me 1mg everyday, then i told her that i read a study that 1mg finasteride 3x per week is as effective as using everyday and i asked if i could use only 3x per week and she said it’s fine.

But then i asked her about the possibility of me using an aromatase inhibitor to prevent gyno and she told me that if i took it it would block the finasteride effect on my hair? I didn’t understand because aromatase inhibitor would only block testosterone from being transformed into estrogen, thus preventing gyno, not from blocking DHT.

what do u guys think?

maybe because the estrogen isnt being turned into testosterone, it leaves more for the testosterone to turn into DHT which would not block, but diminish the effects of finasteride

maybe because the estrogen isnt being turned into testosterone, it leaves more for the testosterone to turn into DHT which would not block, but diminish the effects of finasteride
I dont think that makes sense

I hate jewish anti androgenic acne treatments tbh ngl .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 2788
Any high iq cels about the aromatase inhib pls

@matlockmatt

Araromatase inhibitors are very bad for hair because estro improves your hair health

If you dont have any gyno problems dont worry finasterdie increase esrtogen levels only about 10% and gyno problems from it are very rar (about 1% of finasteride users)

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 2788
@matlockmatt

Araromatase inhibitors are very bad for hair because estro improves your hair health

If you dont have any gyno problems dont worry finasterdie increase esrtogen levels only about 10% and gyno problems from it are very rar (about 1% of finasteride users)
Ty