[LifeFuel] Just came from the ortho 4.5 months into facepulling + expanding.

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Erudite
Time online
55d 20h 56m
more like if a herbst and a lingual wire had a child :LOL::LOL: but def not a herbst
this kind of appliance works at 24!!! skeletal or alveolar bone change?

For your upper your not using mse?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Fuck this gay earth
Time online
62d 18h 2m
What type of anchorage did you use? Did your bizygomatic width widen? Your midface? Your IPD? At what angle did you facepull and did your midface shorten whatsoever?

@Hades got like 8mm wider bizygomatic width from expanding at 18 iirc.
1581667468203.png

jfl

KrissKross

KrissKross

Fuck this gay earth
Time online
62d 18h 2m
Bro, we should give this stuff a try. Even if we got implants it'd look fake and gay cause it's not fixing actual bone
Messaging you x

B

BackFromTheMogging

Knowledgable
Time online
5d 12h 20m
Took some measurements, my mouth corners are further apart thus i have a wider mouth , had no tipping whatsoever went from 37mm to 43mm imw, taking a 1-2 month break right now to let the lower jaw catch up.
Most promising thing my mew line went from 50mm to 48mm, and my rammus is longer all indicating rotation of the lower jaw.

im 23 btw
Can somebody please explain this to me, cause I didnt quite understand ( except that apparently its life fuel)

retard

retard

Maxillaologist
Time online
65d 9h 43m
Can somebody please explain this to me, cause I didnt quite understand ( except that apparently its life fuel)
His palate expanded and the most important part is that his maxilla came forwards 2mm (1/3rd of a lefort in under 5 months at age 23 is amazing too), and his jaw also came forward (probably) giving him a better ramus and more forward grown and upswung jaw

B

BackFromTheMogging

Knowledgable
Time online
5d 12h 20m
His palate expanded and the most important part is that his maxilla came forwards 2mm (1/3rd of a lefort in under 5 months at age 23 is amazing too), and his jaw also came forward (probably) giving him a better ramus and more forward grown and upswung jaw
Well damn that's so cool. So you think I could achieve some good results with just the face puller?

nelson

nelson

The good days are ahead
Time online
45d 11h 29m
Op did you get MSE and use it as an anchor instead of expanding?

B

BackFromTheMogging

Knowledgable
Time online
5d 12h 20m
yes his maxilla and jaw forward growth changes had nothing to do with the expander, just puller
Jesus christ mate God bless u for the life fuel

Theonewhowillascend

Theonewhowillascend

Apprentice
Time online
4d 9h 46m
Took some measurements, my mouth corners are further apart thus i have a wider mouth , had no tipping whatsoever went from 37mm to 43mm imw, taking a 1-2 month break right now to let the lower jaw catch up.
Most promising thing my mew line went from 50mm to 48mm, and my rammus is longer all indicating rotation of the lower jaw.

im 23 btw
Lifefuel bro

GetThatBread

GetThatBread

King of Africa
Time online
61d 21h 6m
Seems like I'll have to go under invasive surgeries to correct my asymmetrical face then.
He FacePulled without bone anchoring. If you pull from a weakened suture directly from the bone you can expect much drastic changes in facial symmetry

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
this kind of appliance works at 24!!! skeletal or alveolar bone change?

For your upper your not using mse?
Op did you get MSE and use it as an anchor instead of expanding?
Its based on mse, but its not mse, it has screws like mse, my ortho doesnt always use screw appliances thou , he uses an adapted version of hyrax too and he achieved rly good results aswell, like he decreased the mew line by 4mm on a 27 year old patient( her best result ). Only xrays will 100% tell it, however everything in my face looks wider, besides the lower jaw( cause it doesnt have sutures ) , philtrum width was the most common and apparent one mentioned even by other people, thn there are thing like cheeckbones being more flanged, maybe a sligther deeper nasion , however changes in this are are more subtle and outside people wont probably notice them from the getgo , like if i expanded my maxilla 6 mms like i did i will probably add 6mms to my philtrum in terms of width but in terms of cheeckbones i might only get 30% of that making it less noticeable

Last edited:
forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Erudite
Time online
55d 20h 56m
Its based on mse, but its not mse, it has screws like mse, my ortho doesnt always use screw appliances thou , he uses an adapted version of hyrax too and he achieved rly good results aswell, like he decreased the mew line by 4mm on a 27 year old patient( her best result ). Only xrays will 100% tell it, however everything in my face looks wider, besides the lower jaw( cause it doesnt have sutures ) , philtrum width was the most common and apparent one mentioned even by other people, thn there are thing like cheeckbones being more flanged, maybe a sligther deeper nasion , however changes in this are are more subtle and outside people wont probably notice them from the getgo , like if i expanded my maxilla 6 mms like i did i will probably add 6mms to my philtrum in terms of width but in terms of cheeckbones i might only get 30% of that making it less noticeable
LIFE FUEL, FUCK

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

3 inches away from happiness
Time online
120d 3h 20m
GetThatBread

GetThatBread

King of Africa
Time online
61d 21h 6m
Add 6mm to the Philitrum? Does that mean you’ll have a longer philitrum?

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
Add 6mm to the Philitrum? Does that mean you’ll have a longer philitrum?
No
Ye its scuffed editing, but the point his the area above the lips is wider , which makes sense since my mouth is wider, people that have narrow mouths all have a narrow philtrum too, like the other guy

Attachments

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Mage
Time online
72d 22h 13m
No
Ye its scuffed editing, but the point his the area above the lips is wider , which makes sense since my mouth is wider, people that have narrow mouths all have a narrow philtrum too, like the other guy
Ah so its basically just proportionally expanding with the mouth?

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
Ah so its basically just proportionally expanding with the mouth?
Yes, will have my next appointment in 6 weeks and will updated in everything, the major if atm is can the lower jaw catch up, cause if it doesnt i cant expand the upper h«jaw more or the bite becomes off, which sucks cause i would like to go all the way to 50mm like our ancestors but at this point it seems ver unrealistic. Ive been protracting my maxilla so far about 1mm every 2 months, im also curious if i can keep it up or if im going to hit a plateau.

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

The very manifestation of the word manlet. | The S
Time online
56d 1h 44m
this guy is gonna be next jordan Barrett lol. did ur eyes become more narrower? did the cheekbones come more forward?

B

BackFromTheMogging

Knowledgable
Time online
5d 12h 20m

im 23 btw
Did you jaw get wider ?

SixCRY

SixCRY

Instructor
Time online
10d 4h 55m
Where did you get that? thx

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
SixCRY

SixCRY

Instructor
Time online
10d 4h 55m
hard to say, however my lower arch seems to finally be expanding after adding the lower jaw wire and using the bands 20hrs+/day

probably not, cheeckbones have more volume ye

ortho
i meant what country

Incoming

Incoming

Coep or roep
Time online
52d 13h 21m
Please PM me your ortho

G

garfyld

Enthusiast
Time online
41d 3m
Is your midface shorter now?

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Time online
31d 23h 58m
Which country and how much it costed you? I am interested as fuck

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
Is your midface shorter now?
The distance between the tip of my nose and incisors is shorter so yes in theory my midface appears and is shorter.

For all the people asking about my ortho she doesnt take international patients atm, unless u live in portugal dont bother.

B

BackFromTheMogging

Knowledgable
Time online
5d 12h 20m
hard to say, however my lower arch seems to finally be expanding after adding the lower jaw wire and using the bands 20hrs+/day

probably not, cheeckbones have more volume ye

ortho
Damn mate. Do you have a pic of the contraption? And also do you believe that lower jaw expansion is possible non surgically?

C

Chintuck22

Brb, finding new avi 🙄
Time online
41d 2h 16m
Yes, will have my next appointment in 6 weeks and will updated in everything
Bumo

Also is this bone-anchored facepulling, or just regular facepulling like @nelson is doing?

Dr Shekelberg

Dr Shekelberg

𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖈
Time online
63d 9h 41m
Bumo

Also is this bone-anchored facepulling, or just regular facepulling like @nelson is doing?
I dn rd but it is most likely toothanchored

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

sleepcyclecel
Time online
31d 7h 57m
I didnt its his protocol , he said lower jaw appliance is vital for keeping jaws shut and using more force vectors , pulling at the back of the lower jaw downwards rotates the jaw, lenghens the rammus and shortens the midface. * In Theory *
what is this lower jaw appliance called?

Hunterslayer

Hunterslayer

Apprentice
Time online
15d 11h 18m
Yes, will have my next appointment in 6 weeks and will updated in everything, the major if atm is can the lower jaw catch up, cause if it doesnt i cant expand the upper h«jaw more or the bite becomes off, which sucks cause i would like to go all the way to 50mm like our ancestors but at this point it seems ver unrealistic. Ive been protracting my maxilla so far about 1mm every 2 months, im also curious if i can keep it up or if im going to hit a plateau.
Can you make an update? Some further results of facepulling?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SoyGune [LifeFuel] Hgh from China finally came Looksmaxing 16
GigaMogger [Ethnicels GTFIH] Just go back where you came from theory Looksmaxing 29
larsanova69 if stroma came out would you... Looksmaxing 15

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)