Just came from the ortho 4.5 months into facepulling + expanding.

softLoverr

softLoverr

Bronze
Took some measurements, my mouth corners are further apart thus i have a wider mouth , had no tipping whatsoever went from 37mm to 43mm imw, taking a 1-2 month break right now to let the lower jaw catch up.
Most promising thing my mew line went from 50mm to 48mm, and my rammus is longer all indicating rotation of the lower jaw.

im 23 btw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pumanator, Deleted member 5385 and 23 others
LifeFuel 🥰 any under eye changes/differences?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab, Chadelite and 3 others
Man this is so awesome to hear. Where did you get your face puller? How did you make it?

Cant u post pics?

LifeFuel 🥰 any under eye changes/differences?
yes mostly on my weaker side thou , maybe cause its more recessed? therefore the pressure applied is bigger

Cant u post pics?
i was trying to edit before and after to show the rammus difference , dont rly wanna reveal my identity here, however when i tried to crop the pictures the ress was too fcking small, if u wanna help i can try to edit again
Man this is so awesome to hear. Where did you get your face puller? How did you make it?
facepuller doesnt rly matter its the anchorage that matters

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, varbrah and Deleted member 685
yes mostly on my weaker side thou , maybe cause its more recessed? therefore the pressure applied is bigger
yes mostly and perhaps only on my weaker side, might be because its applying more pressure over there

i was trying to edit before and after to show the rammus difference , dont rly wanna reveal my identity here, however when i tried to crop the pictures the ress was too fcking small, if u wanna help i can try to edit again

facepuller doesnt rly matter its the anchorage that matters

Is there any way to get a face puller without making it at home? Did you get one from your orthodontist?

What type of anchorage did you use? Did your bizygomatic width widen? Your midface? Your IPD? At what angle did you facepull and did your midface shorten whatsoever?

@Hades got like 8mm wider bizygomatic width from expanding at 18 iirc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
Is there any way to get a face puller without making it at home? Did you get one from your orthodontist?
Yes however its not just the uper jaw appliance i also have a lower jaw appliance , thn im pulling at the back while keeping both jaws shut, i have multiple vectors going on, my ortho said that's what caused the rotation of the lower jaw

What type of anchorage did you use? Did your bizygomatic width widen? Your midface? Your IPD? At what angle did you facepull and did your midface shorten whatsoever?

Screw appliance hwoever i expanded very slowly, didnt even split the suture. My ortho said he can get as good results using hyrax type expander. Might have widen maybe a bit but honestly hard to tell , my ortho told me its mostly based on ur genetic potential how much width u can achieve. Pulling slightly upwards, about midface shortenning, my mew line did decrease wich in theory should mean that my midface is 2mm shorter thn it was few months ago,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others
Any increase in symmetry?

Yes however its not just the uper jaw appliance i also have a lower jaw appliance , thn im pulling at the back while keeping both jaws shut, i have multiple vectors going on, my ortho said that's what caused the rotation of the lower jaw

How’d you go about asking your Ortho for the lower jaw appliance?

How’d you go about asking your Ortho for the lower jaw appliance?
I didnt its his protocol , he said lower jaw appliance is vital for keeping jaws shut and using more force vectors , pulling at the back of the lower jaw downwards rotates the jaw, lenghens the rammus and shortens the midface. * In Theory *

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person

Screw appliance hwoever i expanded very slowly, didnt even split the suture. My ortho said he can get as good results using hyrax type expander. Might have widen maybe a bit but honestly hard to tell , my ortho told me its mostly based on ur genetic potential how much width u can achieve. Pulling slightly upwards, about midface shortenning, my mew line did decrease wich in theory should mean that my midface is 2mm shorter thn it was few months ago,
Yeah I guess it'll be hard to aim for widening when you're not splitting the suture, especially when you're 23.

My goal is to get MSE/MSDO around 19. Will have to wageslave a shitton in summer break
I didnt its his protocol , he said lower jaw appliance is vital for keeping jaws shut and using more force vectors , pulling at the back of the lower jaw downwards rotates the jaw, lenghens the rammus and shortens the midface. * In Theory *
Btw did you do rapid expansion or slow?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Did your symmetry improve?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah I guess it'll be hard to aim for widening when you're not splitting the suture, especially when you're 23.

My goal is to get MSE/MSDO around 19. Will have to wageslave a shitton in summer break

Didn’t read that good lmao I'm sorry, I saw u did slow now. Rapid is ideal for cosmetic changes

2.5mm a month
Did your symmetry improve?
symmetry always improves, in this cases but it never corrects it obviously, when u add width to some areas of the face , be the palate , the maxilla it helps mask assymetry cause the discrepancy is smaller

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and curryslayerordeath
Didn’t read that good lmao I'm sorry, I saw u did slow now. Rapid is ideal for cosmetic changes
This was based on a study btw. Rapid expansion resulted in more skeletal changes

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
symmetry always improves, in this cases but it never corrects it obviously, when u add width to some areas of the face , be the palate , the maxilla it helps mask assymetry cause the discrepancy is smaller
Seems like I'll have to go under invasive surgeries to correct my asymmetrical face then.

Btw have people irl commented on your changes? Did you use the face bow or the reverse headgear? How many hours a day did u wear it

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Chadelite and curryslayerordeath
Everytime someone has good looksmaxing results I get a good feeling

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Tallooksmaxxer, AscendingHero and 4 others
What kind of expander are you using?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kmscurry, Swerves and 4 others
What forces did you use and what specific changes to your eye area did you notice?

Btw have people irl commented on your changes? Did you use the face bow or the reverse headgear? How many hours a day did u wear it
Word1

The zone in red is the one i can 100% without doubt say its wider and yes people have commented on this specific zone, my philtrum is wider and my cheecks are hollower as a result since the upper part is more supported and makes the buccinators look smaller in contrast.
Pulling like 15hrs on avg per day sometimes more sometimes less, forces on the lower jaw probably like 20hrs/day

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kmscurry, Hector and 3 others
What kind of appliance does he use for your lower jaw? Or is it a set of bone anchored inter-jaw elastics?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
nothing crazy tbh just the area below my eyes seems fuller that's it, im not too autistic when checking my eyes thou lolol
What kind of appliance does he use for your lower jaw? Or is it a set of bone anchored inter-jaw elastics?
My lower jaw appliance isnt bone anchored , its just a generic orthodontic appliance

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and varbrah
nothing crazy tbh just the area below my eyes seems fuller that's it, im not too autistic when checking my eyes thou lolol

My lower jaw appliance isnt bone anchored , its just a generic orthodontic appliance
Like a Herbst?

rapid expansion is not always safe

and my rammus is longer all indicating rotation of the lower jaw.
I am not so sure about that. It's probably more about the mild downwards elongation of the maxilla+ lower jaw, because contrary common consensus, recession is not all about downward rotation of the maxilla, but also about sufficient maxillary surface area.

rapid expansion is not always safe
View attachment 266496
That sounds like interoccular distance improvement, my friend.

An insignificant price he had to pay for his ascension.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and forwardgrowth
Gimmie ur ortho I need one like this

fucking suifuel for me I'll never be able to afford to fix my subhuman palate.

more like if a herbst and a lingual wire had a child :LOL::LOL: but def not a herbst
this kind of appliance works at 24!!! skeletal or alveolar bone change?

For your upper your not using mse?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

jfl

• +1
Bro, we should give this stuff a try. Even if we got implants it'd look fake and gay cause it's not fixing actual bone
Messaging you x

• +1
Took some measurements, my mouth corners are further apart thus i have a wider mouth , had no tipping whatsoever went from 37mm to 43mm imw, taking a 1-2 month break right now to let the lower jaw catch up.
Most promising thing my mew line went from 50mm to 48mm, and my rammus is longer all indicating rotation of the lower jaw.

im 23 btw
Can somebody please explain this to me, cause I didnt quite understand ( except that apparently its life fuel)

Can somebody please explain this to me, cause I didnt quite understand ( except that apparently its life fuel)
His palate expanded and the most important part is that his maxilla came forwards 2mm (1/3rd of a lefort in under 5 months at age 23 is amazing too), and his jaw also came forward (probably) giving him a better ramus and more forward grown and upswung jaw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others
His palate expanded and the most important part is that his maxilla came forwards 2mm (1/3rd of a lefort in under 5 months at age 23 is amazing too), and his jaw also came forward (probably) giving him a better ramus and more forward grown and upswung jaw
Well damn that's so cool. So you think I could achieve some good results with just the face puller?

Well damn that's so cool. So you think I could achieve some good results with just the face puller?
yes his maxilla and jaw forward growth changes had nothing to do with the expander, just puller

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BackFromTheMogging and Luke LLL
Op did you get MSE and use it as an anchor instead of expanding?

yes his maxilla and jaw forward growth changes had nothing to do with the expander, just puller
Jesus christ mate God bless u for the life fuel

im 23 btw
Lifefuel bro

Seems like I'll have to go under invasive surgeries to correct my asymmetrical face then.
He FacePulled without bone anchoring. If you pull from a weakened suture directly from the bone you can expect much drastic changes in facial symmetry

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and curryslayerordeath
this kind of appliance works at 24!!! skeletal or alveolar bone change?

For your upper your not using mse?

Op did you get MSE and use it as an anchor instead of expanding?

Its based on mse, but its not mse, it has screws like mse, my ortho doesnt always use screw appliances thou , he uses an adapted version of hyrax too and he achieved rly good results aswell, like he decreased the mew line by 4mm on a 27 year old patient( her best result ). Only xrays will 100% tell it, however everything in my face looks wider, besides the lower jaw( cause it doesnt have sutures ) , philtrum width was the most common and apparent one mentioned even by other people, thn there are thing like cheeckbones being more flanged, maybe a sligther deeper nasion , however changes in this are are more subtle and outside people wont probably notice them from the getgo , like if i expanded my maxilla 6 mms like i did i will probably add 6mms to my philtrum in terms of width but in terms of cheeckbones i might only get 30% of that making it less noticeable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and forwardgrowth
Its based on mse, but its not mse, it has screws like mse, my ortho doesnt always use screw appliances thou , he uses an adapted version of hyrax too and he achieved rly good results aswell, like he decreased the mew line by 4mm on a 27 year old patient( her best result ). Only xrays will 100% tell it, however everything in my face looks wider, besides the lower jaw( cause it doesnt have sutures ) , philtrum width was the most common and apparent one mentioned even by other people, thn there are thing like cheeckbones being more flanged, maybe a sligther deeper nasion , however changes in this are are more subtle and outside people wont probably notice them from the getgo , like if i expanded my maxilla 6 mms like i did i will probably add 6mms to my philtrum in terms of width but in terms of cheeckbones i might only get 30% of that making it less noticeable
LIFE FUEL, FUCK