Just changed eye color to light blue in photoshop = + 0.5 PSL

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
Would get colored contacts but I would get made fun of hardcore by everyone I know jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pietrosiek
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and her
what is your colour now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
contacts are not realistic.

blue eyes have an actualy glow to them.

your eyes cant detect if they are real.

salludon with fake blue eyes looks decent but with real blue eyes I photoshopped by taking sean O prys eyes and putting it on him actually gets his eye color halod. and he literally looks like gandy when he was young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
brown :feelsrope:
Image result for chico lachowski]

very close to this

I have hazel eyes but they only look hazel under lighting. they're just plain brown otherwise.

And this is when my mother had beautiful rare bright green eyes. JFL at genes.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I have hazel eyes but they only look hazel under lighting. they're just plain brown otherwise.

And this is when my mother had beautiful rare bright green eyes. JFL at genes.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Lol I can relate. My mom has light grey eyes and I got my father's brown eyes. Not only that, but my mom has a bit of upper eyelid exposure and my father has hooded eyes with a good PCT. I got my father's eye color and by mother's UEE. Nature is a cruel motherfucker lmao.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 3328
Lol I can relate. My mom has light grey eyes and I got my father's brown eyes. Not only that, but my mom has a bit of upper eyelid exposure and my father has hooded eyes with a good PCT. I got my father's eye color and by mother's UEE. Nature is a cruel motherfucker lmao.

Sad stuff man.