Just dermarolled and my now skin looks like shite

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Looks like I just got sunburned. If I wake up and it doesn’t look better imma have to skip school. Goddamnit my skin is really affecting me. I just need tretinion and then I can cope

Looks like I just got sunburned. If I wake up and it doesn’t look better imma have to skip school. Goddamnit my skin is really affecting me. I just need tretinion and then I can cope

You could have great skin your ass is still good be incel

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
gaycel is actually not volcel
if i wanted to become gay i cannot because gays are more size queens than women and WILL shame you
sad shit, man.

Just go to school, most ppl don't care because you're in hs. Everyone has shit skin at this age.

Damn bro relax, this dude goes through a lot. He gets stressed easily from what I've noticed.

Just go to school, most ppl don't care because you're in hs. Everyone has shit skin at this age.

Damn bro relax, this dude goes through a lot. He gets stressed easily from what I've noticed.

Guys a fucking cunt

• +1
Guys a fucking cunt
I think we had this same convo ab someone else lol. Yea he is, but I feel bad for him. He's going through some srs shit if he's not gonna go to school bc of acne.

But ngl he said something to me once and it hurt like crazy. He was just being retarded but he tapped into an inner insecurity of mine that i didn't know I had.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I get stressed less then most people on here. It’s just my skin, that’s it.
I think we had this same convo ab someone else lol. Yea he is, but I feel bad for him. He's going through some srs shit if he's not gonna go to school bc of acne.

But ngl he said something to me once and it hurt like crazy. He was just being retarded but he tapped into an inner insecurity of mine that i didn't know I had.
It’s not acne it’s premature aging. I have wrinkles at 16. It’s embarrassing

Guys a fucking cunt

fuck him i don’t care if he goes to school.

Im Not gonna be sympathetic to Cunts

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and BigBoy
I get stressed less then most people on here. It’s just my skin, that’s it.

It’s not acne it’s premature aging. I have wrinkles at 16. It’s embarrassing
Damn son, not even gonna apologize for being rude to me? I see how it is.

You're right. I should stop being nice to ppl who don't deserve it.
Same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Ritalincel

• So Sad

Everyone is a cunt in this world retard, that’s why were here

JFL @ falling for the dermarolling meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Petsmart
Don't fucking dermaroll you retarded mother fucker. Every time you dermaroll you come here crying that your skin is looking worse than before. Are you too stupid to realize the pattern?

Let me catch my son skipping school over skin issues.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
School nigga it’s august wtf

Also it’s what happens at first unleee you fucked up

Read up on it

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Don't fucking dermaroll you retarded mother fucker. Every time you dermaroll you come here crying that your skin is looking worse than before. Are you too stupid to realize the pattern?
It looks better now

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt