Just experienced the most brutal mog of my life

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

‎Retired (?)
So I was talking to these two cute 20 year old girls this morning when this guy with a mysterious foreign accent comes up to us and says hi. And holy shit this guy was easily the most confident motherfucker I’ve ever seen in my life. I could tell that the girls instantly gravitated towards this guy.

He had this exotic look which he referred to as ‘med’ and works at the local university. Tells us about how much he values cleanliness in life.

These girls were hanging on every word he was saying, constantly giving him IOI’s and shit tests which he passed with ease

He also suffers from male pattern baldness but he clearly wasn’t bothered by it since he just shaved that stuff off bro, which just oozes confidence and it was so obvious that the girls were so into it. If I wasn’t there they would probably have jumped him right there and then.

Another thing he had going for him is that he was like 5’2” so these girls didn’t feel threatened at all by him, further adding to his already sky high sex appeal

This really was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life bros, I immediately rushed home to sign up for the next RSD bootcamp so that I can be just like that gigamogger

tl;dr: it's fucking over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Gargantuan, wasted and 28 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6475, dan and 3 others
Wouldve thought it was a reddit post if it werent for the aspie psl terms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 6475, dan and 5 others
I thought you were going to tell a real story but suddenly I read "confidence, male pattern baldness" and that he is 5'2
200.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5891, dan and 6 others
The most brutal mog so far. Also ion.

• WTF
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Knowing you @Gazzamogga I'm surprised you didn't whip out a tape measure and get his penile length right there and then

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5683 and 5 others
Knowing you @Gazzamogga I'm surprised you didn't whip out a tape measure and get his penile length right there and then
That's because size doesn't matter, it's about what you do with it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
I know someone irl who is 5’2 and ALL the girls flock around him because he just oozes confidence in the night club :soy:
1AF2B54D 1C53 44CE B81E 84E76883ED18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, SocietyIsSolipsistic, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
  • JFL
send help bros

MOGGED BY MED CHAD

• JFL
HAHAHAHA this was fucking good

• Love it
had me in the first half

• +1