Just Fapped

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I stopped in my tracks, thought about what I was doing, and then did it anyways. It's over for hornycels.

• +1
Reactions: VST, ZyzzReincarnate, Ritalincel and 4 others
230BA70A 46C7 4611 A1E1 C645307B178B

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Coping, mojopin and 3 others
Mouth breather

Bro your internett existence is preety public now and someone will leak your identity and name and shit preety soon. Be careful what you post.
It's alright bro, I'm fine with the world knowing this shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: VST, RichardSpencel and HorseFace
JFL it’s not as if everyone else doesn’t jack off

• +1
Reactions: Coping and mojopin
JFL it’s not as if everyone else doesn’t jack off
I remember being 13 and speaking about it to a few select niggas as if it was some sick cult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and dogtown
im on day 5, inhibition levels significantly dropped, talk way way less aspie/way more NT, my wrinkles are lesser on my face, i slept better last night and I got approached today at tram stop outside of gym by post-prime gymcel stacy. I havent gone 5 days in years

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Gengar
I went 4 days and just feel more horny. Does anything happen if go longer?

im on day 5, inhibition levels significantly dropped, talk way way less aspie/way more NT, my wrinkles are lesser on my face, i slept better last night and I got approached today at tram stop outside of gym by post-prime gymcel stacy. I havent gone 5 days in years

I'm on day 459 and I can fly and have x ray vision

Get on my level

I stopped in my tracks, thought about what I was doing, and then did it anyways. It's over for hornycels.
Keep yourself occupied.

our brain is weird, we thought we are in control what we do, but we are not
may be everything we do is already predetermined, it just our brain telling a story to our consciousness,
your brain might explain to you this is just a drive or addiction

our brain is weird, we thought we are in control what we do, but we are not
may be everything we do is already predetermined, it just our brain telling a story to our consciousness,
your brain might explain to you this is just a drive or addiction
olw iq

It's alright bro, I'm fine with the world knowing this shit tbh
Yeah that's because you're a fucking chadlite,I thought you were some normie,you will just get status from it.

What do you do with your hair?it looks cool and I don't know how to grow out my hair,what products to use etc?

Tell me or I'll rope.

can relate

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Yeah that's because you're a fucking chadlite,I thought you were some normie,you will just get status from it.

What do you do with your hair?it looks cool and I don't know how to grow out my hair,what products to use etc?

Tell me or I'll rope.
Just let it grow bro. I looked like shit for a long time but it’s worth it if you don’t want a barber fucking up your shit. I had the Gandy haircut for a bit but now it’s too long for that so when I slick it all back it falls down at the sides, kinda like Orb’s hair. I wash less than once a week with shampoo, use a hair mask every few days from amazon and style it with a leave in mousse conditioner to tame the curls and a bit of wax to seal it, but not too much because you still want it to look natty. Sometimes I blow dry if I want a more classic look

Just let it grow bro. I looked like shit for a long time but it’s worth it if you don’t want a barber fucking up your shit. I had the Gandy haircut for a bit but now it’s too long for that so when I slick it all back it falls down at the sides, kinda like Orb’s hair. I wash less than once a week with shampoo, use a hair mask every few days from amazon and style it with a leave in mousse conditioner to tame the curls and a bit of wax to seal it, but not too much because you still want it to look natty. Sometimes I blow dry if I want a more classic look
. View attachment 22146
"the gandy cut"