Just Fatmax to increase body and necksize

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
...and always sit down, lift your chair up, have a big warrior skull and big bones.

One of these guys is 5'8. The other guy is 6'4. But the shorter guy sizeMOGS hard. Girls are attracted to dominant males and social status is very important. Looks are only a means to get there, to be respected by other men. Raw physical attraction plays a minor role for female attraction. => fat max to sizemog

Attachments

• sfsfs.PNG
    sfsfs.PNG
    565.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Lev Peshkov, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
No fat for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
just get diabetes bro

...and always sit down, lift your chair up, have a big warrior skull and big bones.

One of these guys is 5'8. The other guy is 6'4. But the shorter guy sizeMOGS hard. Girls are attracted to dominant males and social status is very important. Looks are only a means to get there, to be respected by other men. Raw physical attraction plays a minor role for female attraction. => fat max to sizemog
I thought rochefort6 was on my ignore list

• +1
Reactions: Julius
190lbs 6' with 16% bf is easily better than a 175lb 6' twink with 10% bf. Maybe the twink will have better abs in bed but by then you're already balls deep so who cares. All that matters is how you look in clothing. You don't show your abs to a girl on a date unless she's already in your bed.

Maybe get the abs for a tinder photo but other than that, it's pretty worthless for slaying.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, xefo, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
190lbs 6' with 16% bf is easily better than a 175lb 6' twink with 10% bf. Maybe the twink will have better abs in bed but by then you're already balls deep so who cares. All that matters is how you look in clothing. You don't show your abs to a girl on a date unless she's already in your bed.

Maybe get the abs for a tinder photo but other than that, it's pretty worthless for slaying.
Fat is essential to looks. Low body fat face looks better than a high one but you also have to take the body into consideration. 12-14 bodyfat is a good place. 10% and lower starts to make you look really small

Fat is essential to looks. Low body fat face looks better than a high one but you also have to take the body into consideration. 12-14 bodyfat is a good place. 10% and lower starts to make you look really small

True it's a balance for the face but I think good bone structure and jawline/chin lipo can help reduce the negative effects of higher bf.

I just think focusing on lowering bf at the expense of mass is stupid. A woman likes a man with a big frame and big mass is essential, despite the clavicle and height. I'm sure women prefer a 5'11 guy who fills out his clothing very well over a 6'2 twink who has ill fitting clothing because he's skinny af.

Fatcel cope

• +1
Reactions: Julius and PYT
hasan piker got a small skull

What a shit thread lol

you should work on your muscles and low bodyfat

fat guys are unattractive to women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
more cope from twinks. too low bf has zero benefits if you wear clothes and will make you look emasculated.

Biggest cope on this site. Being fatter/wider actually makes you look shorter because of proportions. JFL using two people sitting down,.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer