Just finished 30 minutes of cardio

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
I feel really good but i'm sweaty af, i'm waiting for my sweat to go away till my bro finishes training and we go.
This is the first day of my journey to lose weight :exited:

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 9511, Lev Peshkov and 7 others
I feel really good but i'm sweaty af, i'm waiting for my sweat to go away till my bro finishes training and we go.
what did you do?

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Oh I worked out for the first time in 10 years! Let me post it on .me real quick, I'm really motivated right now! But I probably stop after 1 week... Because I'm a weak minded, comfort addicted piece of shit(that's all of you) stay hard.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Oh I worked out for the first time in 10 years! Let me post it on .me real quick, I'm really motivated right now! But I probably stop after 1 week... Because I'm a weak minded, comfort addicted piece of shit(that's all of you) stay hard.

are all those steroids making you angry bro

• +1
Imma prove you wrong then

are all those steroids making you angry bro
This is supposed to be an improvement site and this guy wants to see me fall, sad shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5455 and jake_okok

Keep at it lad, get addicted and leanmax

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok and MansNotHot
This is supposed to be an improvement site and this guy wants to see me fall, sad shit

hes giving you ragefuel bro, use it to your advantage. Also dont expect people to be very supportive of you on this site (or irl). Most people want to see you fail and stay on their level or below themselves.

Loose weight bro, its not optional.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ocelot and MansNotHot
hes giving you ragefuel bro, use it to your advantage. Also dont expect people to be very supportive of you on this site (or irl). Most people want to see you fail and stay on their level or below themselves.

Loose weight bro, its not optional.
MotivationFuel, tomorrow i'll do 35 minutes

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
MotivationFuel, tomorrow i'll do 35 minutes

Dont overdo it, you will probably crash and burn. Going from 30 to 35 minutes is quite the increase in one day. Also make sure your eating healthy. I would also reccomend only drinking water, alcohol and sugary drinks is a quick way to become a fat fuck.

• Love it
Dont overdo it, you will probably crash and burn. Going from 30 to 35 minutes is quite the increase in one day. Also make sure your eating healthy. I would also reccomend only drinking water, alcohol and sugary drinks is a quick way to become a fat fuck.
Thank you for the suggestions, also i cut that shit long time ago luckily (never tried alcohol), i only dring energy drinks sporadically.
I eat mostly healthy also

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You lifting too?
I decided to stop today and only cardiomax cause with school i have almost no time.
So i max out the most muscle in the body and get leaner in the mean time

I decided to stop today and only cardiomax cause with school i have almost no time.
So i max out the most muscle in the body and get leaner in the mean time

Maybe try a three day spilt with the lifts if you can?
I leanmaxxed best when I did a minimal kinobody style split with cardio 4x a week on 400-600cal daily deficit

• +1
Maybe try a three day spilt with the lifts if you can?
I leanmaxxed best when I did a minimal kinobody style split with cardio 4x a week on 400-600cal daily deficit
I'll see if i can but probably not possible

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
Reddit tier thread

Ofc brotha, Let me know how it goes. Stay patient 💪
I'll probably make a thread with my weight loss if i am low inhib enough to show my gyno caused by high E (fat) during puberty.
If not i'll just pm you the results

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
Dope but remember to count your calories (or just learn ideal portion sizes for different foods if you don’t like the idea of counting calories)

And if you fuck up remember that it’s not the end of the world and that you just have to try again tomorrow, you only fail if you give up

How’s your relationship with food and/or food types?

• Love it
Dope but remember to count your calories (or just learn ideal portion sizes for different foods if you don’t like the idea of counting calories)

And if you fuck up remember that it’s not the end of the world and that you just have to try again tomorrow, you only fail if you give up

How’s your relationship with food and/or food types?
I have no problems with food groups at all other than some vegetables that are vomit inducing tier jfl.
Don't mind counting calories tbh, i did for 3 months but it was when i didn't swallow the blackpill, immediately after followed a great depression but it's all good now.

I have no problems with food groups at all other than some vegetables that are vomit inducing tier jfl.
Don't mind counting calories tbh, i did for 3 months but it was when i didn't swallow the blackpill, immediately after followed a great depression but it's all good now.
But are you somebody that loves junk food and you’re now forcing yourself to eat healthy, or do you like the food you eat now?

• +1
But are you somebody that loves junk food and you’re now forcing yourself to eat healthy, or do you like the food you eat now?
I like everything, no preferences or forcing.
Of course junk food tastes better but i'm not addicted i can live without it with no repercussions.

I like everything, no preferences or forcing.
Of course junk food tastes better but i'm not addicted i can live without it with no repercussions.
K dope then, keep it up bro you got this

• Love it