[Method] Just finished second injection, time to get jacked. [before pic]

jefferson

bloatmaxxing
Starting a 500mg/wk steroid cycle of test-e. Just injected my asscheek for the second time. In another week or two I should start feeling it kicking in.....
I'll post full before and afters after I'm done the cycle which will last 12-14 weeks depending on how I feel.

This is how I look before roids after 4-5 months of natural lifting, only the last 2 months had proper nutrition. Right now I look kinda soft and small but hopefully there will be a drastic change 12 weeks from now.:feelsokman: I'm gonna focus alot on chest, shoulders and upper back which the roids will allow me to train more often then I would normally.

Any questions or advice?

upload.jpg

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
You're a handsome guy. Unfortunate about your core insertions, but you'll look good on roids for sure

@Intel.Imperitive any advice for him

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Eat 500 cals above maintenance. Try to get in 2.5g protein/kg at least. 3g/kg is better tbh.

Anyways, fabulous insertions except on your abs, but its no biggie. Mad biceps, you're defo not bad looking too bro. Work on upperchest.

Also, MAKE SURE you take your aromatising inhibator man. It seems to me you're prone to gynocomastia and prolactin induced gynocomastia. Use Aromasin 12.5mg/Eod. Always check your nipple area, because you seem like you might be prone to it. But that dosage of AI should be more than enough. Im prettt prone to prolactin induce gyno.

Also, are you experiencing PIP? Post injection pain? Its when you first start roids and your muscle isnt used to the concentration of gear. Also, try pinning your quads, thats what I did and it was usually pain free.

Learn about proper injection technique, like how to aspirate, hygiene ect...

Go checkout Bodybuilding.com, and go on the steroids section. TONs of advice there. You seem to be at a low bf%, thats great. I think this cycle will go well.

Also, can you PM pics of your gear? I might be familiar with your lab.

Feel free to msg me any questions.

jefferson

bloatmaxxing
Also, MAKE SURE you take your aromatising inhibator man. It seems to me you're prone to gynocomastia and prolactin induced gynocomastia. Use Aromasin 12.5mg/Eod. Always check your nipple area, because you seem like you might be prone to it. But that dosage of AI should be more than enough. Im prettt prone to prolactin induce gyno.
Yeah I don't have aromasin but I do have arimidex which I will start taking today at 0.25 mg every other day. I had some gyno in puberty so I am probably prone to it :feelscry:.

Also, are you experiencing PIP? Post injection pain? Its when you first start roids and your muscle isnt used to the concentration of gear. Also, try pinning your quads, thats what I did and it was usually pain free.

The first time I think my hand was really shaky and it was really painful for a few days after. Hopefully, this time won't be as bad but I think next time I'll try my quad.

Thanks!

ethnicel

39yr old + ethnic + bloated + smoker
Eat 500 cals above maintenance. Try to get in 2.5g protein/kg at least. 3g/kg is better tbh.

Anyways, fabulous insertions except on your abs, but its no biggie. Mad biceps, you're defo not bad looking too bro. Work on upperchest.

Go checkout Bodybuilding.com, and go on the steroids section. TONs of advice there. You seem to be at a low bf%, thats great. I think this cycle will go well.

Also, can you PM pics of your gear? I might be familiar with your lab.

Okay, how do you buy steroids without a prescription?

jefferson

bloatmaxxing
Just online, then pay with bitcoin (not sure what sources would be good in your country). The site I used had a process set up you could quickly make an account on a bitcoin transfer site then buy the bitcoin with a credit card. Also, make sure you are buying from one inside your country, don't try to send it through customs.

Intel.Imperitive

Yeah I don't have aromasin but I do have arimidex which I will start taking today at 0.25 mg every other day. I had some gyno in puberty so I am probably prone to it :feelscry:.

The first time I think my hand was really shaky and it was really painful for a few days after. Hopefully, this time won't be as bad but I think next time I'll try my quad.

Thanks!
Bump up the armidex to 0.5mg/EOD thats the standard protocol. Yh It make sense that you had teenage gyno. Doctor Intel makes mad diagnosises.

Oh no, PIP is pain in the actual injection site. So, your glute in this case. Should be present after 1-2 days of injection.

If you're not experiencing that pain it means either one of two things. 1) You're gear is fake. Or 2) You have really good gear ?. Im in the UK so I've nevet heard of your brand, but if it seems legit just shoot and wait for the results!
Just online, then pay with bitcoin (not sure what sources would be good in your country). The site I used had a process set up you could quickly make an account on a bitcoin transfer site then buy the bitcoin with a credit card. Also, make sure you are buying from one inside your country, don't try to send it through customs.
Haha what country are you in? I'm in the UK. I have sources that give me cheap, decent quality gear and pay by debit card :) They also only take 2-3 days to deliver so lucky me!

Tbh, I think you would benefit from a fat burner first, like T3, Clenbuterol or even DNP but DNPs a bit dangerous tbh.

The thing is, the more body fat you have, the greater the chances the steroids will have a negative effect on you, or increase the magnitude of any effects you do have. I dont reccomend steroids to anyone over 20% body fat. If your under that, give them a go!

Intel.Imperitive

Yeah I had the pain in my glute for about 3 days after
Make sense, more gear does that. Doesnt mean your gear is bad though, it'll work just as good. My gear used to have horrible PIP because it was high concentration (350mg/ml). If the pain gets too much, I can teach you to dilute it. You just need a .22 micron filter and grapeseed oil.

Spite

Apprentice
Concave chest of peace, good frame tho especially if you're tall. What are you gonna do with that gyno btw?

Intel.Imperitive

Concave chest of peace, good frame tho especially if you're tall. What are you gonna do with that gyno btw?
His only real options are surgery and letrozol. He also has to keep his estrogen really low using his aromatising inhibators.

Daddy

Trainee
Guys like realrob on lookism preach roids not just for body but state of mind too. You have any mentalmax type changes yet early on?

jefferson

bloatmaxxing
Guys like realrob on lookism preach roids not just for body but state of mind too. You have any mentalmax type changes yet early on?
I have also been taking proviron 50mg/day which should be kicking in faster than the long ester testosterone and I do already feel more energetic but other than that and an increase in libido I haven't noticed much yet. The mentality changes are a large reason why I decided to take them in the first place though.

Intel.Imperitive

I have also been taking proviron 50mg/day which should be kicking in faster than the long ester testosterone and I do already feel more energetic but other than that and an increase in libido I haven't noticed much yet. The mentality changes are a large reason why I decided to take them in the first place though.
Good good good. That means its working. These compounds have to build up in the body, like, it has to kinda titrate the body. Thats when you really get all the benefits. In 6 weeks your going to be getting your gains, confidence and libido if you get to use it! ?

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
where do u get roids?

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Don't forget to build muscle in your shoulders, chest, back and legs, too, or you'll look like a Roblox character.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KrissKross Looksmaxing 17
Coping Looksmaxing 24