Just finished smoking some. How do I look?

S

Skill

Iron

My camera quality's a little and I'm in the parking lot right now, but I'm sure you can see my face clear enough.

What can I work on? Thanks in advance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
never smile like that. take a pic full on straight mouth closed while squinting a bit

• +1
Reactions: Skill and Lorsss
I never squint because it's very gay but keep in mind that I don't make much sense right now because it's still wearing off. Thanks anyways, bro.
If I could get a 1 to 10 rating, that would be very cool. Thanks.

Last edited:
take another pic because im 100% sure you would look better if you did what i said. in the pic you are in rn you are a 4 my man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ulyc, Skill and Guest
Got back from a nice smokey drive, guys. Thank you. I did learn how to smile better and am trying to. I did practice squinting while on the road. Thanks very much for the advice. All this squinting and now I'm tired.

It's getting late out. Got out of my car, here's a quick one (after a few tries): I did the squinting you told me very well in this one and I am smiling much better with lots of attempts (ignore the stuff happening in the back, thanks).
And what I wanted was a 1 to 10 rank. Thank you in advance.
I will be settling down now soon. Thanks for the advice and I will be practicing more. Could I have other advice (besides the smile and squints)? Thanks.
I would love advices and a 1 to 10 rank, please.

Last edited:
Got back from a nice smokey drive, guys. Thank you. I did learn how to smile better and am trying to. I did practice squinting while on the road. Thanks very much for the advice. All this squinting and now I'm tired.

It's getting late out. Got out of my car, here's a quick one (after a few tries): I did the squinting you told me very well in this one and I am smiling much better with lots of attempts (ignore the stuff happening in the back, thanks).
And what I wanted was a 1 to 10 rank. Thank you in advance.
I will be settling down now soon. Thanks for the advice and I will be practicing more. Could I have other advice (besides the smile and squints)? Thanks.

above average middle aged dude. 6.5 .

depends on what you plan on improving.
Im too tired to give you the best of my advice rn but ill for sure tell you later

• +1
Reactions: Skill
Thank you. I have been considering doing my eyebrows. Are my eyebrows any good as is? I have been told me that they are long but also very sparse-like. Is there a method to improve them?

What are your thoughts on my facial hair? Thanks for helping.

Tfw when even boomers visit looksmax LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Skill
Tfw when even boomers visit looksmax LMAO

Thank you. I do not know what is a " boomer" but I am glad if you are able to help. Should I fix up my hair in some way (eyebrows and facial hair, namely)? Thanks. I am considering my eyebrows, since they are quite "sparse", as I have been told this by some before. My facial hair could use work, too. Thank you all.

You look decent overall. Maybe you can try something like oils for your eyebrows to straigten them out a bit. Or maybe minoxil on the edges

• +1
You look decent overall. Maybe you can try something like oils for your eyebrows to straigten them out a bit. Or maybe minoxil on the edges

Very interesting. I will try the oils and minioxil soon and will look into it tomorrow. Thank you so much and good night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Castor Oil is good for brows I heard

• +1
Very interesting. I will try the oils and minioxil soon and will look into it tomorrow. Thank you so much and good night.
Gn mate

• +1
also you would probably look better if you had a fuller beard or kept a stubble. go for a mature style of course

• +1
shave that facial hair off

jfl if you don't get that this whole thread is a troll

shave that facial hair off

Hello and good morning. Thank you for the advice, but I will, however, stick with my facial hair as I have been growing it for some time (I quite like it). I will be sticking to the advice I have been given previously. Thanks anyways.
jfl if you don't get that this whole thread is a troll

Hi. I'm not quite sure what you mean here, but I would love some advice if you would be so kind as to provide it. Even a 1 to 10 rank would do. Thanks in advance.

Prime Ballou was so gl, he got old :cry:

Prime Ballou was so gl, he got old :cry:

Thank you. However, I am unaware of what is a " prime " but I would be very pleased if you could provide me with such information. I do know that I am getting old (I have been told my eyebrows are growing sparse-like and my facial hair is a bit unmaintained). Thank you for pointing it out, but I would love it if you could provide additional advice. I have been told what to do with my facial hair (for which I am grateful) and have also been suggested minioxil and particular oils for growing out my eyebrows (which I have been told grow quite "sparse"), but other advices (or even a 1 to 10 rank) are all welcome. Thank you very much.
I am also confused by " Ballou" and "gl". It would be kind of you to share. Thanks.