Just found 2 year old selfies with side profile and it's the most subhuman I ever looked

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
PicsArt 01 12 114543

PicsArt 01 12 114649

I am just wondering how I haven't roped then, legit 2.5PSL

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, HQNPmaxxing, Popsmoke and 12 others
Fuck this isn't in off-topic fml

unfrauded vs frauded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9890, motherbeefer123 and 4 others
how did u get upturned lip corners bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
can you tell me what did you do to achieve this?

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
now youre 3 psl, good job!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
  • +1
Reactions: mortis
nice transformation

Can I ask, did your neck used to have a lot of fat on it, if so did working out and getting a lower body fat remove this? I've just began this and can't find any info, but hoping I can lose the neck fat. I have a decent Jawline, but my adams apple has fat around it that noticeable connects to my jaw, and fat around my jaw, despite being really skinny, hate it haha.

Can I ask, did your neck used to have a lot of fat on it, if so did working out and getting a lower body fat remove this? I've just began this and can't find any info, but hoping I can lose the neck fat. I have a decent Jawline, but my adams apple has fat around it that noticeable connects to my jaw, and fat around my jaw, despite being really skinny, hate it haha.
A litte bit maybe, not really noticeable.

• +1
Soft or hard mewing? Teeth apart or together? Did you focus more on anterior or posterior palate?
Closed mouth, tongue touching top teeth

• +1
Nigga wait what ? How yo eye shape change lol !!??

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
Tongue shouldn’t touch teeth

Interesting, thank you for your answers. Assuming that you are being honest, this is one of the best results I've seen anyone achieve with oral posture. The way your face changed reminds me of this guy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AutismMaxing, SOS-Sonic, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
You didn't rope because it could be worse.

not side profile

Any Fillers or implants? You got heavily ascended chad
No, like one person said its probably late puberty since I also grew 2-3 inches

• Woah
Reactions: Celexawer
Interesting, thank you for your answers. Assuming that you are being honest, this is one of the best results I've seen anyone achieve with oral posture. The way your face changed reminds me of this guy:
View attachment 925518
Amazing transformation

• +1
View attachment 925518
What did he do besides losing weight?

Wow amazing transformation, your eye area improved so much as well which clearly indicates upper maxillary movement. When you mew, which part of the tongue do you press with?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Fillers + frauding eye area. Stop giving people copes.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AutismMaxing and SOS-Sonic
No filler can advance the maxilla and improve eye support like that.
Filler can definitely improve eye support. Angle frauding can advance the maxilla.

Did your incisors tip forward?
I am not biggest expert on it and I am not even 100% sure tbh also don't want to give you false information

Just lose fat and jut theory

Closed mouth, tongue touching top teeth
Very good progress! Could you elaborate on the contact with your tongue and teeth? Do you push at the whole of the teeth, or just at the upper part of them? And do you apply force? Do you keep a butterfly bite, or teeth apart?