just found out maxilla wont grow with braces on

notrealtrees

notrealtrees

wasted youth
i am so sad
i've been soft mewing since november and I noticed a difference until february, that is when i got my upper braces which would push my teeth inside and ever since i didnt see any maxilla growth
is there anything I could do? My nose stands out a bit and my chin is slightly recessed. it saddens me so much I would have been so close to being above average and eventually ascending within a year. I am seriously considering asking my orthodontist if he can take out my top braces for 3 months and then put them back on
Would mewing constantly as hard as I can change anything?
I am tolerant to being ugly but afraid because I am still 15 and i will never be able to grow my bone structure as I can now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 470 and manlet cUnt
The dogpill
i am so sad
i've been soft mewing since november and I noticed a difference until february, that is when i got my upper braces which would push my teeth inside and ever since i didnt see any maxilla growth
is there anything I could do? My nose stands out a bit and my chin is slightly recessed. it saddens me so much I would have been so close to being above average and eventually ascending within a year. I am seriously considering asking my orthodontist if he can take out my top braces for 3 months and then put them back on
Would mewing constantly as hard as I can change anything?
I am tolerant to being ugly but afraid because I am still 15 and i will never be able to grow my bone structure as I can now.
Just get braces that push your teeth + maxilla up forwards like me

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
The dogpill

Just get braces that push your teeth + maxilla up forwards like me

How do you know if braces gonna push teeth forward or outward ?

Wait until you find out it won't grow at all

How would that work if i've got an overbite?
Idk talk to a professional orthodontist and dont mewcope
Get the right braces though that Dont push your maxilla / teeth backwards/downwards

• +1
Talk to your othodontist and tell them that you NEED teeth forward pushing braces

With the teeth pushed forward your maxilla will also be pushed forward or at least not inwards and downwards
What did the doc say at your request? I need to make a thread about this ASAP

What did the doc say at your request? I need to make a thread about this ASAP
She said she can do it i currently have braces at 15 yo , not ALL braces are harmful for your maxilla ( mewing gurus dont tell you this they say mewing is the universal solution to all of your problems)

• +1
She said she can do it i currently have braces at 15 yo , not ALL braces are harmful for your maxilla ( mewing gurus dont tell you this they say mewing is the universal solution to all of your problems)
Yes, forward treatment is likely to have a positive impact whereas bringing your maxila backwards is counterproductive in most cases. Ive been reading about reversal treatment but idk...