• Woah
Reactions: Mr.Heightism, .👽., Chadethnic101 and 21 others
Image result for neet pepe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2227, lowiqcel and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1464

Just get a job and waste your life like wojak. No thanks, I will enjoy being NEET.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Stingray and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and TheMewingBBC
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, DoctorPMA, toolateforme and 1 other person
cope. Every wagie hates his job and life

Everyone in the video was talking, interacting and making connections while the virgin self improver was getting laughed at, coping with hentai, bodybuilding and macros. Essentially entrapping himself. That's why it's cringe. Sorry if you relate to that.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Aesthetic, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
To everyone refusing to work.

It’s Really not that bad.

It’s fun sometimes tbh especially when you work with people you like.

Makes you feel more independent and confident and develops your social skills.

Your not left behind like a fucking loser in life when your in your 30s because you were to scared to work and relied on your parents like a spoiled man child.

Actually having MONEY in your pocket not from your parents is a great feeling and let’s you do what you want when you want.

I’ve been working part time jobs since I was 16 honestly never regretted it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA, toolateforme, Deleted member 2227 and 11 others
i want to work but can't get a job

that's life lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, SHARK, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

Your not left behind like a fucking loser in life when your in your 30s because you were to scared to work and relied on your parents like a spoiled man child.

Actually having MONEY in your pocket not from your parents is a great feeling and let’s you do what you want when you want.

Must be very nice to work for others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Wholesome post

• +1
Must be very nice to work for others.
Then make your own business or do a side hustle like stocks, Trading, real estate, coding, apps etc to get out of it.

Just decide for yourself it’s gonna be temporary and you’ll get out of it

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 1464 and SikKunt
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Being on social welfare is the ultimate mog. It means the government thinks you are so important that they give you free money to keep you alive. It's very sane.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, DoctorPMA, toolateforme and 7 others
that thread is god tier high iq

• +1
fuck that, send neetbux

• +1
To all those refusing to work: you are getting money mogged by some 15 year old foid working at McDonald's.

Pathetic

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 2810 and DidntRead
its not the money, its the power and confidence it gives you

doesnt matter how GL you are, go and sit up on the dinner table with the big boys and they will make you wish you stayed at home

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
its not the money, its the power and confidence it gives you

doesnt matter how GL you are, go and sit up on the dinner table with the big boys and they will make you wish you stayed at home
I can see top engineers/surgeons/lawyers struggle to find the confidence to approach a random good-looking club slut that works as a hairstylist. Confidence carry-over is limited tbh.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and fukmylyf
Everyone in the video was talking, interacting and making connections
u can still do that neet, speaking from experience.

I can see top engineers/surgeons/lawyers struggle to find the confidence to approach a random good-looking club slut that works as a hairstylist. Confidence carry-over is limited tbh.

what?

clubbing is for students and failures

no lawyers and surgeons are in the nightclub lmfao

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Absolutely can for sure. However the life that's depicted in the video is far from reality for many people. It's just virgin self improver memes. If you socially isolate yourself all day then you will reap what you sow. Life is a balancing act in regard to your actions in many cases. I don't believe that the universe is indifferent.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod and fukmylyf
"So what do you do"
"Nothing really"
"Oh, what did you used to do"
"Nothing"
Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
To all those refusing to work: you are getting money mogged by some 15 year old foid working at McDonald's.

Pathetic
JIvgPA8.png

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 2810, DidntRead and 1 other person

Why wouldn't they? It's just a job. All being a lawyer or a doctor means is that you are slightly smarter than most of the human population. Doesn't make you some pussy slayer. You can still be a shy, introverted person or unattractive lol.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Just get a job and waste your life like wojak. No thanks, I will enjoy being NEET.

holy shit that was depressing af to watch,

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Imagine living your life by a meme

I wonder what sucker is paying for them all to live there and stink up their house with their sweaty bodies and pay for their video games lol

I wonder what sucker is paying for them all to live there and stink up their house with their sweaty bodies and pay for their video games lol
The wagie is paying taxes to fund the NEETlife :feelskek:

The wagie is paying taxes to fund the NEETlife :feelskek:

Where you're from are you able to live off of the welfare system and live in a half decent area?

• +1
Jfl @ this ,
Being Black = no job for you

"So what do you do"
"Nothing really"
"Oh, what did you used to do"
"Nothing"
View attachment 155664
deep sea IQ.
there's this thing called "lying."

I mean if you've NEVER worked or been in school then it's a different story. I've been neet for almost a year and no one knows.

Where you're from are you able to live off of the welfare system and live in a half decent area?
Netherlands. The government pays like 700 dollar/month towards your rent if you have low/no income. So you can live pretty comfortably in a decent area. On top of that you get another 1000 dollar of welfare as a single non-parent adult. If you have a kid you get another 500 dollars/month. (+education and healthcare is free for the kid here). Single mom/dad lifestyle is well subsidized here.

It's a shit system, but if it's there might aswell use it. Hate the system, not the user.

Maybe more people would get a job instead of NEET here if income tax wasn't 52% and NEETlife wouldnt be so comfy.

deep sea IQ.
there's this thing called "lying."

I mean if you've NEVER worked or been in school then it's a different story. I've been neet for almost a year and no one knows.
Beneath the sand IQ.

You are calling low IQ and then saying I am correct for what you quoted.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf
Netherlands. The government pays like 700 dollar/month towards your rent if you have low/no income. So you can live pretty comfortably in a decent area. On top of that you get another 1000 dollar of welfare as a single non-parent adult. If you have a kid you get another 500 dollars/month. (+education and healthcare is free for the kid here). Single mom/dad lifestyle is well subsidized here.

It's a shit system, but if it's there might aswell use it. Hate the system, not the user.

Maybe more people would get a job instead of NEET here if income tax wasn't 52% and NEETlife wouldnt be so comfy.
Holy shit. Imagined if u learned a trade like plumbing and installed a few boilers a week for like 100euro/hr..

You'd probably make upwards of 100k/yr whilst working 20 or less hours per week jlf, life on god mode

Beneath the sand IQ.

You are calling low IQ and then saying I am correct for what you quoted.
no I'm not idiot.
Anyway, no one actually cares what you do tbh, unless they're interested in LTR

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1464
I want a job really badly, because I want to be a male model.

Not really interested in any other job tbh. How do I become a male model?

I want a job really badly, because I want to be a male model.

Not really interested in any other job tbh. How do I become a male model?
Rope and reincarnatemaxx

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel