just get fade and tats if you're..

That's what I figured (regarding the skull shape not being ideal). What actually is an ideal skull shape? Most of the guys I've seen who do strike me as natural slayer types based on simply seeing them for the very first time seem to all have these compact, more square-shaped skulls (although they don't look blocky). Is that the main thing I'll be missing after I've maxed out everything else via eye surgery, doublejaw, midface implant revision, and possibly jaw implant?
Yeah and the precisely compacted midface with lots of forward growth and you’d need CCW rotation. You may never be able to achieve it just based on the fact that the movement they give you might be conservative and limited even if you try to get a good amount there’s always gonna be a limit that they give you for safety.

The ship sailed in regard to being a turbochad or extremely well developed mogger.

Yeah and the precisely compacted midface with lots of forward growth and you’d need CCW rotation. You may never be able to achieve it just based on the fact that the movement they give you might be conservative and limited even if you try to get a good amount there’s always gonna be a limit that they give you for safety.

The ship sailed in regard to being a turbochad or extremely well developed mogger.

Not only that, I would even say that the ship sailed in regards to becoming a chadlite or even a high-tier normie (maybe a weak high-tier normie). I still want to try and do as much as I can to get close, though (assuming I don't abandon the surgery pursuit altogether).

How much shorter does my midface need to be in your opinion? Is it way too long as it is now?

In regards to getting more forward growth, that's primarily what the LF1 component of the procedure will accomplish, right? On a related note, what's the point of CCW? Does this make the midface look shorter?

Not only that, I would even say that the ship sailed in regards to becoming a chadlite or even a high-tier normie (maybe a weak high-tier normie). I still want to try and do as much as I can to get close, though (assuming I don't abandon the surgery pursuit altogether).

How much shorter does my midface need to be in your opinion? Is it way too long as it is now?

In regards to getting more forward growth, that's primarily what the LF1 component of the procedure will accomplish, right? On a related note, what's the point of CCW? Does this make the midface look shorter?

What you need is a more upturned and forward grown maxilla. Well you don’t “need” it, as my suggestion of the eye area surgery and then seeing if that’s enough still stands. But if you really want to move forward with the surgeries I will give you more detail about how to plan things out when that time comes.

I’d say fix what you can now; then worry about doublejaw if eye area fails

that haircut is awful, even worse than a conventional undercut

What you need is a more upturned and forward grown maxilla. Well you don’t “need” it, as my suggestion of the eye area surgery and then seeing if that’s enough still stands. But if you really want to move forward with the surgeries I will give you more detail about how to plan things out when that time comes.

I’d say fix what you can now; then worry about doublejaw if eye area fails

Thanks. At this point, I have decided that if I *am* going to move forward with additional surgeries, I will absolutely be getting doublejaw surgery in addition to the eye surgery. If I don't do it then I'll regret it in 10+ years when I really old as fuck and realize that I completely forfeited my last opportunity to be able to spend maybe a few years getting to experience some semblance of what it's like to live life as a really GL guy.

Also, having lived my whole life in a city next to a military base, I have come to the realization (especially in recent years) that males with Chad-tier facial development are really MUCH more common than any of us would like to acknowledge. They're basically a sizable demographic group in the population. Every single day I have to walk by these guys on the streets, I realize just how unattractive I am compared to them and I inch ever so closer to roping. I'm talking guys on this level of looks:

Obviously I realize I will never look like that, but it also speaks to the fact that with such a huge gap between my own level of attractiveness and those guys', there IS a substantial degree of improvement I stand to obtain. I know that many of the people who post here would like to convince themselves that legit Chads are so rare as to be basically non-existent, but I would say that guys on the attractiveness level of the one I posted above make up probably 12-15% of the local population.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Thanks. At this point, I have decided that if I *am* going to move forward with additional surgeries, I will absolutely be getting doublejaw surgery in addition to the eye surgery. If I don't do it then I'll regret it in 10+ years when I really old as fuck and realize that I completely forfeited my last opportunity to be able to spend maybe a few years getting to experience some semblance of what it's like to live life as a really GL guy.

Also, having lived my whole life in a city next to a military base, I have come to the realization (especially in recent years) that males with Chad-tier facial development are really MUCH more common than any of us would like to acknowledge. They're basically a sizable demographic group in the population. Every single day I have to walk by these guys on the streets, I realize just how unattractive I am compared to them and I inch ever so closer to roping. I'm talking guys on this level of looks:

Obviously I realize I will never look like that, but it also speaks to the fact that with such a huge gap between my own level of attractiveness and those guys', there IS a substantial degree of improvement I stand to obtain. I know that many of the people who post here would like to convince themselves that legit Chads are so rare as to be basically non-existent, but I would say that guys on the attractiveness level of the one I posted above make up probably 12-15% of the local population.
You must live in a place that’s not normal. Guys like that are well into the top 1%. You just only notice the guys that are really gl and forget about everyone else so they seem more common than they are

• +1
Reactions: Over
You must live in a place that’s not normal. Guys like that are well into the top 1%. You just only notice the guys that are really gl and forget about everyone else so they seem more common than they are

I live in a city that is connected to a military base (one of the largest in the US). This particular base trains the most capable infantrymen in the US military. I'm doing an internship for school at a facility on the military base, so I have to be on the base 4-5 days/week. Every time I visit the base, I see these guys by the handful (probably at least 20-30 per day, and that's just at the facility where I'm doing my internship). I'll also see countless random groups of them doing their training runs when I'm driving through the base. Out of each group of guys I see, probably at least 60% are on that guy's level of looks. There's also an astonishing number of David Laid-like prettyboys there as well.

Since the city I live in is located so close to the base, it also means that the military guys go to the local bars and clubs here. Since there aren't that many clubs here to begin with (I live in a small-ish city with around 200k people), it results in them flooding the nightlife places here on Friday and Saturday nights. Tinder is also littered with them as well. There are also probably at least several thousand guys who are only one standard deviation (maybe not even that far) below the attractiveness level of the guy whose photo I posted. BTW, between 32,000 - 34,000 military guys train at this base every year. Even if only a small percent of them were that attractive, it still means THOUSANDS of chads invading a relatively small city. But the scary part is that it's NOT a small percent of them who look like that.

I live in a city that is connected to a military base (one of the largest in the US). This particular base trains the most capable infantrymen in the US military. I'm doing an internship for school at a facility on the military base, so I have to be on the base 4-5 days/week. Every time I visit the base, I see these guys by the handful (probably at least 20-30 per day, and that's just at the facility where I'm doing my internship). I'll also see countless random groups of them doing their training runs when I'm driving through the base. Out of each group of guys I see, probably at least 60% are on that guy's level of looks. There's also an astonishing number of David Laid-like prettyboys there as well.

Since the city I live in is located so close to the base, it also means that the military guys go to the local bars and clubs here. Since there aren't that many clubs here to begin with (I live in a small-ish city with around 200k people), it results in them flooding the nightlife places here on Friday and Saturday nights. Tinder is also littered with them as well. There are also probably at least several thousand guys who are only one standard deviation (maybe not even that far) below the attractiveness level of the guy whose photo I posted. BTW, between 32,000 - 34,000 military guys train at this base every year. Even if only a small percent of them were that attractive, it still means THOUSANDS of chads invading a relatively small city. But the scary part is that it's NOT a small percent of them who look like that.
fuck me

that guy must have such a nice life jfl

That's what I figured (regarding the skull shape not being ideal). What actually is an ideal skull shape? Most of the guys I've seen who do strike me as natural slayer types based on simply seeing them for the very first time seem to all have these compact, more square-shaped skulls (although they don't look blocky). Is that the main thing I'll be missing after I've maxed out everything else via eye surgery, doublejaw, midface implant revision, and possibly jaw implant?

I don't have the jaw implant in yet (just the chin part)
Get MSE add that to your list, basically you need to create horizontal and forward growth by 10mm-15mm to be a slayer, eye color, clavicles and height

Last edited:
that guy must have such a nice life jfl

Guys like him -- and there are thousands of them here -- are hooking up with hot girls every week. Sometimes they even travel to nearby larger cities when they get tired of the girls here. I'm not kidding, either; I was talking to one of them two weeks ago and he told me about some of the recent trips they've gone on.

The irony with your statement that guys like him must have nice lives lies in the fact that they have decided to pursue one of the most physically intensive, dangerous careers that exists. I've heard people here repeat the joke that many of these guys could've earned great incomes as male models and Instagram infuencers, and yet they opted to make $25k-$30k/year rolling around in the dirt, going on 10+ mile training runs, and getting shot at.
Get MSE add that to your list, basically you need to create horizontal and forward growth in both directions by 10mm to be a slayer

Can double jaw surgery accomplish this? On a related note, could I potentially get the same results I'd get from double jaw surgery from something like an MSE instead?

• +1
Guys like him -- and there are thousands of them here -- are hooking up with hot girls every week. Sometimes they even travel to nearby larger cities when they get tired of the girls here. I'm not kidding, either; I was talking to one of them two weeks ago and he told me about some of the recent trips they've gone on.

The irony with your statement that guys like him must have nice lives lies in the fact that they have decided to pursue one of the most physically intensive, dangerous careers that exists. I've heard people here repeat the joke that many of these guys could've earned great incomes as male models and Instagram infuencers, and yet they opted to make $25k-$30k/year rolling around in the dirt, going on 10+ mile training runs, and getting shot at.

theres more to life then just how much income you make tbh, being in the mllitary and travelling or w.e seems much more interesting then wage cuckery, i higly doubt he would make much as a MM, they barely get paid anything even the top tier ones.

That guy is living my ideal life tbh, (travelling the world, and mogging everyone). fuarrkkk wht sui fuel

• +1

Can double jaw surgery accomplish this? On a related note, could I potentially get the same results I'd get from double jaw surgery from something like an MSE instead?
No you would MSE twice atleast and double jaw or a lefort 2 to emulate more horizontal and forward growth in the range of 10mm of visual tissue and bone improvement

theres more to life then just how much income you make tbh, being in the mllitary and travelling or w.e seems much more interesting then wage cuckery, i higly doubt he would make much as a MM, they barely get paid anything even the top tier ones.

That guy is living my ideal life tbh, (travelling the world, and mogging everyone). fuarrkkk wht sui fuel

It's just not that guy, but thousands of them who basically look like they all came from the same prototype pheno. I see them every single day and it is soul crushing. Whenever my instructor tells me I can take the next day off, I'm happy, but not because it means I don't have to come in and work -- I'm happy because it means I won't have to come face-to-face with otherworldly Chads that even $100k of additional surgery will never make me close to attractive as. It would be a different story if it was just one or two guys here and there, but they're literally all over the place.

• So Sad
It's just not that guy, but thousands of them who basically look like they all came from the same prototype pheno. I see them every single day and it is soul crushing. Whenever my instructor tells me I can take the next day off, I'm happy, but not because it means I don't have to come in and work -- I'm happy because it means I won't have to come face-to-face with otherworldly Chads that even $100k of additional surgery will never make me close to attractive as. It would be a different story if it was just one or two guys here and there, but they're literally all over the place.
fuck thats sooo rope inducing

No you would MSE twice atleast and double jaw or a lefort 2 to emulate more horizontal and forward growth in the range of 10mm of visual tissue and bone improvement

I've never heard of anyone getting LF2 for aesthetic purposes so I will probably just have to settle for double jaw. So will I need to do MSE before getting double jaw surgery? What if I just get double jaw surgery without getting the MSE? How does all this stuff work?

yea it sucks man, being even in the same room as one of them is brutal because if a female walks in your virtually invisible when in the same room as one of those dudes. this is why its better to ldar if you get mogged by a majority of men.

I've never heard of anyone getting LF2 for aesthetic purposes so I will probably just have to settle for double jaw. So will I need to do MSE before getting double jaw surgery? What if I just get double jaw surgery without getting the MSE? How does all this stuff work?
MSE will widen your palate, and improve your midface, you will need some braces after then double jaw, will try to link to you mega thread on the info..in a sec

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
it wont really significantly improve you tbh, you dont have any severe recession or w,e. its more like a cope to prevent you from roping.

@cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
yea it sucks man, being even in the same room as one of them is brutal because if a female walks in your virtually invisible when in the same room as one of those dudes. this is why its better to ldar if you get mogged by a majority of men.

Unfortunately these guys are so common here that they almost outnumber the local population of above-average (not even Stacy) girls. So even if you wanted a girl who looks barely above average in terms of attractiveness, you're competing with MM-tier guys.
MSE will widen your palate, and improve your midface, you will need some braces after then double jaw, will try to link to you mega thread on the info..in a sec

So first I need to get MSE, then I'll have to get braces, and then I'll finally get double jaw surgery? What would happen if I just went straight to double jaw surgery?

Unfortunately these guys are so common here that they almost outnumber the local population of above-average (not even Stacy) girls. So even if you wanted a girl who looks barely above average in terms of attractiveness, you're competing with MM-tier guys.

So first I need to get MSE, then I'll have to get braces, and then I'll finally get double jaw surgery? What would happen if I just went straight to double jaw surgery?
Do you see how women react to these dudes on the street? yes, if you went straight to double jaw you miss improving your overall facial development i.e. adding more facial width, etc 12mm will make a Great difference in width lip, result in 10th tooth smile for most, creates a mini halo, too good supplemented with LF1

it wont really significantly improve you tbh, you dont have any severe recession or w,e. its more like a cope to prevent you from roping.

@cocainecowboy

I don't think you realize how recessed my maxilla really is. If you draw a line from my eyes down to my nose, my eyes and nose are basically lined up right under each other (the line should slope forwards a little bit). Even if my maxilla isn't severely recessed, it's still not at at all forward grown

I don't think you realize how recessed my maxilla really is. If you draw a line from my eyes down to my nose, my eyes and nose are basically lined up right under each other (the line should slope forwards a little bit). Even if my maxilla isn't severely recessed, it's still not at at all forward grown
Yeah you need LF1 .... like literally best thing you could do alongside LL

looks fine

Do you see how women react to these dudes on the street? yes, if you went straight to double jaw you miss improving your overall facial development i.e. adding more facial width, etc 12mm will make a Great difference in width lip, result in 10th tooth smile for most, creates a mini halo, too good supplemented with LF1

I've seen how women react to these guys on a few occasions. They basically make fast eye contact with them as soon as they see them starting to walk by and make it a point to smile at them. I have done an experiment on a few occasions where I have walked by the same women moments after they passed one of these guys, and I got neither the eye contact nor the smile.

I remember when someone on Lookism made that morph for me LOL. I like the additional forward growth but the chin is just to much. I think I'm happy with my current chin projection I got from the implant.

EDIT: @Gosick, I just saw where you said "looks fine" in your post. Did you think that was an original photo of me? It was actually a morph created by someone on Lookism. I don't have nearly that much forward growth LOL

Last edited:
Brother.. your problem is in your mind. it's not your looks. Get off this site and go abroad (eastern europe) for 6 months or whatever.

That photo is a morph. My real face is much more recessed LOL

You need to move then lol because this is not the norm in most places

You need to move then lol because this is not the norm in most places
you are talking to a brick wall

he literally said he is not interested in getting with girls without paying for it, he said he is just doing all these surgeries to look good for himself

cope, imagine somone with nerd face and this haircut. Jfl if you think this will work. You need face first

@SurgerySoon post more pics of the first guy lol, wanna see if he's frauding or he is really that gl
cope, imagine somone with nerd face and this haircut. Jfl if you think this will work. You need face first
Why do you make so many low IQ posts

Last edited:
its not that binary lol like "if you have face or dont have face". what do you mean you need face first? yes your face shouldnt be truecel ugly tier or there is 0 life for you and no hope. but we are over this since a long time

you take a normie face, you give him roid, tattoos and tan. do you think he will not look a lot better? lmfao

I was morphed with Lefort 1 and BSSO and literally look like my avi. It's suifuel. But the reality is that I would not be able to get that much movement unless I went to a blackballed surgeon and spent 50k+ grand. Which I most likely will. I just cannot stand the 1 year recovery.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
you take a normie face, you give him roid, tattoos and tan. do you think he will not look a lot better? lmfao
he will but he will not be as chaddy as normal chad and it's not ''just'' for some people

he will but he will not be as chaddy as normal chad and it's not ''just'' for some people
ofc he wont be chad. nobody is chad but natural born chads. just stop crying about it and move on. chads are low % of the population, you want to mog rest of people, not people with chad/model faces lol

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Over
I was morphed with Lefort 1 and BSSO and literally look like my avi. It's suifuel. But the reality is that I would not be able to get that much movement unless I went to a blackballed surgeon and spent 50k+ grand. Which I most likely will. I just cannot stand the 1 year recovery.
How much movement would you say you need to get those results?

ofc he wont be chad. nobody is chad but natural born chads. just stop crying about it and move on. chads are low % of the population, you want to mog rest of people, not people with chad/model faces lol
sometimes is not enough

When it comes to the exact amount of movement I have no idea can't even ballpark it
Oh it's just because I want to know what's a blackpilled amount for someone who is only mildly recessed for the mandible.
I'm getting about 8mm but I'm not sure if that's enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
cope like the pope

What’s cope about this? I’m one of the only people who does real looksmaxxing on this website
I respect you brother, lf1 and bsso can be done with insurance for free or around 10k with high quality suregon, and recovery is not as bad it seems, I want to see you ascend

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
I respect you brother, lf1 and bsso can be done with insurance for free or around 10k with high quality suregon, and recovery is not as bad it seems, I want to see you ascend
Which high quality surgeon are you referring to for 10k?

As far as I see Arnett and gunson are very expensive and the other Italian doctor with all of those good results is around 30-40k as well.

I've seen how women react to these guys on a few occasions. They basically make fast eye contact with them as soon as they see them starting to walk by and make it a point to smile at them. I have done an experiment on a few occasions where I have walked by the same women moments after they passed one of these guys, and I got neither the eye contact nor the smile.

I remember when someone on Lookism made that morph for me LOL. I like the additional forward growth but the chin is just to much. I think I'm happy with my current chin projection I got from the implant.

EDIT: @Gosick, I just saw where you said "looks fine" in your post. Did you think that was an original photo of me? It was actually a morph created by someone on Lookism. I don't have nearly that much forward growth LOL

can you post a side profile picture?
wont u have to remove ur jaw implants then?

can you post a side profile picture?

wont u have to remove ur jaw implants then?
Were you referring to me? I don’t have jaw implants only filler

Which high quality surgeon are you referring to for 10k?

As far as I see Arnett and gunson are very expensive and the other Italian doctor with all of those good results is around 30-40k as well.
try insurance route first, 420Dude got 1cm covered by insurance passing apnea test, i will send you list of 10-15k high quality lf1 surgeons

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
try insurance route first, 420Dude got 1cm covered by insurance passing apnea test, i will send you list of 10-15k high quality lf1 surgeons
I legit can’t sleep on my back and I snore,
Hopefully that’s enough

And word good stuff bro

• +1
What’s cope about this? I’m one of the only people who does real looksmaxxing on this website
btw do you have the thread on the maxes you done very curious, you said 50k in procedures

@SurgerySoon
this is the phenotypical morph you need to make from left to right, i.e. bigger skull, flat occiput, 1.0midface, ideal philtrum, and flanged brows

Attachments

• 26357.jpg
    26357.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.png
    2.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 25