Just got a derma roller

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
It is 1mm but i am worried if it is too long. I will use it once per week hopefully getting a stubble and look less of a child. Jfl if you cant grow a beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Are you using minox too? Either way 1mm dermarolling will boost your collagen significantly.

Are you using minox too? Either way 1mm dermarolling will boost your collagen significantly.
Yeah i will also be using minoxidil. I thought 1mm is too much

Yeah i will also be using minoxidil. I thought 1mm is too much
No it should be fine. I microneedle my face with 1mm every week. Recovery is a few days. IIRC the clinical trials for microneedling with minoxidil used 1.5mm needles.

No it should be fine. I microneedle my face with 1mm every week. Recovery is a few days. IIRC the clinical trials for microneedling with minoxidil used 1.5mm needles.
Did you see any results? Lol can i smoke

Yes but I microneedle to treat acne scars. I don't see the point in growing a beard if you have a good lower third. You can smoke. Just know that it damages collagen and elastin.

Yes but I microneedle to treat acne scars. I don't see the point in growing a beard if you have a good lower third. You can smoke. Just know that it damages collagen and elastin.
Stubble is a bonus regardless. It shows tjat you are a man and not a bitch.