Just got approached in grocery store by egirl 😳😳

warpsociety

warpsociety

🔥🔥The One You See In Your Nightmares🥶
Cute hippie egirl put her number in my phone and told me to come to her dorm and it seem like she wanna LTR by the way she stare at me

I don’t feel right for an LTR despite wanting one eventually, I feel like a black hole. Like, if u give me energy it just enters a bottomless pit of depression. Like I kinda feel like Arvid or something u feel.

should I LTR despite feeling literally manic and not emotionally right for love, or just continue to looksmax, and fw random girls cause it’s emotionally distant.

I’m leaning towards LTR cause maybe itd fix me but idk bro if she decided I’m a lunatic itd fw me.

also kind of just venting I’m trying to not think too hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Kristin, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 11758, Loko88 and 5 others
Cute hippie egirl put her number in my phone and told me to come to her dorm and it seem like she wanna LTR by the way she stare at me

I don’t feel right for an LTR despite wanting one eventually, I feel like a black hole. Like, if u give me energy it just enters a bottomless pit of depression. Like I kinda feel like Arvid or something u feel.

should I LTR despite feeling literally manic and not emotionally right for love, or just continue to looksmax, and fw random girls cause it’s emotionally distant.

I’m leaning towards LTR cause maybe itd fix me but idk bro if she decided I’m a lunatic itd fw me.

Leave this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and warpsociety

Chad moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
bbc halo is legit

Leave this forum
I agree bro. I come here because I feel fucking emotionally bankrupt and I guess I relate to the sociopathic raw feel of this forum but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Lucky you man

Incel fantasies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Kristin, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, gamma, Deleted member 8919 and 1 other person
Teles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and gamma
how do you know this will lead to an ltr
You dont even know if this wiil lead to anything at all

tales from Dr shekelberg's experiments with psychodelics on a .ME user

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5969
tales

• +1
Reactions: gamma

I feel the same way inside OP it gets better some days my brain allows some emotion but then the next day is gone and it’s depressing

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety
tales from Dr shekelberg's experiments with psychodelics on a .ME user
u saying im larping only inflates my ego

i guess I’ll post on a more soy forum, I posted here cause it’s raw and honest

but y’all are mentally deranged too lmfao idk what advice I expected. Back to shitposting.

A9B875BC 15BA 418F BB03 13D0C15C955D
DF06EA32 500E 4461 B20D E2A7E43190F3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and warpsociety
u saying im larping only inflates my ego

i guess I’ll post on a more soy forum, I posted here cause it’s raw and honest

but y’all are mentally deranged too lmfao idk what advice I expected. Back to shitposting.
didn say you were larping bro. and honestly, i dont care if you are or not. i dont let anyone live rent free in my head

• +1
I feel the same way inside OP it gets better some days my brain allows some emotion but then the next day is gone and it’s depressing
Bruh literally same it’s fucking soy asf and makes me feel dumb. And therapy just wants to give u pills.

gtfo or im pming you my dick pic

• JFL
Good job but post this somewhere else. People on this site are jealous.

Good job but post this somewhere else. People on this site are jealous.
Tru I came here cause like mental health advice tends to be extremely high in soy. But yeah I don’t think I’d get good advice anyway. Back2shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
WHY WASNT I EVER APPROACHED IN COLLEGE

I WOULD GO TO A BRIDGE AND JUMP OFF BECAUSE MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE

• JFL
Bruh literally same it’s fucking soy asf and makes me feel dumb. And therapy just wants to give u pills.
it is soy yeah but at the same time you don’t gotta deal with emotions pulling you back which is a huge plus of it all imo