JUST got Bloodwork results back... HOLY FUCK!!!! E2 through the ROOF. GTFIH (Hairloss)

EmilKing

EmilKing

Iron
Hey so I experienced heavy diffuse thinning end of last year for about 3 months. I was extremely worried so I got bloodwork done as per reccomandations of many here.

HOLY SHIT BOYS. My E2 is through the roof. ALSO just as shocking is that my iron is low. Could this have been the cause of my hairloss?
Everything else seems to be in order. Total T at exactly 600 ng/dl. See pic for more results

Results

Results2

ANY SUPPLEMENT RECCOMENDATION TO LOWER ESTROGEN (E2) AND INCREASE IRON?

Willing to take the highest dosages. really need to fix this shit before it gets more out hand.

NOTE: I took fin for 3 weeks (3mg total) about 1 month ago. Ive been off for a month and i feel fine now. I wonder if that caused my blood work to be skewed or if I had high E / low Iron even before that.

ALSO just as shocking is that my iron is low. Could this have been the cause of my hairloss?
yes

Arimidex and a good multivitamin

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Lev Peshkov
Aromasin decent test levels however aromasin will increase balding if ur balding since it boosts dht by like 250%

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Is there any evidence that e2 causes hairloss?? Then most girls should be bald....?

Yeah Id like to stay away from Aromasin preferablly.
I want to lower E but not crash it completely

Is there any evidence that e2 causes hairloss?? Then most girls should be bald....?
I remember reading recently that excess estrogen that cannot be metabolized properly in Men links directly to diffuse thinning

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and ProAcktiv
Hey so I experienced heavy diffuse thinning end of last year for about 3 months. I was extremely worried so I got bloodwork done as per reccomandations of many here.

HOLY SHIT BOYS. My E2 is through the roof. ALSO just as shocking is that my iron is low. Could this have been the cause of my hairloss?
Everything else seems to be in order. Total T at exactly 600 ng/dl. See pic for more results

View attachment 928911
View attachment 928913

Willing to take the highest dosages. really need to fix this shit before it gets more out hand.

NOTE: I took fin for 3 weeks (3mg total) about 1 month ago. Ive been off for a month and i feel fine now. I wonder if that caused my blood work to be skewed or if I had high E / low Iron even before that.
testosterone has two metabolites, dht and estrogen. if you block dht thats more test converting to estrogen. thats probably not the only reason tho, are u a fatass

testosterone has two metabolites, dht and estrogen. if you block dht thats more test converting to estrogen. thats probably not the only reason tho, are u a fatass

No. I am 6ft at 175@ 16-19%

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Get iron from red meat, ruminant liver and oysters. But you have avoid iron inhibitors such as calcium and caffeine. And limit pufa intake <4g a day. Try carnivore with ripe fruits.

For estrogen--aspirin, vitamin E(pufa free, tocovit from IdeaLabs best imo), progesterone, thyroid, methylene blue, vitamin a, cyproheptadine, vitamin a, d + K2 MK4.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EmilKing
You need to use Dim and Calcium D-glucarate

You need to use Dim and Calcium D-glucarate
I think my greens poweder has DIM

Get iron from red meat, ruminant liver and oysters. But you have avoid iron inhibitors such as calcium and caffeine. And limit pufa intake <4g a day. Try carnivore with ripe fruits.

For estrogen--aspirin, vitamin E(pufa free, tocovit from IdeaLabs best imo), progesterone, thyroid, methylene blue, vitamin a, cyproheptadine, vitamin a, d + K2 MK4.
will try these

Estrogen is hair-protective and one of the main reasons some guys get regrowth from finasteride.

Testosterone is converted do DHT (5%-10% of total T) by 5a reductase and to estrodial (0,1% fo total T) by aromatision.
That is why Fin incresead your free testosterone because it is not converted to DHT as much. It also increase estrodial but the racio T to E2 also increases.
I would like to see your DHT levels, it could be that (MPB) or some micro deficiency (telogen effluvium).
Cortisol can also play a role on hairloss.
Fat cells produce estrodial, you may be higher body fat than what you think you are. 6 ft 175 pounds means nothing

• +1
Nigga you have iron deficiency ,eat some red meat , for E just lower bodyfat

• +1