Just got bullied by foids and had to let out tears. I’m weak af with no confidence

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
As u all know I’m just a persona. How act here isn’t how I act irl or even on discord. So this story shouldn’t come as a surprise.

I’m on discord chat and engage in a conversation. My paragraphs are too long because I elaborate too much. I use too many words. Side effect of vyvanse, I can’t help it.

Then this foid I know Through Pming on discord out of no where starts saying Dn rd lmfao not reading that. At this point I didn’t really care.

Then she says something about ED culture and I make a dumb mistake I shouldnt of made. Especially on vyvanse. I focused on the term ED instead of culture and asked what tf ED means, then she tells me. But adds an insult to my intelligence to it, along with another insult.

Another foid decides to jump in and double team ms. Call me stupid and say I don’t know shit and shouldn’t even speak on the subject. I naturally confront them and ask why they’re being so rude and spend the next 30 mins justifying it and roasting my intelligence.

to summarize it, they just call me dumb, retarded, etc. For the foid who saw my pics I said she’d get punched irl for asking this. Then she naturally says yeah ok u don’t look intimidating at all (she saw my pics and ignored me after, despite her being semi-invested in our conversation before the pics. obviously an implication that I look low t and soy, not attractive).

They say why must they respect me, that it’s the internet, if I’m “trying to make them a better person” combined with sarcastic emoji’s, saying I’m trying to justify my stupidity, highlight my mistake in the most extreme ways even after I admit I made a mistake, etc. Just rub it in. The foid who didn’t see my pics was much more rude and the foid who did see my pics showed appreciation for her joining in and roasting me in the form of “I luv u“ to the person who joined in. rest of chat watched and just agreed or stayed silent, probably laughing.

This, combined with my personal experiences where women bullied me, often in similar ways, me trying to be respectful but just being shit on completely and them talking to chads in a much nicer way just sealed the deal and made me not wanna speak. Got blackpilled and racepilled. Maybe I am just retarded, maybe vyvanse can’t save my negroid brain. Shed a few tears.

I tried to hold that shit back but the Past experiences and thoughts of absolute subhumanity came rushing in. I couldn’t stop it. My brain just went into ultra depression mode and looked in the mirror and saw my completely fucked up skin and disproportionate features.

Maybe I’m just a push over chump. I just can’t take it anymore. I was able to endure for 17 years but ever since finding the blackpill and tying everything together I have become much more prone to emotional outbursts where I get very sad as a reaction to things like these.

The foid who saw my pics just outright declared that she disliked me too. When I asked why she said I just do, don’t question it. Makes sense after she saw my pics. You can’t like an ugly black Person. They’re abominations. Dark and ugly. What you see in movies and urban legend. Boogey man? Dark and ugly. The devil? Dark and ugly. Ugly black man? Dark and ugly. Ugly is ugly but race just adds onto it.

They broke my spirit and I’ll likely never type in discord again, nor make any political threads or any shit like that. Probably my last big thread. I feel no motivation to type shit up. Because they just exposed vyvanse as something which makes me able to type up garbage in a More “sophisticated” way. A way that extends the sentence but doesn’t improve the meaning.

They mentioned this when they said I type paragraphs which have little meaning. Made sense.

This how the world is. I’ll never be intelligent, truly. Vyvanse is just paper over the cracks. But you can’t fraud IQ. You either have the talent and the intelligence, or you don’t and can just be a fraud who tries to be something he’s not. So I’m done. If they want some stage monkey who is retarded, then I’ll be one. Because that’s what I am as a low iq black person, a stage monkey. And ultimately, another statistic.

TL;DR = got bullied by discord foids and had it coming due to a mistake I shouldn’t of made.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Growth Plate, WadlowMaxxing and 23 others
Just another day at looksmax.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, vaninskybird, Growth Plate and 11 others
brutal cock illiterate pill

it is what it is buddy boyo, mother nature is a tough bitch

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
its not mother nature it's some dumb parental absent whores behind a screen

• +1
Call me on discord niga.. i wanna hear what you sound like. srs .. ill be nice tbhtbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
are the foids hot ? post their pictures

• +1
At least you used paragraphs, if that was a wall of text then I wouldn’t read

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Blackout.xl
do u know them irl or what?

• +1
You should have gave them Tyson’s answer.

“I don’t do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Shrek2OnDvD, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
If it makes you feel better I think you're a cool guy man. And i'd be your friend irl even if you look subhuman.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BBCFactory, Baldingman1998 and Blackout.xl
Your major fuck up was being serious and intellectual in a conversation with foids.
Then, once those sharks whiffed a hint of blood on you they attacked you as a form of social bonding.
If you had had a more don't give a fuck relaxed attitude you could have just roasted them back and used their own normie tactics against them, but of course this attitude aka Champion mentality will take some time to attain, it's not over.

Young foids in general don't want a 19th century intellectual, but a 21th century gangster, especially if you're black. Find a way to embody that, your weightloss is on going, add muscles to that, sense of style, posture and you'll radiate respect and something like this won't happen.

You shouldn't need foids to validate your intelligence for god's sake, only looks and NT matters in social situation. Foids are stupid low iq emotion driven animals. They were mad you outwitted them and lashed out, kinda turned the gun on you in their heads.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 616, benchortable and 6 others
Your major fuck up was being serious and intellectual in a conversation with foids.
Then, once those sharks whiffed a hint of blood on you they attacked you as a form of social bonding.
If you had had a more don't give a fuck relaxed attitude you could have just roasted them back and used their own normie tactics against them, but of course this attitude aka Champion mentality will take some time to attain, it's not over.

Young foids in general don't want a 19th century intellectual, but a 21th century gangster, especially if you're black. Find a way to embody that, your weightloss is on going, add muscles to that, sense of style, posture and you'll radiate respect and something like this won't happen.

You shouldn't need foids to validate your intelligence for god's sake, only looks and NT matters in social situation. Foids are stupid low iq emotion driven animals. They were mad you outwitted them and lashed out, kinda turned the gun on you in their heads.
It wasn’t the validation. It’s more of this happens to me every time regardless. I’ve been told from age 5 that I’m Retarded, stupid, wont amount to anything, shouldn’t speak, etc. This happened again and was the straw that broke the camels back. Normies again just chewing me up and spitting me out. Even when I do nothing. I agree with you though

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Growth Plate, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
kinda turned the gun on you in their heads
Blackout gives advice

he should take his own advice here

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: benchortable, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
Add me on discord and we can be friends.

I hope that you get even more stronger going through these hardships .

BenDover#1823

mogs me bhai

Bitches always talk shit when they're hiding behind a screen or in groups. Don't take it to heart bro. JFL you're 6'5 BBC and one the smartest on this site. They're some random whores on the internet, who cares man

I agree with stuck, but it's not even about being intellectual. You messed up by getting defensive/trying to qualify yourself. Like I don't get why you bothered arguing in the first place. And there was no point in being respectful after they insulted you

I tried to hold that shit back but the Past experiences and thoughts of absolute subhumanity came rushing in. I couldn’t stop it. My brain just went into ultra depression mode and looked in the mirror and saw my completely fucked up skin and disproportionate features.

Maybe I’m just a push over chump. I just can’t take it anymore. I was able to endure for 17 years but ever since finding the blackpill and tying everything together I have become much more prone to emotional outbursts where I get very sad as a reaction to things like these.

yeah, blackpill can do that. A lot of it is confirmation bias. This shit will poison your mind and make you feel like a victim if you let it... which only makes you an easy target for people like this. Gotta kill those insecurities bro

It wasn’t the validation. It’s more of this happens to me every time regardless. I’ve been told from age 5 that I’m Retarded, stupid, wont amount to anything, shouldn’t speak, etc. This happened again and was the straw that broke the camels back. Normies again just chewing me up and spitting me out. Even when I do nothing. I agree with you though
they're only chewing you up if you believe that garbage and let it influence your life. Do the opposite of what people want. Aren't u the antagonist?

• +1
  • +1
Gigarelatable. I don't think you can ever be seen as intelligent as a nigger. You're always going to be seen as another dumb monkey, of an inferior race, even if you're actually intelligent, unless you actually work really hard to make it obvious you're somewhat intelligent. Let's say there was a black guy and a white guy who both made the same argument, which argument do you think would be taken more seriously? I'm not trying to be an SJW or anything jfl. This is merely facts. I wouldn't whine about it. Niggers have lower iqs, and act more ghetto and primitive on average. It makes sense that people would instincitvely see a nigger like this based on just looking at them. Sorry, this was probably a shitty post, that was done so poorly due to the low IQ I've got from my genetics.

I have said it and I will say it again.
Best way to get rid of the solar system altogether