Just got clowned for wearing beat up Af1s

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
I was walking to the grocery store and some niggas from school pulled up to the store before i did. I ain’t even know they coming and right of the bat they start going in on my shoes damn. Feeling sucidal. #over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 7863 and 14 others
@Mathafack @lifestyle21873 @lutte @Danish_Retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9852, lutte and 2 others
This is the blackest thing I've ever read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 7651 and 15 others
What's it always with black guys spending all their money on shoes? Like damn, women don't give a fuck if you have some collectors shoe on your foot, as long as they look nice and are semi clean.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
I have the same shoes and they're pretty worn ngl
colour?

Op’s shoes
36E8270D E519 4F9D 9825 7405CA207FEC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 7863 and 5 others
What's it always with black guys spending all their money on shoes? Like damn, women don't give a fuck if you have some collectors shoe on your foot, as long as they look nice and are semi clean.

a white boi like u wouldn't understand the meaning of swag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5912, here and 3 others
af1 is a collector's shoe?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 8172, lifestyle21873 and 2 others
Legit makes no sense. Girls don't give a fuck about shoes.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
a white boi like u wouldn't understand the meaning of swag
Indeed. I prefer to invest my money instead of spending it on frivolities and shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4645
bro af1 cost maybe 80 dollars ur acting like its a lot

When a brother dies and enters nigga heaven:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5634, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
and i also got black air force jfl kids always mention ''criminal haha XDXDDXD'' fucking kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and lutte
and i also got black air force jfl kids always mention ''criminal haha XDXDDXD'' fucking kids
It's not because ur shoes are black, it's because you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
It's not because ur shoes are black, it's because you are.
5 iq moment

you know im not black so dont play stupid you fucking coper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9072
Those niggers seeing this thread rn

• JFL
Reactions: GymcelDoomer, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
gfazos always gotta be new tbh

wear em once and throw em away

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Looks234 and lifestyle21873
Damn bro you got lucky

If you had shoes that they were mirin' they would have jumped your ass and gave you a couple jabs before running off with your shoes and phone

• Love it
is this what niggers do?
make fun of each others shoes?
homo Erectus truly walks among us

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and BigBiceps
biceps tell me what shoes you wear
I gotta be honest I just go to some local shoe store and pick some nice looking ones. Timberlands are probably fanciest shoes I got.

How did this thread turn into a black bashing one?
Jfl stormfront.me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GymcelDoomer, Deleted member 5912, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer, Deleted member 5912, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and BigBiceps
fucking retards turn shoes into some stormfrotn rant
How did this thread turn into a black bashing one?
Jfl stormfront.me
Well you gotta admit that it's blacks and whites who imitate blacks that are primarily interested in shoes. It's this dandy behaviour which is not very common with whites.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
I was walking to the grocery store and some niggas from school pulled up to the store before i did. I ain’t even know they coming and right of the bat they start going in on my shoes damn. Feeling sucidal. #over
It's often a way for dudes, to bond with each other and become friends and show you're cool with each other.

Through, shit talking to each other. Friendship through insults throwing at each other.

Calling each other faggots and stuff,

It's often a way for dudes, to bond with each other and become friends and show you're cool with each other.

Through, shit talking to each other. Friendship through insults throwing at each other.

Calling each other faggots and stuff,

I know they were joking lmfao. I’m mad at the fact that i could’ve worn better shoes if i knew they were coming.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and lifestyle21873
I know they were joking lmfao. I’m mad at the fact that i could’ve worn better shoes if i knew they were coming.
bro there was this 5'8 latino thug in a gang that roasted me he called me short faggot so i said something back( i didnt get mad just joked with him and laughed) and he instantly became cool with me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7112
bro there was this 5'8 latino thug in a gang that roasted me he called me short faggot so i said something back( i didnt get mad just joked with him and laughed) and he instantly became cool with me
The dudes that roasted me were friends lmfao i roasted them back.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Well you gotta admit that it's blacks and whites who imitate blacks that are primarily interested in shoes. It's this dandy behaviour which is not very common with whites.

Recessed fashionmaxxed blackcel, I'm mirin

• JFL
First world nigger problems.