just got diagnosed with Peyronie’s disease at age 22 (((JFL))) [ONLY HIGH IQcels ENTER)

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
I slipped out during sex a few months ago and have had pain getting an erection ever since. I noticed a hardening and some curving (very slight, not even close to the pics you see about peyronies on google) in my penis. An urologist today prescribed me topical fluocinolone acenotide to apply on my dick 2 times daily.
I have no fucking clue how this happened. What I can think of is that I had severe vitamin D deficiency (13ng/ml) in early 2018 and megadosed with a vit D supplement for around 2 months. I ended up with a kidney stone (FUCKING LOL) and I never took any vitamin D supplement again since then. Kidney stones run in my family tho and I didn’t have any abnormal kidney related blood levels (calcium was in range, vitamin D was at 56 ng/ml) when I went to a doc because of the kidney stone so I think the vitamin D only accelerated the stone formation process.

now I don’t know if this vitamin D has anything to do with my condition but there is this study https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/and.13368
I asked the doc if the vitamin D could have caused this and he told me that calcification from vitamin D only occurs in the kidney and not in the penis. But what the fuuuuck is this study then.

PRAY FOR ME BRAHS

• JFL
Reactions: NiBBaCel
tl dr please summary

he broke his penis
I don’t even know lmao there was no bruising or discoloration or anything so I didn’t bother going to a doc because everything seemed fine. Then after ~2 months I noticed this hardening and the pain started to kick in

Did you see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Did you see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords.
I have one too now JFL. (Not really tho, penis is still straight but slightly pulls to the the left, not straight forward)

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I slipped out during sex a few months ago and have had pain getting an erection ever since. I noticed a hardening and some curving (very slight, not even close to the pics you see about peyronies on google) in my penis. An urologist today prescribed me topical fluocinolone acenotide to apply on my dick 2 times daily.
I have no fucking clue how this happened. What I can think of is that I had severe vitamin D deficiency (13ng/ml) in early 2018 and megadosed with a vit D supplement for around 2 months. I ended up with a kidney stone (FUCKING LOL) and I never took any vitamin D supplement again since then. Kidney stones run in my family tho and I didn’t have any abnormal kidney related blood levels (calcium was in range, vitamin D was at 56 ng/ml) when I went to a doc because of the kidney stone so I think the vitamin D only accelerated the stone formation process.

now I don’t know if this vitamin D has anything to do with my condition but there is this study https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/and.13368
I asked the doc if the vitamin D could have caused this and he told me that calcification from vitamin D only occurs in the kidney and not in the penis. But what the fuuuuck is this study then.

PRAY FOR ME BRAHS
can you palpate the scar? what does it feel like under the skin?

I actually do sounding on my dick i can take 16'5mm