Just got finished going ER

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Body count is around 14, at least 9 were female [confirmed]. It should be on the news soon if everything goes as expected. Currently boarding a plane to seek asylum in a different country. I'll probably be off the grid for a while until the dust settles.

images

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2607, Alexanderr and 12 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, fukmylyf, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Mashallah brother

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
God bless you

FBI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Body count is around 14, at least 9 were female [confirmed]. It should be on the news soon if everything goes as expected. Currently boarding a plane to seek asylum in a different country. I'll probably be off the grid for a while until the dust settles.

images
I love you man No Homo even if you "Sinned". You were truly a Hero and helped me Cope to Heaven. Whatever happens I still respect you man. I have just had 3 foids Trash talk me and abuse me currently and Some said they wish I killed myself so I am done atm.
Yh most likely

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
@FBI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
cope nothing on the news keep dreaming

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf and SandNibber
This some serious shit

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

images
That image appears to be original... No... It couldn't Be... I thought this was... :think::think::think:... HOLY FUCK OP DELIVERED... Still waiting on those News Reports... I am in denial Ok Fggts.

• +1
FBI GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1180
Praise be St. FukMyLyf
That image appears to be original... No... It couldn't Be... I thought this was... :think::think::think:... HOLY FUCK OP DELIVERED... Still waiting on those News Reports... I am in denial Ok Fggts.
Alts me

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1180
Will be bloody

wish it was real

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
I exposed you on incels.is 1 year ago already, and you hot banned a fee months ago for larping.

Just gtfo and stop trolling you little stupid bitch. Youre just a larper making fun of lonely ugly incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Oh yh those eyes are fake so probs fake. But who knows. I swear this would be The first LooksMax Shooter JFL If it is legit we will Now have a Swarm of normies and Soy Cucks visit this Site as Bluepilled :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: guests and they'll probably view this autistic thread.

Oh yh those eyes are fake so probs fake. But who knows. I swear this would be The first LooksMax Shooter JFL If it is legit we will Now have a Swarm of normies and Soy Cucks visit this Site as Bluepilled :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: guests and they'll probably view this autistic thread.

He's knowm for larping and talking shit

Post body pics pussyo, suck your mum bruv

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Zygos4Life and Ritalincel
minecraft is fun

Try stimulants

Kills me

• +1
s

• Love it

• Love it
So many emomaxxers herr

• Love it
I exposed you on incels.is 1 year ago already, and you hot banned a fee months ago for larping.

Just gtfo and stop trolling you little stupid bitch. Youre just a larper making fun of lonely ugly incels.

qj9c72vqcm5z.jpg

• Hmm...
Nice lego case bro

• +1

I'm not larping you retard. I literally went ER, it's not my fault if the news didn't report on it.
They probably didn't want me to inspire an uprising

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
I'm not larping you retard. I literally went ER, it's not my fault if the news didn't report on it.
They probably didn't want me to inspire an uprising
Bullshit. This is literally their wet dream, retard.

Gtfo

s

Lol @ incels.is rage in this thread

• JFL
Posting in epic bread

• +1