Just got prescribed, Fin (Hair) , Doxy + Tret (Acne) - Am I totally fucked?

EmilKing

EmilKing

Iron
Hello,
So I had absolutely ENOUGH with my SKIN (moderate acne, red cysts + papules +some white/blackheads. lots of hyperpigmentation) and my HAIR (solid NW2.5, diffuse thinning + shedding). So i decided to visit a derm (online derm just fucking LOL) and he prescribed these which is kinda what i was looking for. An antibiotic + tret simply because BP stopped working for me.

I am mostly fine with the Acne meds. Though Im worried about the gut flora being disturbed from the doxy so im taking 100 mil probiotic

But for hair though, Im still extremely worried about taking Fin. There's so much conflicting info that it drives me nuts. The consensus is basically split half half. I really wouldnt want my dick to stop working.
I dont have RAPID rescission or extreme bald spots. however i have experienced quite a bit of shedding and overall thinning (less volume) in my hair. I went from NW1 to NW2 in about 6-8 months.

Is there anything you guys reccomened for hair? Should I add anything to the Fin or should I start out with something else before Fin? Really need help as this MBP is very new to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and HeavenAdmιn
no stacy for greycel :lul:
751bb78309fea0098098941347e7a5c7
Fasdasfasdsadsadsada
Becd2116805e9310f8696a70d3e824e4
Screenshot 20201107 192647 Instagram
74db8474678a108765de3e1685a95ace

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and nonserviam
what dosage of fin / day?

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
a lot of acne is diet, insulin resistance, zinc deficiency and too much processed carbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and HeavenAdmιn
what dosage of fin / day?
Low IQ GP suggested the "usual" dose is 1mg/day but they just want to shill for their pharmacy so u buy more fin

I am going to do 0.5mg 3 times/week. Possibly the lowest effective dose however i am STILL worried about sides

Last edited:
  • +1
a lot of acne is diet, insulin resistance, zinc deficiency and too much processed carbs
Im taking a shit load of vitmains / supps including zinc.

Im working on the processed carbs / diet piece however really cant seem to get away from those especially during covid times.

Last edited:
Bro, go for fin + minoxidil. I'm ded srs. It's worth to keep your hair, i swear to god.

And for acne, tret works wonders. I'm using it for more than a year and it improved a LOT. I don't have acne anymore. It even helps improving acne scars (tho if you have it, depending on the severity, you'd probably need some later treatment).

SAVE YOUR HAIR

LISTEN TO ME

SAVE

YOUR

HAIR

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, EmilKing and HeavenAdmιn
Im taking a shit load of vitmains / supps including zinc.

Im working on the processed carbs / diet piece however really cant seem to get away from those especially during covid times.

what kind of zinc? if it's a bog-standard vitamin pill you won't be absorbing it..

• +1
Bro, go for fin + minoxidil. I'm ded srs. It's worth to keep your hair, i swear to god.

And for acne, tret works wonders. I'm using it for more than a year and it improved a LOT. I don't have acne anymore. It even helps improving acne scars (tho if you have it, depending on the severity, you'd probably need some later treatment).

SAVE YOUR HAIR

LISTEN TO ME

SAVE

YOUR

HAIR
Im 100% with you.

But how do I even use minox? i didnt have to time to research it since i was so caught up with Fin + Acne meds

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Minoxidil? Watch moreplatesmoredates he has info on this

• +1
Reactions: EmilKing
Just took my first doxycycline dose... RIP to my gut flora

Im 100% with you.

But how do I even use minox? i didnt have to time to research it since i was so caught up with Fin + Acne meds

dont take the oral minoxidil.

Use the topical one. Just apply on the areas that your hair is thinning. If it's all over your head, apply all over your head. But apply in your fucking scalp and make sure to rub a little but after every application.

either take fin or say goodbye to your hair. dont cope
if you dont take finasteride you can just aswell take a razor now and shave yourself a norwood 7 horseshoe. why postponing the inevitable. what? you dont want that? then shut the fuck up and take your finasteride. you hear me? just shut the fuck up and take your fin you high inhib pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdwardCullen, forwardgrowth, RAITEIII and 1 other person