just got surgery done, ama

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
i look like i got hit with a buss, and also eppley tweaked my cheek implants pretty hard prior to surgery, they were low to begin with as they were 2.5mms, after the operation he said he left one side of the cheek alone lol while the other side was done.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 616 and 7 others
where are the pics

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Lorsss and Framletgod
Eppley probably made u a assymetrycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and LDNPari
Eppley probably made u a assymetrycel

yea lol one side of the cheek does look more popped out lol

hopefully once the swelling gets better it wont look that assymtric

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2788, ElliotRodgerJr, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
i look like i got hit with a buss, and also eppley tweaked my cheek implants pretty hard prior to surgery, they were low to begin with as they were 2.5mms, after the operation he said he left one side of the cheek alone lol while the other side was done.
whyd he leave on side alone?

whyd he leave on side alone?
idk why tbh, he was like i already have good cheekbones etc, i couldnt really hear the exact reason why because my memory was still hazy and i was sleepy af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Elgoblino, FaceandHFD and 3 others
idk why tbh, he was like i already have good cheekbones etc, i couldnt really hear the exact reason why because my memory was still hazy and i was sleepy af
oof, He's a smart guy, he did it for a good reason prob

Does it hurt?

oof, He's a smart guy, he did it for a good reason prob
ya he said my swelling would be worse since im ethnik lol, and that i have thicker skin

i wish i got buccal fat remova+perioral lipo done

my maxilla looks recessed af atm prolly cus the swelling
Does it hurt?
yea lol it hurt pretty bad , but i took pain killers

How tall are you?

ya he said my swelling would be worse since im ethnik lol, and that i have thicker skin

i wish i got buccal fat remova+perioral lipo done

my maxilla looks recessed af atm prolly cus the swelling

yea lol it hurt pretty bad , but i took pain killers
whats perioral lipo

whats perioral lipo

its located below the buccal fat pad, getting that done +buccal fat lipo is pretty good for facial thinning if i got that done i think my swelling woudlnt be that bad.

its located below the buccal fat pad, getting that done +buccal fat lipo is pretty good for facial thinning if i got that done i think my swelling woudlnt be that bad.
who knows, the swelling will go away right?

did he tell you how long it would be until you can go outside and people wont stare at you?

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and Lorsss
How many PSL points you feel you are going to gain after all the swelling is gone?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Full face pics?

Any before pics? Entire face would be prefered

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Lorsss
Any before pics? Entire face would be prefered
after swelling dies down, ill post full face pics.

ill become a meme if i post them rn

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, CupOfCoffee and middayshowers
@Redrighthand hope that he improved

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
how is the jaw implant looking

congrats man

Well done man. Sounds a bit weird that he left one side out, I assume you must have asymmetry before if he did that but shouldn't that have showed up in the ct scans and been part of the plan to begin with if so? Hopefully he made the right decision.

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
Well done man. Sounds a bit weird that he left one side out, I assume you must have asymmetry before if he did that but shouldn't that have showed up in the ct scans and been part of the plan to begin with if so? Hopefully he made the right decision.

Thx man

It didn’t show up in the scans lol, it was prolly slight assymtry. Yea I’ll see how I look in a few weeks et, I can always use fillers for my cheeks if need be I think

Kinda sucks that I didn’t get my full money’s worth tho lol
how is the jaw implant looking
Swollen, will let u know in 10 days

• +1
Reactions: kota
You should get a refund from him for the work he didn't do

• +1
gratz man hope it turns out good

what the surgery u had ?

rim implants + jaw implants ?

Crazy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, dodt and ZUZZCEL
what the surgery u had ?

rim implants + jaw implants ?

wrap around jaw implants, and bilateral infraorbital malar implants.

I didnt get too much cheekbone projection since i apparently already have good cheekbones, its just that i have thick skin/fat outlayering it. thts wht eppley told me
Crazy shit
yea after i was done, and i looked in the mirror. I was like "wth am i doing"

Damn bro, your eye area already looks different

wrap around jaw implants, and bilateral infraorbital malar implants.

I didnt get too much cheekbone projection since i apparently already have good cheekbones, its just that i have thick skin/fat outlayering it. thts wht eppley told me

yea after i was done, and i looked in the mirror. I was like "wth am i doing"

RIP thick skin. Means less definition everywhere and it's why you'll look higher BF

good luck, hopefully the results are close to what you want man

• +1
Fuckin brutal

How much do they cost together and separately?

both 15k seperately, together there 27k.

its worth it tho, eppley in my opinion is alot better then yaremchuck and prolly the best at doing custom implants.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
I hope that now u have a top tier orbital vector

RIP thick skin. Means less definition everywhere and it's why you'll look higher BF

fckkk, thick skin=death sentence.

hoping once i eventually get buccal+perioral liposuction and some kybella injections to areas of my face it will balance it out.

such is life as an ethnik

both 15k seperately, together there 27k.

its worth it tho, eppley in my opinion is alot better then yaremchuck and prolly the best at doing custom implants.

why do you think he's better than Yaremchuk?

why do you think he's better than Yaremchuk?

ill type something up later when i have time, but theres alot of bad reviews about him on realself.com, his rating isnt that great. hes also pretty conservative with his implants and they dont give the same results as eppleys.

I think Eppley is more redpilled overall as to what looks good on you.

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing, Usum and LDNPari
ill type something up later when i have time, but theres alot of bad reviews about him on realself.com, his rating isnt that great. hes also pretty conservative with his implants and they dont give the same results as eppleys.

I think Eppley is more redpilled overall as to what looks good on you.

Yaremchuk's old results look really good, I know he used to handcarve stock medpor implants before 3D customization was available so his aesthetic eye must have been good before, but yeah he's got some pretty bad reviews now. The only hesitation I have with going with Eppley is results like this

like idk how you can fuck it up that bad. Hopefully he just did what the patient asked him and this wasn't the design of Eppley himself, because if so I'd really doubt his aesthetic eye.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing, suddenurge, BigBoy and 1 other person
Yaremchuk's old results look really good, I know he used to handcarve stock medpor implants before 3D customization was available so his aesthetic eye must have been good before, but yeah he's got some pretty bad reviews now. The only hesitation I have with going with Eppley is results like this

View attachment 98993

like idk how you can fuck it up that bad. Hopefully he just did what the patient asked him and this wasn't the design of Eppley himself, because if so I'd really doubt his aesthetic eye.

that patient was probably the type of ones that refused to listen to surgeons advice about adjusting implants prior to surgery, he also didnt do proper research in regards to what surgeries he really needed.

He was screwed from the start due to the long midface imo, he should have just gotten that kpop triangular chin and a lip lift.

if you have a long midface, implants are a really bad idea. It wasnt eppleys fault in regards to that procedure

View attachment 98993

Yikes, now his head looks elongated af.