just got surgery done, ama

How much did you pay for that result?

doesnt matter since moneys not an issue for me

but to answer ur question 25k

theres still swelling so the final result isnt clear yet, im higher bf in the after pic

doesnt matter since moneys not an issue for me

but to answer ur question 25k

theres still swelling so the final result isnt clear yet, im higher bf in the after pic
can you post the ct scan with the implants?

can you post the ct scan with the implants?

cheek implants were adjusted to 2mm or 1.5 i believe

jaw implants were adjusted to 2mm on oneside via width and none on the other. everything else was the same

View attachment 112700

jaw implants were adjusted to 2mm on oneside via width and none on the other. everything else was the same

thanks man

is there anything you would do differently now if you could?

also its weird how he opted for reductions considering the whole "eppley make caricatures" stigma people spew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
View attachment 112700

are they supposed to last till death ? can you do fighting sport etc, punch and get punched with your cheek and jaw implant or it's over ?

thanks man

is there anything you would do differently now if you could?

also its weird how he opted for reductions considering the whole "eppley make caricatures" stigma people spew

Yea, I would have probably had 3 mm more vertically to my chin and like 2mm more horizantly to my chin as well, but meh its w.e. Maybe in the future ill get it revised. My prioritys atm are a rhino and buccal+perioral fat removal
are they supposed to last till death ? can you do fighting sport etc, punch and get punched with your cheek and jaw implant or it's over ?

thats why ppl praise medphor and titaninium, there not as easily damaged as silicone. I think you should be fine but who knows lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yea, I would have probably had 3 mm more vertically to my chin and like 2mm more horizantly to my chin as well, but meh its w.e. Maybe in the future ill get it revised. My prioritys atm are a rhino and buccal+perioral fat removal

thats why ppl praise medphor and titaninium, there not as easily damaged as silicone. I think you should be fine but who knows lol
well what you have rn looks pretty damn natural tbh

your before state was pretty fucking ogre tier ngl so congrats for the looksmaxx