Just got told I cant get my mole removed

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Just got told that because I have taken accutane within the last 6 months I cant.
@badromance

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
cause they say it could cause hyperpigmentation and its low risk but they dont want to risk their reputation.
Thinking about lying to a different clinic and get it done

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
cause they say it could cause hyperpigmentation and its low risk but they dont want to risk their reputation.
Thinking about lying to a different clinic and get it done
Good luck then brah.

does this affect retin-a? i have a mole i wanna get removed and have been using retin a

Fuark I also have to wait 6 months after my Accutane treatment to get laser therapies.
I'm almost 19 now and will be 21 when I can get my first laser treatment. Annoying as fuck.

this is my hamster

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdolphin, JellyBelly, Alexanderr and 6 others
Chinese people always have moles

Fuark I also have to wait 6 months after my Accutane treatment to get laser therapies.
I'm almost 19 now and will be 21 when I can get my first laser treatment. Annoying as fuck.
yup just risk it and do it, a bit of hyperpigmentation is better than a big mole, also it is very unlikely to occur, it just possibly can theoretically. 2 years of youth is more important.
yes its like weak version of accutane
Its probably fine, when I was talking to them they didnt ask about tritinoen or retin A

Is it a proper mole or is it one of those birthamrk-ish things? You can just cover it up with makeup if its discolouration of skin

There's a decent chance its for your own good. As you know getting moles taken off can leave some marks and you don't want to rush in to get them off only to be left with horrible permanent scarring or spots of bad skin. I would just focus on maxxing other things until you can get them removed legit. If its truly bad (doubt that it is) just cope with some make up for the time being.

OY VEY, I WONDER WHO GAVE THAT ORDER?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 1 other person
yup just risk it and do it, a bit of hyperpigmentation is better than a big mole, also it is very unlikely to occur, it just possibly can theoretically. 2 years of youth is more important.

Its probably fine, when I was talking to them they didnt ask about tritinoen or retin A
No the risk is not worth it. I'd have to get my whole face lasered

p sure @badromance didn't mention that he was taking accutane

Is it a proper mole or is it one of those birthamrk-ish things? You can just cover it up with makeup if its discolouration of skin
There's a decent chance its for your own good. As you know getting moles taken off can leave some marks and you don't want to rush in to get them off only to be left with horrible permanent scarring or spots of bad skin. I would just focus on maxxing other things until you can get them removed legit. If its truly bad (doubt that it is) just cope with some make up for the time being.
wtf
do lookmaxers here actually use makeup? :feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow:

wtf

:feelsmega::feelswow::whatfeels: I don't but if it was for a blemish or birthmark you can easily use something to cover it up. Besides it's a mog or be mogged world man, you've got to do everything you can to improve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
wtf

I don't and never have but given how obsessed I am with looks I'd never blame a dude for covering up some marks on his face that he doesn't like. Not like most women don't cake on a mask every morning (and get called brave when they don't).

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
But if you start to take that thing you'll can remove them in 6 months