Just got used for food by tinderdate

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
I mogged her in every single way: Status(She was living at home, not many friends, no social hobbies/clubs or anything.), Education(She literally had none except for some training as a line cook), Money(Obviously no investments on the stock market cuz she didnt even know what stocks were and she had a shitty part-time job), Physique(Skinny-fat, doesn't exercise), Facial attractiveness(Average face, didn't stand out except with heavy make-up ).
She was non-fat with avg face so I still was interested in her. And she was basically the only girl that put effort into having a conversation with me of all my matches so I was like, fuck my life, beggars can't be choosers.
I am a nice guy so I had prepared a variety of craft-beer, wine, snacks, selection of several good movies, cleaned my room, had good mood music and even candles (LOL).

We were gonna eat sushi and then chill at my place afterwards. Date went fine tbh, convo was a bit flirty but nothing special, just getting used to one another. Nothing strange happened. I paid the bill and she would pay my payment request afterwards to split (very common to do here). After we got out of the restaurant, she suddenly had to go home cuz of -insert bs excuse-. She left and blocked me.

Anyways I don't give a fuck about the money that was stolen from me, it's an irrelevant amount. What I care about is that this is again a clear example of how non-chad I am and how disgusted women are by me.

I hate women

and my life

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xit, MammothActuary, GenericChad1444 and 13 others
Brutal it’s over for many

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
This is why you make sure you don’t spend a single penny on a chick you meet up with.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, xit, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
Now you are making a passive aggressive thread on looksmax its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Arkantos, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
What’s your ethnicity and name some of your flaws e.g bug eyes, manletism

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Society, man.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 470, Arkantos and 3 others
Holy shit.
If I imagine thinking the date went well and the she blocks me it's quite rage inducing.
Learn from it and don't be a cuck again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Ritalincel
Now you are making a passive aggressive thread on looksmax its over
Even worse, I was doing no-fap for 3 days in anticipation of this date. Now my streak is gone.:feelsbadman:
What’s your ethnicity and name some of your flaws e.g bug eyes, manletism
eastern European living in west Europe, Norwood 2 hairline, nasolabial folds

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I mogged her in every single way: Status(She was living at home, not many friends, no social hobbies/clubs or anything.), Education(She literally had none except for some training as a line cook), Money(Obviously no investments on the stock market cuz she didnt even know what stocks were and she had a shitty part-time job), Physique(Skinny-fat, doesn't exercise), Facial attractiveness(Average face, didn't stand out except with heavy make-up ).
She was non-fat with avg face so I still was interested in her. And she was basically the only girl that put effort into having a conversation with me of all my matches so I was like, fuck my life, beggars can't be choosers.
I am a nice guy so I had prepared a variety of craft-beer, wine, snacks, selection of several good movies, cleaned my room, had good mood music and even candles (LOL).

We were gonna eat sushi and then chill at my place afterwards. Date went fine tbh, convo was a bit flirty but nothing special, just getting used to one another. Nothing strange happened. I paid the bill and she would pay my payment request afterwards to split (very common to do here). After we got out of the restaurant, she suddenly had to go home cuz of -insert bs excuse-. She left and blocked me.

Anyways I don't give a fuck about the money that was stolen from me, it's an irrelevant amount. What I care about is that this is again a clear example of how non-chad I am and how disgusted women are by me.

I hate women

and my life
Find her house and shit all over her walls and furniture the food you've eaten together. As a personal revenge.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 275
It's called extreme hypergamy. Over for sub8's theory unless dumpsterdiving or betabuxing even harder.

Nah, it's called being a low T phaggot. Imagine getting candles for a whore from tinder, so fucking cringe and pathetic tbh

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
Nah, it's called being a low T phaggot. Imagine getting candles for a whore from tinder, so fucking cringe and pathetic tbh
A whore would've sucked my dick. These tinder-whores are terrible at their job. You're right tho.

Anyway, you sound like a good human being. Even though you've been blatantly used by that immoral foid, you're not here saying how you would kill and rape her corpse and eat her organs afterwards.

So my advice is, never, NEVER, NEVER eat or mentioning eating food on the first date.

Why? Because if you invite someone out, you're expected to pay as an unspoken rule. And I know many here would disagree with this, but for the first date it's expected. So, instead of filling up her tummy with food and making her lethargic, why don't you go out and offer her an alcoholic drink that will help unleash the whore that's in her?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Anyway, you sound like a good human being. Even though you've been blatantly used by that immoral foid, you're not here saying how you would kill and rape her corpse and eat her organs afterwards.

So my advice is, never, NEVER, NEVER eat or mentioning eating food on the first date.

Why? Because if you invite someone out, you're expected to pay as an unspoken rule. And I know many here would disagree with this, but for the first date it's expected. So, instead of filling up her tummy with food and making her lethargic, why don't you go out and offer her an alcoholic drink that will help unleash the whore that's in her?
vores me

U got pump and dumped

Sexual attraction is the only form of attraction. Always invite dates to your house, unless they suggest a place. If they don't comply, you are not good looking enough.

Sexual attraction is the only form of attraction. Always invite dates to your house, unless they suggest a place. If they don't comply, you are not good looking enough.
True, I fucked up. Need more experience but hard to get as sub8. Not even mad anymore tbh, she basically made it really clear to me that my way of treating women is absolute garbage and all I can expect is to get robbed lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
surgerymaxx boyo

>I am a nice guy so I had prepared a variety of craft-beer, wine, snacks, selection of several good movies, cleaned my room, had good mood music and even candles (LOL).

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Angel, Deleted member 275, Petsmart and 1 other person
>I am a nice guy so I had prepared a variety of craft-beer, wine, snacks, selection of several good movies, cleaned my room, had good mood music and even candles (LOL).

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Holy shit. So brutal. This is how bitches treat sub-chads. She didn’t even thought of making an excuse and just blocked you. So brootal. Its over!

Surgery is the only way

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk

I hate women

and my life
Not an ounce of sympathy for people who treat whores like queens. You got what u deserved. Lol at you

I hate women

and my life
That's what happens when your tinder pics are frauded to hell. "Just permasquint bro" lol

so brutal. my life has been in limbo for the past 5 years because i gave up the idea of a female ever being interested in me. when i read posts like this of people going through so much effort only to fail, it only drives me deeper into the hole.

I am a nice guy so I had prepared a variety of craft-beer, wine, snacks, selection of several good movies, cleaned my room, had good mood music and even candles
876d484119940081d6c4c1eb35fe3365.png