Just had a eureka moment about PUAs

Deleted member 5185

Deleted member 5185

Mistral
Have you ever noticed how most PUA coaches are around 30 at least, most of the time even older?

I just realized why, and on top of that the tragic reality of young guys buying into it.

We all know looks are everything. But this obviously gets less and less true the older you are - at an older age, most GL guys are in a marriage or stable LTR. As such, the competition is a joke in comparison to when you are young. Further, there are factors that offset the importance of looks - you might be filthy rich, have accumulated good wealth or have a great career, or other status indicators within certain communities.

At a young age, however, you generally have absolutely nothing except your looks, and you have to compete against the best looking guys in the prime of their life.

The women that are accessible to PUA coaches are mostly girls that have completely given up Chad, or is hopelessly hoping to find him while being essentially a used up slut. Either way, many of them will be looking for status indicators a lot more than young girls.The super hot prime time staceys are obviously only off limits for these guys.

So then, how come PUAs say "looks don't matter"? Well, their PUA schtick is all about attempting to appear high value - when the competition is low, making the women BELIEVE you have high status (as the women are status chasers at this point rather than purely looks) can be a huge benefit. Obviously this only lasts for a short period of time: most likely, she will realize the PUA is autistic almost immediately, or at the very least realize that he is in fact not high status soon enough and just ignore him. But for those seconds, minutes, hours or even days that the PUA got her fooled, he is feeling SUCCESS, he is believing he has overcome his sub humanity. And that to him is better than not getting ANYWHERE.

That, I believe, is why PUAs can believe what they believe, and why they do what they do. Obviously the "success" PUA coaches age 30+ have will not apply to younger PUA trainees, as they will just fall flat and make a fool of themselves, since young girls ONLY cares about looks or EXTREME social status in a given social circle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Golgo13, RAITEIII and 4 others
PUAs are failed normies

if you ever notice, the only good advice they have is stuff all normies know. none of the pua gimmicks they use work, except for a few. and even those are known by normies who are experienced with women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
PUAs are scam artists. Also back when they were young in 2000-2008 internet dating wasn't very popular so hypergamy wasn't as bad as now.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 5185
PUAs are scam artists. Also back when they were young in 2000-2008 internet dating wasn't very popular so hypergamy wasn't as bad as now.
Insightful comment. I haven't really considered SoMe's impact on hypergamy.

Idk why they spend all this energy to get laid
Just go Tinder for 5-10 min a day, and use your energy to looksmax and work

Idk why they spend all this energy to get laid
Just go Tinder for 5-10 min a day, and use your energy to looksmax and work
That obviously won't work for the subhuman PUA coaches.

Have you ever noticed how most PUA coaches are around 30 at least, most of the time even older?

I just realized why, and on top of that the tragic reality of young guys buying into it.

We all know looks are everything. But this obviously gets less and less true the older you are - at an older age, most GL guys are in a marriage or stable LTR. As such, the competition is a joke in comparison to when you are young. Further, there are factors that offset the importance of looks - you might be filthy rich, have accumulated good wealth or have a great career, or other status indicators within certain communities.

At a young age, however, you generally have absolutely nothing except your looks, and you have to compete against the best looking guys in the prime of their life.

The women that are accessible to PUA coaches are mostly girls that have completely given up Chad, or is hopelessly hoping to find him while being essentially a used up slut. Either way, many of them will be looking for status indicators a lot more than young girls.The super hot prime time staceys are obviously only off limits for these guys.

So then, how come PUAs say "looks don't matter"? Well, their PUA schtick is all about attempting to appear high value - when the competition is low, making the women BELIEVE you have high status (as the women are status chasers at this point rather than purely looks) can be a huge benefit. Obviously this only lasts for a short period of time: most likely, she will realize the PUA is autistic almost immediately, or at the very least realize that he is in fact not high status soon enough and just ignore him. But for those seconds, minutes, hours or even days that the PUA got her fooled, he is feeling SUCCESS, he is believing he has overcome his sub humanity. And that to him is better than not getting ANYWHERE.

That, I believe, is why PUAs can believe what they believe, and why they do what they do. Obviously the "success" PUA coaches age 30+ have will not apply to younger PUA trainees, as they will just fall flat and make a fool of themselves, since young girls ONLY cares about looks or EXTREME social status in a given social circle.
true

Nah, you don’t get laid more as u get older, even if u have a top tier career. PUA’s are simply scam artists. The “men age like fine wine” is complete bs, if you couldn’t pull in ur young 20’s it’s beyond over

Nah, you don’t get laid more as u get older, even if u have a top tier career. PUA’s are simply scam artists. The “men age like fine wine” is complete bs, if you couldn’t pull in ur young 20’s it’s beyond over
Unless you moneymaxxed hard

Why not just get a hooker, a girl fucking u for ur money will feel like shit
Good point. I want girls to fuck me because the way i look and am makes them horny

Women generally prefer guys older than them.

A 19yo guy cannot offer a 19yo girl much. An older guy, lets say 25+ will already have his own flat, car and cash, besides experience in all grounds (sex, treating women, knowing places...)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Chadeep, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Good point. I want girls to fuck me because the way i look and am makes them horny
Exactly my friend, when she is horny for u she will look into ur eyes during missionairy as her brain is flooded with oxytocin and she grabs ur arms and neck. Cannot get this with money. Sex is about validation not the physical act

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Melo95 and chasing aesthetics
Sex is about validation not the physical act

Couldnt say it better.

I prefer 1 date ending with sex than 10 free hookers if i had to choose. Knowing that you "earned the prize" every time is priceless and also good for self steem.

Exactly my friend, when she is horny for u she will look into ur eyes during missionairy as her brain is flooded with oxytocin and she grabs ur arms and neck. Cannot get this with money. Sex is about validation not the physical act
You put it so perfect. Thats honestly why missonary is my favorite. And also legs on top of my shoulders. Truly the most beautiful thing in the world. The eye contact, the touches. Fuck yeah man.

Thats why i dont think i would like kinky bdsm shit, since i wanna feel the passion from the girl.

Niggas be ERP in Silvermoon
2D7757EB 590A 4C6F A7F6 E6BE0EADA1F7

Where did I say they get laid more as they get older?

Good game can be the difference between a PSL5 guy having a lay count of <10 at 35 years old and him having 300+ lay counts. You will never be able to convince me that game & being NT does not matter big time. I've seen more than enough proof.
The only guys that wil diss on game will be because they failed at game. That's why the whole PUA Hate movement was started, because they were losers who failed and couldn't accept that.

Fact of the matter is:
  • Game is hard - becoming super NT and super charismatic is hard. Think Russel Brand level of swagger and charisma. If you never got close to his level, you have no business saying that game doesn't matter.
  • once you get good / really good at game, that's when the results pay off.
  • the reason cold approach has a low success rate it's because most of PUAcels and amateur PUAs remain newbies, they never get good, they don't have the dedication level
  • The reason some PUA coaches became good at game because that's literally their job. Try going out 7 nights a week, week after week, you will get good
  • If you're a wagecuck and work a 9-5, you don't have so much time to dedicate to game, you can't go out clubbing and night gaming night after night. If you're younger or still in college you're in luck, you can hustle hard. Ideally you need to have financial freedome, have a passive income, have the luxury of free time that you can dedicate to get good at this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Gonthar
Women generally prefer guys older than them.

A 19yo guy cannot offer a 19yo girl much. An older guy, lets say 25+ will already have his own flat, car and cash, besides experience in all grounds (sex, treating women, knowing places...)
let me guess your age

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Good game can be the difference between a PSL5 guy having a lay count of <10 at 35 years old and him having 300+ lay counts. You will never be able to convince me that game & being NT does not matter big time. I've seen more than enough proof.
The only guys that wil diss on game will be because they failed at game. That's why the whole PUA Hate movement was started, because they were losers who failed and couldn't accept that.

Fact of the matter is:
  • [1]Game is hard - becoming super NT and super charismatic is hard. Think Russel Brand level of swagger and charisma. If you never got close to his level, you have no business saying that game doesn't matter.
  • once you get good / really good at game, that's when the results pay off.
  • [2]the reason cold approach has a low success rate it's because most of PUAcels and amateur PUAs remain newbies, they never get good, they don't have the dedication level
  • [3]The reason some PUA coaches became good at game because that's literally their job. Try going out 7 nights a week, week after week, you will get good
  • If you're a wagecuck and work a 9-5, you don't have so much time to dedicate to game, you can't go out clubbing and night gaming night after night. If you're younger or still in college you're in luck, you can hustle hard. Ideally you need to have financial freedome, have a passive income, have the luxury of free time that you can dedicate to get good at this.
[1] This argument doesn't make a lot of sense. Essentially what you are saying is that nobody except Russel Brand and a few others can make claims regarding the efficacy of game. Thats a bit like saying "unless you're as short as the shortest pro basketball player ever, you can't claim that skill doesn't make up for height in basketball"

[2] No, the reason it has low success rate is because 1) the people doing it are ugly and approaching women out of their league and 2) its a retarded way of attempting to get women to bed / into a relationship

[3] Some might get good, others might not. That really doesn't change the fact that "game" is very low down on the list of things that matter to women.

Tbh in 2008 i bought some PUA book called game blah blah and it was the most worthless waste in my life. I tried some theories but it made me more cringy weirdo

Tbh in 2008 i bought some PUA book called game blah blah and it was the most worthless waste in my life. I tried some theories but it made me more cringy weirdo
we've all been there.
Not many here have made more approaches than me.
And i've experimented with all kinds of PUA theory and tried it all out. I was pretty deep into at one point and could probably fraud my own PUA course from my 'theoretical' knowledge that I retained and make some money lol

But yes, it took me a while to confirm what I kind of knew deep down very early on after reading my first few PUA books (that very much contradicted each other) - That is; it's really all about numbers game. If she's attracted to you, basically anything short of coming across like a complete oddball will work. And if she's not into you, no amount of negs or cold reads or NLP or whatever other PUA theory you've read is going to help lol.

PUA's will attribute their pulls to their negs or whatever, when he actually pulled her in spite of that stuff! He happened to finally approach a girl who was attracted to him. As you say, most of the theory will actually do you more harm than good (I have some hilarious memories of a friend of mine who got even more into than me, trying to 'neg' super hot young girls who were totally not into him, and him honestly believing it would 'make them attracted' and watching it blow up in his face in epic cringe)

And finally, the real scam as that much of what they 'teach' is what you should already know assuming you haven't been living in a cave. Like 'teaching' you to say 'hi' too a girl can open up a convo. Hold eye contact. Ask questions. etc. It's basic social exchange, yet they charge money for teaching people this stuff as if it gives you some sort of 'edge' over every other guy lol. They sell fresh air

PS - Did actually get laid a bit to be fair, but of course, that's down to numbers game. Not some sort of 'skill' (which doesn't really exist. You can't trick a girl into being sexually attracted to you with 'game' lol)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 5185, Chadeep and 1 other person
Why not just get a hooker, a girl fucking u for ur money will feel like shit
a hooker is fucking you for your money as well. you can't kiss a hooker, you have to use condom, etc.

we've all been there.
Not many here have made more approaches than me.
And i've experimented with all kinds of PUA theory and tried it all out. I was pretty deep into at one point and could probably fraud my own PUA course from my 'theoretical' knowledge that I retained and make some money lol

But yes, it took me a while to confirm what I kind of knew deep down very early on after reading my first few PUA books (that very much contradicted each other) - That is; it's really all about numbers game. If she's attracted to you, basically anything short of coming across like a complete oddball will work. And if she's not into you, no amount of negs or cold reads or NLP or whatever other PUA theory you've read is going to help lol.

PUA's will attribute their pulls to their negs or whatever, when he actually pulled her in spite of that stuff! He happened to finally approach a girl who was attracted to him. As you say, most of the theory will actually do you more harm than good (I have some hilarious memories of a friend of mine who got even more into than me, trying to 'neg' super hot young girls who were totally not into him, and him honestly believing it would 'make them attracted' and watching it blow up in his face in epic cringe)

And finally, the real scam as that much of what they 'teach' is what you should already know assuming you haven't been living in a cave. Like 'teaching' you to say 'hi' too a girl can open up a convo. Hold eye contact. Ask questions. etc. It's basic social exchange, yet they charge money for teaching people this stuff as if it gives you some sort of 'edge' over every other guy lol. They sell fresh air

PS - Did actually get laid a bit to be fair, but of course, that's down to numbers game. Not some sort of 'skill' (which doesn't really exist. You can't trick a girl into being sexually attracted to you with 'game' lol)
I had the exact same experience: read a ton of books, had a pretty good game, approached a lot, most of the time I failed, but when I had success it was pretty much down to luck, it had little to do with my game or speech skills, it was simply a numbers game - one girl likes for some reason and after that little effort is required to bang her, while with others no matter what you say or do won't make them like you.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and wristcel
[1] This argument doesn't make a lot of sense. Essentially what you are saying is that nobody except Russel Brand and a few others can make claims regarding the efficacy of game. Thats a bit like saying "unless you're as short as the shortest pro basketball player ever, you can't claim that skill doesn't make up for height in basketball"

[2] No, the reason it has low success rate is because 1) the people doing it are ugly and approaching women out of their league and 2) its a retarded way of attempting to get women to bed / into a relationship

[3] Some might get good, others might not. That really doesn't change the fact that "game" is very low down on the list of things that matter to women.
I know plenty of guys with normie looks with laycounts in the 100s.
The more good looking you are, the more PUA success you will have.
Also, I'm in a paid PUA membership with lots of guys with high laycounts. One of the guys who is struggling is black with an elite muscular physique (so the racepill holds true). He's bald/ing and got a round head, but his body is top tier.

Last edited:
I know plenty of guys with normie looks with laycounts in the 100s.
The more good looking you are, the more PUA success you will have.
Also, I'm in a paid PUA membership with lots of guys with high laycounts. One of the guys who is struggling is black with an elite muscular physique (so the racepill holds true). He's bald/ing and got a round head, but his body is top tier.
I can totally believe that guys with normie looks can get a high number of sexual partners. But that isn't the discussion here. But to make it clear: as @wristcel said, its a numbers game - i.e, if a normie goes out of his way to sleep with as many women that he can sleep with, then he will have a higher lay count than a chad who approaches nobody and sits inside all day.

Essentially, my postulation is this:

If a 5/10 learns all the tricks of "game" and approaches 100 women, and another 5/10 approaches 100 women, where the "SMV" of each group of women have the same average, they will have roughly the same success rate. This is assuming that neither of them act autistic / extremely beta or similar self cucking behavior.

Now its important that we differentiate between "game" as in PUA shit and "game" as in manipulating women through some basic actions to trick their hypergamy. Because I definitely believe in the latter, and I can also see that in some scenarios PUA shit might have a similar effect. The difference is that PUA shit is like 99% waste of time and 1% legit, while focused hypergamy manipulation is 100% legit.

Looks aren't everything. You might have a Lamborghini, but do you know how to drive it? I've known tons of extremely attractive dudes who can't ascend beyond one night stands and betabuxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho