Just had a shit in a public restroom [low inhib]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I just had a shit in a public restroom and i had an adrelanine rush the entire time. It felt wrong. I felt i was going against the rules. It spiked my cortisol tbh.

But i feel higher T and lower inhib now ngl tbh ngl. Shits in public is legit for helping lower inhibition :chad::chad::chad:

It stinks real bad too because of my high fat,high protein, high micronutrient diet letting me absorb all the good nutrients and leaving behind only waste.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, dogtown, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
I took a smelly shit in a public restroom while there were cleaners in the stall beside me :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, dogtown and Afrikancel
I took a smelly shit in a public restroom while there were cleaners in the stall beside me :feelsokman:
Low inhib god tbh :chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, dogtown and qwep
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Afrikancel
I asked someone to pass me toilet paper before he was about to leave.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Afrikancel
I regularly take big dumps in public restrooms, even crowded malls.

I push it as hard as I can and I use BT noise cancel headphones, listening to trance/electro on max volume, and pretend the noises arent there. :feelsokman: If I cant hear them they cant either... r..right?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, dogtown and Afrikancel
Indians take this shit to the next level literally

Fuck off Chad

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I only take shits if im literally gonna shit myself in public otherwise it waits till im home

:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Careful with those places bro

I just had a shit in a public restroom and i had an adrelanine rush the entire time. It felt wrong. I felt i was going against the rules. It spiked my cortisol tbh.
it's just a toilet dude wtf

But i feel higher T and lower inhib now ngl tbh ngl. Shits in public is legit for helping lower inhibition :chad::chad::chad:

It stinks real bad too because of my high fat,high protein, high micronutrient diet letting me absorb all the good nutrients and leaving behind only waste.

Good for you,in my case social anxiety won’t even let me take a piss there,only home