Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6217, mikeock and 15 others
Congrats tbh.
Mogs my 18 yo hairline it's over.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, bassfreak, Deleted member 1707 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Jerzy Bondov, Bluepill and 1 other person
Damn, you're only 18 nigga :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
Are you on Minoxidil or anything else?
If not, you can always get a HT once you hit NW3 levels.
Yeah, reality is harsh sometimes.

I am injecting GHK-cu currently. Halted hairloss almost completely.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Bluepill
Nice bro

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Damn, you're only 18 nigga :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
Are you on Minoxidil or anything else?
If not, you can always get a HT once you hit NW3 levels.
how many HTs can you get in your life? ?

How much in total did u spend on this?

About 3/5ths of your donor zone is spent. What drugs are you taking if any?
None. But I just order Minoxidil foam, which I will try for the first time.
What is your age and NW level?

None. But I just order Minoxidil foam, which I will try for the first time.
What is your age and NW level?
You can check my NW level in pictures in my thread I made recently.

Dude, if you are not on anti androgens you will have a really bad time.

Imagine all the hair after your HT receding and you are having this weird hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and itsoverbuddyboyo
You can check my NW level in pictures in my thread I made recently.

Dude, if you are not on anti androgens you will have a really bad time.

Imagine all the hair after your HT receding and you are having this weird hairline.
I'm getting on Minoxidil. Anything else you suggest?

I can Minoxidilmaxx and I can still get another hair transplant.
Minoxidil is bullshit.

Lol @ another hair transplant.

You already wasted about half of donor hair on this one. To cover the remainder you will need way more and your donor zone will be DEPLETED and look utter shit. Can't you do math? There is no unlimited donor hair available FFS. Once your hair is gone, it's gone. Doing HT on hairline without taking anti-androgens is disaster waiting to happen.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Minoxidil is bullshit.

Lol @ another hair transplant.

You already wasted about half of donor hair on this one. To cover the remainder you will need way more and your donor zone will be DEPLETED and look utter shit. Can't you do math? There is no unlimited donor hair available FFS. Once your hair is gone, it's gone. Doing HT on hairline without taking anti-androgens is disaster waiting to happen.
  1. I still have some hairs left in my donor area.
  2. I have around 1000 extra hair grafts in my beard area
  3. I'd rather look good when I'm still young, not when I'm old.
  4. I'm a sperm donor and will never take anything that drastically impairs my fertility.

So keep coping :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: xz90
  1. I still have some hairs left in my donor area.
  2. I have around 1000 extra hair grafts in my beard area
  3. I'd rather look good when I'm still young, not when I'm old.
  4. I'm a sperm donor and will never take anything that drastically impairs my fertility.
So keep coping :forcedsmile:
1. Yes, you spent 3000 already. Maximum donor density is about 6000, so you probably have like 2500 left. Since you had balded so far it is safe to assume you will keep balding on top of your head and crown. Those areas will bee larger and will need more than 2500 grafts to cover. So your donor zone will get completely depleted and look shit and you won't be able to save top of your head, because you were too high inhibition to take anti androgens.

2. Beard hair has different texture and will look shit on top of your head.

3. So take finasteride.

4. oh ok, that is legit

lol @ keep coping. How am I coping? I'm taking drugs that make my hair thick and save me from further balding. How is that coping ?

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and androidcel
1. Yes, you spent 3000 already. Maximum donor density is about 6000, so you probably have like 2500 left. Since you had balded so far it is safe to assume you will keep balding on top of your head and crown. Those areas will bee larger and will need more than 2500 grafts to cover. So your donor zone will get completely depleted and look shit and you won't be able to save top of your head, because you were too high inhibition to take anti androgens.

2. Beard hair has different texture and will look shit on top of your head.

3. So take finasteride.

4. oh ok, that is legit

lol @ keep coping. How am I coping? I'm taking drugs that make my hair thick and save me from further balding. How is that coping ?
1. I understand I'm taking a risk. You can always have the transplanted hair, transplanted again to another area. It's suboptimal because you loose grafts with each transplant, but it's not the end.

2. True, but with the right hairdo, it will escape casual notice.

3. No, thanks.

4. ;)

You're coping by impairing your fertility. The whole reason for looksmaxxing, for our existence even, is to secure the survival of our genes. If you look bad whilst in your younger days, it's going to be harder to reproduce and have babies.

1. I understand I'm taking a risk. You can always have the transplanted hair, transplanted again to another area. It's suboptimal because you loose grafts with each transplant, but it's not the end.

3. No, thanks.

4. ;)

You're coping by impairing your fertility. The whole reason for looksmaxxing, for our existence even, is to secure the survival of our genes. If you look bad whilst in your younger days, it's going to be harder to reproduce and have babies.
Wrong. Point of looksmaxxing is to get dopamine by having fulfilling sex. I don't need or want to have kids. It is not a cope + many men have kids on dutasteride still, it doesn't make you impotent + you can always stop using it if infertility gets impaired.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, LastHopeForNorman, fullfull and 5 others
Wrong. Point of looksmaxxing is to get dopamine by having fulfilling sex. I don't need or want to have kids. It is not a cope + many men have kids on dutasteride still, it doesn't make you impotent + you can always stop using it if infertility gets impaired.
Big if true.

Looking good

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Can you make a quick guide how you're using that stuff? Curious to see if it helps me slow down further loss before HT

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Extra Chromosome
Can you make a quick guide how you're using that stuff? Curious to see if it helps me slow down further loss before HT
Currently injecting 1mg 3x a day.
Benefits are more if you split the dosage throughout the day.
The dosing is different for each person and goals.
If you have the money then try up to 3mg 3x a day and see the results after a few months.
Make sure to take zinc to keep your zn: cu ratios healthy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringChad, Rimcel, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Leamsefmare, kobecel and 1 other person
What do u do to maintain

Do you notice loss of hair density un donor area? That’s my fear that if I make ht for my noorwood 2 my donor are will look shit

What do u do to maintain
I ordered Minoxidil and will start using that soon.
Do you notice loss of hair density un donor area? That’s my fear that if I make ht for my noorwood 2 my donor are will look shit
After my first HT, I noticed a small difference if the hair is buzzed (at a few mm's length). It's not bad and the difference escapes casual notice.

People look at your face from the front when they talk to you. It would still be good trade-off, even if the donor area did look much worse.

Now that I've had my 2nd HT, it might look more impaired. I'm used to keeping my sides and back extremely short, buzzed up, I might grow it out a few mm's longer to hide it, if it's noticably bad.

What NW were you before HT?

MINOXIDIL IS NOT ENOUGH

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
ascension

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Limerencel, dodt and 1 other person

3. No, thanks.

4. ;)

You are not your genes. You can choose your own purpose.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and The Dude Abides

The skin covered by hair looks clearly different.

Great results. But you have to take at least fin now. Minoxidil alone won’t be enough

The reaper has no chill damn. How's the hair since letrozole?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Limerencel