Just had my second hair transplant

The reaper has no chill damn. How's the hair since letrozole?
It's fine.
Ghk and peptides are helping probably. But I'm not losing hair anymore when I run my fingers through my hair.
I also have less sides from letro compared to the general population.

It's fine.
Ghk and peptides are helping probably. But I'm not losing hair anymore when I run my fingers through my hair.
I also have less sides from letro compared to the general population.
I couldn't cope with a broken dick personally.

Acne? fine
Hair shedding? fine
Gyno? fine

Erectile dysfunction? Hell nah

• +1
Reactions: Legitcel, itsOVER and Extra Chromosome

Acne? fine
Hair shedding? fine
Gyno? fine

My dick stopped working yes.
Some people don't care about it tbh. Like @Ryo_Hazuki and me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, jefferson and Limerencel
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and jefferson
dutasteride is too extreme
finasteride or RU58841 is enought
Nothing is "too extreme" when it comes to having thick healthy hair.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Mogs my 15 year old hairline tbh :feelsuhh::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
shit looks like the baby from toys story

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
jfl @ not taking an antiandrogen with HT

Lifefuel. How old are you?

Acne? fine
Hair shedding? fine
Gyno? fine

This tbh bh

amazing, i remember how shit ur hair was when we video chatted.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
Just curious what was the cost?

Wish they'd fuckin release Replicel or hair cloning already.

HT without fin or dut: obvious disaster coming

What was the ugly ducking stage like when the transplanted hairs fell out? I hate that it's basically a 9 month process to get the final result!

I'mi currently looking into DHI in Turkey and doing an Unshaved FUE as i'm hoping to cover up the transplanted area when it falls out with a fringe!

Jfl at doing ht without taking completely safe fda approved finasteride. So stupid.
Minoxidil is bullshit and cope.

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare
Jfl at doing ht without taking completely safe fda approved finasteride. So stupid.
Minoxidil is bullshit and cope.
Imagine taking the risking of permanently destroying your libido and sex drive for beautiful fertile high E angelic women, i would honestly rope

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
Imagine taking the risking of permanently destroying your libido and sex drive for beautiful fertile high E angelic women, i would honestly rope

They risk of getting side effects is around 2%, permanent side effects are a meme. Post finasteride syndrome is for stupid peope that dont know how to counter the effects of low androgenics in your body.
For what do you need a libido, when you will get castrated from nature when bald?
The case is so clear. If you are not taking fin, you are stupid af.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
have fun in being rejected by women seeking for NW0 men

They risk of getting side effects is around 2%, permanent side effects are a meme. Post finasteride syndrome is for stupid peope that dont know how to counter the effects of low androgenics in your body.
For what do you need a libido, when you will get castrated from nature when bald?
The case is so clear. If you are not taking fin, you are stupid af.

Jfl bro at thinking being bald will castrate you, extreme low T behavior. Just get swole and grow a stubble, and shave it off, i know guys that slay more then this whole forum together and they have this look. Most important things are face, good bones, frame and height. Big lol if you think balding is even that bad. And yeah imagine thinking you know better then actuall doctor jfl, 2.5% chance of permanent effects is legit, and if you do get them you might as well die, thats like 1 in 60 people

Jfl bro at thinking being bald will castrate you, extreme low T behavior. Just get swole and grow a stubble, and shave it off, i know guys that slay more then this whole forum together and they have this look. Most important things are face, good bones, frame and height. Big lol if you think balding is even that bad. And yeah imagine thinking you know better then actuall doctor jfl, 2.5% chance of permanent effects is legit, and if you do get them you might as well die, thats like 1 in 60 people

Attachments

• F6CA6B85-4D4A-4B84-A403-EEFB3420CBFC.jpeg
    F6CA6B85-4D4A-4B84-A403-EEFB3420CBFC.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 40
Chico is a twink, you should be more swole especially have a thick neck, also here he isn't shaved off completely, hair like that does look bad on everyone almost (except Jack Nicholson)

Yeah, reality is harsh sometimes.

I am injecting GHK-cu currently. Halted hairloss almost completely.
It's unreal how people STILL overlook GHK-cu for stopping hairloss. Me and you found this out like 3 fucking years ago and no one else has even tried it :ROFLMAO: