Just how bad is my bite?

Fubarcel

Fubarcel

Bronze
I found a decent dentist in my city who uses Damon braces with Insignia, I'm hoping that will be enough to straighten my teeth and fix my horrendous bite. I have a decent palate I think, I've been mewing for half a decade and it helped, I couldn't see so much of my front teeth back then.

Attachments

• bite.JPG
    bite.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 67
Pretty bad overbite tbh. But it's probably not noticable to people, unless you're going around, like the pic, lifting your lip for everyone to see.

I'm not a dentist, but I think its your lower teeth that's fucking you up.

Pretty bad overbite tbh. But it's probably not noticable to people, unless you're going around, like the pic, lifting your lip for everyone to see.

I'm not a dentist, but I think its your lower teeth that's fucking you up.
My chin looks recessed thanks to it, I have to jut 24/7 or I'll look like a chinlet. Damon braces are supposed to be extremely good, more range of benefits over traditional shit so I'm pretty optimistic. It's impossible to be charismatic if you don't have a nice palate and a full teeth smile. When I smile I look like a joke, buccal corridors on both sides of my mouth.

View attachment 72321

How hard?

Chin tuck?

No pillow sleep?

Chewing?

Age?
I sleep with pillows but I sleep upright like those old Mummies in their tombs and I'm used to having my tongue on the roof of my mouth so it's no problem. Never did the chewing thing with mastic gum because I already have a good jaw with a proper gonial angle, it's just hidden under fat. I mewed constantly from 19-24 and I'm still doing it, it's second nature. Sometimes I 'supermew'ed by hanging upside down and mewing against gravity, my face would feel sore as fuck afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I sleep with pillows but I sleep upright like those old Mummies in their tombs and I'm used to having my tongue on the roof of my mouth so it's no problem. Never did the chewing thing with mastic gum because I already have a good jaw with a proper gonial angle, it's just hidden under fat. I mewed constantly from 19-24 and I'm still doing it, it's second nature. Sometimes I 'supermew'ed by hanging upside down and mewing against gravity, my face would feel sore as fuck afterwards.
sleeping on your back with no pillow is much better

chew a fuck ton of gum.

How will that fix my bite? I already have a strong jaw, I don't wanna end up looking comical.
will move and lock you're teeth into place. Chewing gum all day long works for dental problems. Done it my whole life and never had any issue with my teeth, my bite, or anything. Won't make you look comical