Just imagine being good looking

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Life would have a whole different taste.
Being gl seems to be an otherworldly superpower tbh.
Why couldnt I be at least average???

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Subhuman trash, Lorsss and 4 others
True, probably the only thing I desire.

Imagine if reincarnation was real, life fuel

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, inceletto, HighIQcel and 6 others
True, probably the only thing I desire.

Imagine if reincarnation was real, life fuel
That's my only cope tbqh

If I don’t become 7/10+ by 24 I’m killing myself tbhtbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6113 and 4 others
I am imagining

Being born good looking is the same as being born in a rich family, life in easy mode

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 7560 and 6 others
5,5 PSL and my height 6'2
I would be very satisfied

• +1
Reactions: CurryCel
I don’t have to imagine bro

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
InsecureEachEasternglasslizard small

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
you're a wizard harry

obligatory "I don't have to imagine"

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4430, godlikesz and 4 others
I fucking hate chads so much ded srs.

We need to put all good looking men in cages for life (with very few exceptions)

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and HighIQcel
how about jon kortajarena being applauded just because he's good looking?

Seeing good looking people smile makes me smile automatically fuckin lookism runs deep

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Danish_Retard, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
these dudes have bone structure for days impossible for average people to look like this :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I wish man

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I just wanna be 5 psl. Am I asking too much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Danish_Retard and HighIQcel
It is a superpower. If you were gl, dude, you could literally not take a cool shower, do your hair, wear your best clothes, put on your best cologne and deodorant, shave your face, trim your eyebrows, almost every time before you go out, and instead just rinse your face and put on some clothes and go anywhere and STILL get complimented, smiled at, or hitted on by stacys like fucking crazy.

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
Being born good looking is the same as being born in a rich family, life in easy mode
What angers me the most is the fact that people are just living, without trying, never stressing about things
chad lives in a perfect vessel for everything that will come his way and he can just live in the beautiful world that people create for him in day to day life. Imagine not trying and just living

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430, HighIQcel and 1 other person
What angers me the most is the fact that people are just living, without trying, never stressing about things
chad lives in a perfect vessel for everything that will come his way and he can just live in the beautiful world that people create for him in day to day life. Imagine not trying and just living
Everyone used to live like that before social medias were a thing. (More or less..) Sure there were discrepancies between gl people and ugly people but not that much.
It's literally over for your life if you're below average in 2020. Like you can't genuinely be happy. So fucking annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430, HighIQcel and 1 other person
how about jon kortajarena being applauded just because he's good looking?

"really special gay, oh, day" he felt so embarrassed jfl.
Gigachad mogging o pry in motion omg. Think he is unmoggable.
I thought O pry was unmoggable.
His eyebrows and brow ridges and good looking facial expressions and cheekbones.
Every part of his faces are enjoyable to look at in motion.
I want to be like him. He is my new favourite model lol, even more than chico and o'pry.

Last edited:
Imagine if you could design every aspect of your physical appearance to your desire and wake up the next morning looking like that.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Imagine if you could design every aspect of your physical appearance to your desire and wake up the next morning looking like that.
U don’t have to imagine Bhai

U don’t have to imagine Bhai
Wrong. You can’t design every aspect of your physical appearance to your desire.

LL has limits, implants have limits and often look shit, etc.

Wrong. You can’t design every aspect of your physical appearance to your desire.

LL has limits, implants have limits and often look shit, etc.
I’ll give u an exception because ur socially awkward

I meant ur perfect so you don’t need to imagine about ideal proportions as a joke

How u gonna be ugly & socially autistic

I’ll give u an exception because ur socially awkward

I meant ur perfect so you don’t need to imagine about ideal proportions as a joke

How u gonna be ugly & socially autistic
That was a funny joke!

Last edited:
I would not be rotting in my house saturday night while i hear normies partying

Look at the incel forcing his girlfriend away :lul::lul:

He's not an incel if he gets laid. He just got mogged by Connor Murphy. What you have to realize though is that even if some guys mog you, you have to take into account the likelihood of finding such a guy and the likelihood of such a guy getting with the type of women you can attract, most of the time, that likelihood is very small, since the hotter you are, the higher your standards will be. Hot guys do fuck ugly girls sometimes but not on the regular, so the 80/20 rule is only applicable to tinder where you literally have to be in the top 20% have some success. In the real world, you just have to not be disfigured, not be in a wheelchair or not be blind/deaf and you can get laid if you lower your standards enough.

i think going from ugly to good looking is even better feeling than being good looking from the start because you don't know how much difference there is only if you looksmin hard when getting older