just invented an amazing mewing device any retard can make

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
all you need is a shirt

so if you start mewing and take ur fingers and apply pressure here

Mewtard

it increases tongue pressure in the mouth if you push hard enough all you do is put your tongue in position and you are auto hard mewing

so take the shirt, roll up the part that goes iver torso and use the arms to tie it at the top of the head with the bottom putting pressure on the area under the jaw, not only does it force your mouth close and hard bite depending on how hard you tie but it exerts pressure on your maxilla via your tongue with little to no effort, I have already seen results ith my braces which have made my palate more narrow in reversing this

Mewtard2

it's kind of like this japan meme device of sloots but better because the shirt can apply much more pressure than some stretchy shit but maybe you can just buy a really strong or small one of these

s-l500.png

yes I am typing this with a fookin shirt tied around my head, I went from mewlet to mewmonster in less than a week, I can feel my palate size growing plebs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Hades
i think westerns should deeply respect japans and apply their secrets on their kids from a young age

7D6C99A8 6504 4E6F 8779 38DA0D5DF041

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Andros
this shit is so legit

legit would be doing it rn

if I legit wasn't streaming

fuk im trying it

I dont know if its work but if i put my teddy bear under my jaw would it work the same

I dont know if its work but if i put my teddy bear under my jaw would it work the same
ur avi reminds me a midget girl i fuked

I just thought to myself what kind of a retard would think of a such retard, teeth wrecking idea.
And then I saw OP was a nigger.