ASCENSION OR DEATH

tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 616
That feeling only lasts for seconds though

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Deleted member 616 and The Dude Abides
Exactly my thought pattern.Dont even want a gf after cumming.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
You know what?The feeling of lying in bed with your girl Is far GREATER and LONGER.
Fuck masturbating srs.You need A cute girl who loves you and wants to be with you😊

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts, Einon and The Dude Abides
Over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 1106 and The Dude Abides
my sex drive is shit so i feel like this all the time.

• +1
You know what?The feeling of lying in bed with your girl Is far GREATER and LONGER.
Fuck masturbating srs.You need A cute girl who loves you and wants to be with you😊
Low t

• JFL
Arguably just as low t
Well idgaf I know I'm a low t prettyboy pussy.
Having a girlfriend is heaven🤩.Seeing her smile.Her being happy and telling their friends their in love with you.Making out everyday.Sex.Far superior to anything in this world.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon and The Dude Abides
Having a girlfriend is heaven🤩.Seeing her smile.Her being happy and telling their friends their in love with you.Making out everyday.Sex.Far superior to anything in this world.
definitely low t
@Simone Nobili its ok bro, I want a cutie girlfriend to snuggle with too. Unfortunately any girl I get will most likely be a bitter slut so I have to give up on these feelings.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
NO CUNT

• JFL
legit

• +1
Having a girlfriend is heaven🤩.Seeing her smile.Her being happy and telling their friends their in love with you. I'm such a gay i love it when she sticks her dildo up in my ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and The Dude Abides

I hate my life this is why i degrade my wife grab the paper blade to make a sandwich and just ate the knife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Fuark how do I compete with all the alpha males from this forum.Who think they're to "High T" and "High IQ" to have a girlfriend.Fuark so many Chads on here
giphy.gif

• JFL
Fuark how do I compete with all the alpha males from this forum.Who think they're to "High T" and "High IQ" to have a girlfriend.Fuark so many Chads on here
giphy.gif
If you're lucky why not. Edit. If you're happy

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Gay

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and The Dude Abides

• Woah
Stfu cuck

• +1
You have failed your purpose on human existence as a man. Just know that your ancestors are looking down on you in disgust at how much of a soyboy you are. If you have a son make sure he is not low t like you .

• +1
You have failed your purpose on human existence as a man. Just know that your ancestors are looking down on you in disgust at how much of a soyboy you are. If you have a son make sure he is not low t like you .
Lol they cant look down on me since I'm taller than my whole family.Dont worry I will impregnate a High T women To make sure my sons are Born as demi gods.

Lol they cant look down on me since I'm taller than my whole family.Dont worry I will impregnate a High T women To make sure my sons are Born as demi gods.
That wont work. You wll be cucked you deluded idiot

• +1
is it the prolactin that makes you feel that way?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and FatJattMofo
That wont work. You wll be cucked you deluded idiot
I never get cucked sweetie.I might be deluded But it's working out well so far so might as well continue with being delusional.
And you please,continue being the alpha male you are.Proud of you😀

• +1
I never get cucked sweetie.I might be deluded But it's working out well so far so might as well continue with being delusional.
And you please,continue being the alpha male you are.Proud of you😀
Keep coping mate. By the looks of it your are destined to get cucked all the time

• +1
Society has gone to hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and The Dude Abides