Just lie on tinder tbh

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Not even one girl questioned what I was doing as a job (I work something a lot of girls find attractive and it gives money)
But I literally could have told her anything else, like I am a rich manager or shit like that, they believe everything
Funny is Ive been lying to some girls about being 5'10 too and no difference to those who Ive told being 5'9
I also always show them some gym pics on instagram or snapchat that make me look 10 pounds heavier while being 3% leaner than I am in real life
No girl has ever called me out on it after seeing me shirtless

You can literally lie about everything to give yourself a better position, why cuck yourself being honest?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 9090 and 21 others
I also lie about occupational status and education on tinder.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Darkstrand, Deleted member 9787 and 7 others
In some countries this can land you in jail.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa, brickbomz14, Deleted member 5746 and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5969, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
They lie so why not us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
You could even photoshop your body a little bit, use face app but not too much and youd be fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 11035, Darkstrand and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 7776, ReverseNorwoodPill and 6 others
Tinder is a shit way to meet women.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 11035 and 3 others
Its the only way I meet girls lmao
I do just as good in tinder as in real life, but socializing in RL is not possible atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Darkstrand, everythingisacope and 1 other person
Tinder in general is just a bad app, other flirting apps are superior in my opinion, but then again, I don't live in the US, maybe it's the most popular app there.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Tinder in general is just a bad app, other flirting apps are superior in my opinion, but then again, I don't live in the US, maybe it's the most popular app there.
What apps do you use?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Its the only way I meet girls lmao
I do just as good in tinder as in real life, but socializing in RL is not possible atm
If you have been sitting inside not doing shit prior to covid, then yeah you will be fucked, but even if that's the case Tinder is 70% men and the women are GARBAGE so why bother?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 9787 and turkproducer
If you have been sitting inside not doing shit prior to covid, then yeah you will be fucked, but even if that's the case Tinder is 70% men and the women are GARBAGE so why bother?
Bro I get cute girls on tinder, it aint that bad for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart
Literally the opposite experience for me in London. Tinder is the only one that yields consistent results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10673 and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6403
imo.
There is only: meeting women.

No such thing as a shit way of meeting women.
As long as a way causes one to meet women, on a level one likes. It's all good.

"I come from the PUAHATE/bodybuilding misc era. Ascended in my late 20s. Girth>length. Will never understand surgery autism."
By the way. I too from PUAHATE erea. My username there was Scarface. I was there only for the PUA-coach bashing mostly though. Tyler Durden/RSD sausage birtday party still stands in muh memory. All this advertisiement of him living a playboy lifestyle, and haveing women constantly around him. And than someone took pics form his party he had, massive sausage fest. Now I I don't mind, but than don't brag about being this giga ladiesman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Darkstrand, Deleted member 9787 and 2 others
I don’t need to lie because I have a fantastic degree, a great job in the works, and a good physique. :)

One thing I will say though is you can’t really tell from my pics how tall I am and irl not one girl has ever cared about my height (5’9). They don’t even ask before meeting either. People here exaggerate how extreme the vetting overall is. Of course when a chick is just swiping on tinder through thousands of options that probably mostly swiped right on her and she has a moment’s glance it’s easy to be ridiculously picky. But once you’re actually in front of her things are a lot more smooth and she’s not gonna be nearly as harsh.

I don’t need to lie because I have a fantastic degree, a great job in the works, and a good physique. :)

One thing I will say though is you can’t really tell from my pics how tall I am and irl not one girl has ever cared about my height (5’9). They don’t even ask before meeting either. People here exaggerate how extreme the vetting overall is. Of course when a chick is just swiping on tinder through thousands of options that probably mostly swiped right on her and she has a moment’s glance it’s easy to be ridiculously picky. But once you’re actually in front of her things are a lot more smooth and she’s not gonna be nearly as harsh.
Just be 5PSL theory

Tyler Durden/RSD sausage birtday party still stands in muh memory
Just fucking lol at this

PUA era was something I am luckily too young to have been a victim of. If I was older back then I would have consumed it wholeheartedly

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
imo.
There is only: meeting women.

No such thing as a shit way of meeting women.
As long as a way causes one to meet women, on a level one likes. It's all good.

"I come from the PUAHATE/bodybuilding misc era. Ascended in my late 20s. Girth>length. Will never understand surgery autism."
By the way. I too from PUAHATE erea. My username there was Scarface. I was there only for the PUA-coach bashing mostly though. Tyler Durden/RSD sausage birtday party still stands in muh memory. All this advertisiement of him living a playboy lifestyle, and haveing women constantly around him. And than someone took pics form his party he had, massive sausage fest. Now I I don't mind, but than don't brag about being this giga ladiesman
That name sounds vaguely familiar. Good to see some refugees from that era. I was on shitty advice because it only.took 3 days for me to figure out PUA was a scam.

The reason why I say Tinder is a shit way is due to the app being 70% men. It's too easy to get filtered because virtually every man is swiping right on every woman. I found much higher success not using shit like Tinder.

Tbh I was into PUA when I was 17/18 and it did help me. Dont know what it was called, I think a lair or shit like that, basically me and two other guys that I met through a forum build a group in our town and slowly the amount of people in our group were increasing. Most of them looked like shit though and got rejected every time they tried to approach a girl. I looked better than them, so PUA kinda helped me get my first real contacts with girls and I even lost my virginity by cold approaching a girl. Went a lot to clubs in that time, got rejected a lot, didnt even approach attractive girls, but it was still funny tho

I’m 5’11-6’ and say I’m 6’2
Bitches are stupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Deleted member 10516
I say i have a social sciences bachelor and work in a consulting firm, when in reality i'm just a humble lookism Ph.D & SlutHate professional, currently licensed to practice in the state of kentucky.

basically me and two other guys that I met through a forum build a group in our town and slowly the amount of people in our group were increasing.
jfl tell me more

In some countries this can land you in jail.

Lmao which ones?
UK, US, Israel, probably others:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception

I can't find the links but I remember reading two cases about men who were being sued or prosecuted for lying about their jobs... in some cucked countries like France or something. One of them also involved the guy lying about marriage as well, so maybe if you're not completely leading them on and lying...

I wouldn't be surprised if more men start getting prosecuted for this as men are second class citizens...

But what I really want to know is what are the best jobs to say you do? "Entrepreneur" I'm sure, what else?

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Tinder got hella shitty lately

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
Not even one girl questioned what I was doing as a job (I work something a lot of girls find attractive and it gives money)
But I literally could have told her anything else, like I am a rich manager or shit like that, they believe everything
Funny is Ive been lying to some girls about being 5'10 too and no difference to those who Ive told being 5'9
I also always show them some gym pics on instagram or snapchat that make me look 10 pounds heavier while being 3% leaner than I am in real life

You can literally lie about everything to give yourself a better position, why cuck yourself being honest?
they expect some degree of fraud.If that degree of fraud is very big then you will be deemed as a catfish.Saying you earn 120k a year when u only make 90k a year wont make a huge difference, but saying you earn 120k when you wagecuck for 25k a year is a complete catfish

UK, US, Israel, probably others:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception

I can't find the links but I remember reading two cases about men who were being sued or prosecuted for lying about their jobs... in some cucked countries like France or something. One of them also involved the guy lying about marriage as well, so maybe if you're not completely leading them on and lying...

I wouldn't be surprised if more men start getting prosecuted for this as men are second class citizens...

But what I really want to know is what are the best jobs to say you do? "Entrepreneur" I'm sure, what else?
low T countries ngl.Sex like everything else in life is you either finesse or get finessed

• JFL
Reactions: Vibez
I got catfished before.
Super awkward date looked good in pics
Turns out be a fucking whale who wouldnt even talk, prob cuz she felt like a fraud.

I got catfished before.
Super awkward date looked good in pics
Turns out be a fucking whale who wouldnt even talk, prob cuz she felt like a fraud.
damn thats a brutal fraud.A fraud margin of say 20% will still be accepted but you can't tolerate shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Vibez
My bio just said I wanted to hang out, have fun and chill. I never put education or occupation. I added 2” to my height. Not one girl ever mentioned my bio. It’s all pics.

foids lie about their weight and their appearance with the close ups to their face and only their face in a snapchat filter.

Pretty hypocritical of them to criticize or call us out for lying when they do it in droves.

5'9/5'10 unless the girl is literally 5'9 or 5'10 it literally doesn't matter.