Just lol at LTRing a Japanese girl

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
They get hounded constantly by surprisingly bold Japanese guys and don’t have the willpower to blow guys off a lot of the time. If they’re even slightly attracted to you and you’re persistent enough, i’d Imagine you can get them to cheat easily. They’re basically vessels of pure feminine energy. I did heavy Kino and had a 10 minute convo with a chick who was with her bf and probably found me ugly, I can’t imagine how that interaction would’ve gone if I were an average white guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Go back to the us, Japan is clearly making you an unhappy weeabo

Western women are obese, washed up trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBiceps and Deleted member 2486
I’m gonna wife up a Japanese girl.

lol.
He is one of the best ones right now.
Which artists do you like ?
men i trust
changes time to time tho.
but just there are too many artists mog the shit out of giriboy or whatever faggot.

men i trust
changes time to time tho.
but just there are too many artists mog the shit out of giriboy or whatever faggot.
Lol.
I like the K Rnb scene

1209.jpg

How would I do in Japland OP?

Hes faggot. The ones with gold, offonoff? Hes better.
Idk, I like some offonoff songs but they are usually too calm for my taste.
I mostly listen to Beenzino Heize, Haon, Jay Park and Crush aswell as some smaller artists.
Also every track produced by Groovy Room is a banger.

Idk, I like some offonoff songs but they are usually too calm for my taste.
I mostly listen to Beenzino Heize, Haon, Jay Park and Crush aswell as some smaller artists.
Also every track produced by Groovy Room is a banger.
You know a lot of korean songs. How the fuck do you know all of them.

They get hounded constantly by surprisingly bold Japanese guys and don’t have the willpower to blow guys off a lot of the time. If they’re even slightly attracted to you and you’re persistent enough, i’d Imagine you can get them to cheat easily. They’re basically vessels of pure feminine energy. I did heavy Kino and had a 10 minute convo with a chick who was with her bf and probably found me ugly, I can’t imagine how that interaction would’ve gone if I were an average white guy
There is this stereotype that Japanese guys are shy. But in reality the Japanese men who do well with girls are very bold right?

I have been bold in my recent dating adventures because I'm a mid-30s oldcel who stopped giving any fucks at this point. But the bottom line is whether the girl is sexually attracted to you or not. There are girls who will agree to go out on a date with you even if they aren't sexually attracted to you.
My experience as a white guy dating East Asian (North or South) and South Asian women: If she finds me sexually attractive, it's like I almost literally can not lose. They want exactly the same thing you want. They just might feel like a slut if you move too fast and push back.
If she isn't sexually attracted to you, she wants you to do all the fucking work and try to "woo" her. And she acts like agreeing to go on a date with you is doing you a favour.

My advice is to Just Be Yourself Bro (TM). You want to get physical with these girls. So after taking the girl out on a proper date, try to kiss her (preferably in a private area but some girls are fine with you kissing them in public). Kino on the date actually works if she likes you. But don't be forced about it like a fucking autist. Do the kino thing naturally.

If she doesn't like you, then getting physical with a girl is FUCKING AWKWARD. But there is no way around that shit. But all she has to do is say no. But yeah I understand the fear of getting #metoo'd. I've been in situations where I got physical with women who didn't want it and I was afraid of getting #metoo'd.

Last edited: