just lol at the brutal life situation of the narcy tryhard Corpse Husband

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
this nigga set expectations for his looks so high that he will have to sequester himself in his basement forever so that nobody can connect his voice to his face

if he looks anything less than a 7 psl eboy anime character he will immediately lose the majority of his fanbase and he knows it

girls are already beginning to get suspicious of him since he's been holding out on doing a face reveal for so long

he might actually have to start making at least halfway mediocre music now

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2157, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
He needs to surgerymaxx & do it if he isn't that dumb & retarded, fix his major failos & get halos if he's a normie

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, WadlowMaxxing and Slayer
He needs to surgerymaxx & do it if he isn't that dumb & retarded, fix his major failos & get halos if he's a normie
It might not even be enough. Girls were pissed when he revealed that he is only 5'10. He physically cannot live up to the image they have of him in their heads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Lux, Ocelot and 6 others
It might not even be enough. Girls were pissed when he revealed that he is only 5'10. He physically cannot live up to the image they have of him in their heads.
Pic?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Slayer
I already made a video exposing what he is doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, TheChosenChad, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
mirin username

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I think he lurks theses type of websites, but is he that dumb enough to say he is 5ft10? At least should've said 6ft1, can I also see how girls were mad when he said he was 5ft10?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Babyblackcarrot, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
I think he lurks theses type of websites, but is he that dumb enough to say he is 5ft10? At least should've said 6ft1, can I also see how girls were mad when he said he was 5ft10?
What if he exposes himself then reveals his height is revealed

He def lift frauds from 5'8 and you're right. Anything below terachad will leave his fanbase in shambles. But I can kinda tell hes gonna be subhuman. Hes half mexican, half white. When he says he looks like his icon, he prob means he has the same fucking hair JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406, TheChosenChad and Slayer
The most smart thing he could do right now is to hire a teralooking chad to larp as him, that's the smartest thing he could do but people could still dox that terachad & know it's not Corpse (if they catch him IRL etc)

Or never reveal his face. Retaredd of him to say he's 5ft10, 6f1 / 2 min

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and TheChosenChad
That's why you don't hype up your face reveal. If no one expects you to look a certain way they won't be disappointed when they actually see your face.

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Some Among Us youtuber apparently who voicemogs because he has a growth on his vocal cords, he has lots of foids getting wet over his voice but afaik he has no pictures online.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Some Among Us youtuber apparently who voicemogs because he has a growth on his vocal cords, he has lots of foids getting wet over his voice but afaik he has no pictures online.
Doesn't his condition affect his spine too. The one where your in constant pain or something. He is definitely ogre tier. Low IQ revealing any of his stats too.

• +1
Reactions: skull_mogger
Doesn't his condition affect his spine too. The one where your in constant pain or something. He is definitely ogre tier. Low IQ revealing any of his stats too.
Never actually watched him tbh, just parroting what I've gathered from like 2 threads I saw on here.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
If he is above average he should started his career showing his face, if he used a messy hairstyle and pretty boy clothes style he probably would be simped like vinnie the hacker, but is too late foids expect so much appeal on him.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
in curious what he looks like tbh, probably very ugly

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Slayer
He has serious health problems & anxiety so guaranteed subhuman. I feel bad for the guy.