Just lol if you think height is cope

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Height isn't cope, and it definetly matters. If you're 5psl, it will give you a daddy halo if you're tall, and if you're 6psl, it will maek you stand out. Here's why.

On average (in america), apx 2/10 guys are 6ft+. And since 1/10 people are 6psl, mot of the time the chances of them being attactive is less than us 5ft manlets, because we outnumber them.
But a person who's 1/10 facially + being 6ft+? That's like 2/100.

Face > Height, but height matters.
You have to be atleast 80th percentile where you live, and atleast 6psl for it to matter though. Basically if you're a normie height won't do shit for you.
Location matters too. 6'2 in the netherlands would be the requirement for a height halo, and 6'5 would be heightmogging everyone.

In American standards, I'd say:

6'2+ is tall and heightmogs almost everyone
6'0 is still tallish, and you will stand above the average man
5'10 is normie
5'7 is 25th percentile and essentially over if you're shorter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Krezo, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
I'm like 5'6" and have had girlfriends before, then again I'm probably above average facially. It'd be about 5x easier if I was 5'9 I think at least

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
aREWDtz.png

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo, Overjetcel299, Squirtoutmabooty and 2 others
Height isn't cope, and it definetly matters. If you're 5psl, it will give you a daddy halo if you're tall, and if you're 6psl, it will maek you stand out. Here's why.

On average (in america), apx 2/10 guys are 6ft+. And since 1/10 people are 6psl, mot of the time the chances of them being attactive is less than us 5ft manlets, because we outnumber them.
But a person who's 1/10 facially + being 6ft+? That's like 2/100.

Face > Height, but height matters.
You have to be atleast 80th percentile where you live, and atleast 6psl for it to matter though. Basically if you're a normie height won't do shit for you.
Location matters too. 6'2 in the netherlands would be the requirement for a height halo, and 6'5 would be heightmogging everyone.

In American standards, I'd say:

6'2+ is tall and heightmogs almost everyone
6'0 is still tallish, and you will stand above the average man
5'10 is normie
5'7 is 25th percentile and essentially over if you're shorter.

Height and face are everthing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, 195cm, jefferson and 1 other person
Wtf is this shit.I mean Imagine just being this dude for a day and walking trough your city.Jesus christ what an Absoloute machine

Wtf is this shit.I mean Imagine just being this dude for a day and walking trough your city.Jesus christ what an Absoloute machine
He is 6'7"
Brutal mog

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205