just lol @incels still thinking any guy who gets laid once is Chad

Yes it does thanks, how about now?

173.jpg

wtf is this 2012 call of duty trolling montage shit

173.jpg

wtf is this 2012 call of duty trolling montage shit
I told him to change his avatar because I changed it to his and i couldnt change it back, so he kindly obliged.

I told him to change his avatar because I changed it to his and i couldnt change it back, so he kindly obliged.
haha tho i remember seeing that pic of the fat kid in thumbnails of cod trolling montages in like 2012 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
yeh its laughable, i remember i made 5ft4manlet have a brain anuerism in vc because i todl him getting laid doesnt mean you ascended. what an utter coping faggot. any subhuman can get laid. ascending is when u become good looking enough that ur actually desired sexually by women

those of incels.is are fucked both in appearance and in the brain, I pity them is not their fault if they live badly constantly. I think being an incel (for appearance) is really humiliating

Over it is
06DB9BA7 ED49 4978 9FB2 ACD48B88C450

• +1
  • +1
Notice how I never post that image because I dont want that in my camera roll:sick:
Lol I have worse in my camera roll tbh
48025586 71BF 4207 ABE4 744E4F64FD91

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
Hahaha look at what one of those coping incels wrote
A reddit larp with no picture video proof of anything and you believe it. Hilarious
As if getting a 1 night stand with some slut at college is something only a Chad can do
Hahaha incels coping like never before in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 611
You think eggy is a Slayer so..

Lold,is that horribleteeth,or is that just some little boy u have locked in your rape dungeon?
It’s horribleteeth, one day he just randomly uploaded his nudes. He’s a strange man.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back