• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, paranakee, 000 and 2 others
Th

just stay fat bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SWG88 and BrickTop

He actually has decent facial symmetry and good skull/jaw

retarded thread. its not just weightloss it's being low bodyfat. posting subhumans that are boneless or go from fat to skinny fat isnt making a point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 245 and Morpheus
Just stay fat theory

Fat loss is the FIRST step to improving your facial appearance. For most people, the first of many steps.

But if one skips this step they will be dissatisfied with the results of Orthognathic surgery and custom masculinization facial implants because the effects won’t be seen.

Some very lucky people might lose weight to find they don’t need much of any surgery after all and it’s hard to tell who this people will be, even with radiographic scans.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, everythingmatters, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
The video made me remember how much I hate fat people

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
retarded thread. its not just weightloss it's being low bodyfat. posting subhumans that are boneless or go from fat to skinny fat isnt making a point
correct

• +1
Reactions: PYT

Stop coping fat ass, 99% of people are going to look better lean and yes you are one of those people.

The existence of subhumans who are still ugly while lean doesn’t affect that.

Leanmaxxing is one of the ONLY true looksmaxes outside of surgery. Not up for debate

Not everybody can go from fat ugly to lean chad but there’s definitely SOME people out there that can and you never know if it’s you, so you owe it to yourself to do it at least once. Weight loss is easy as shit just count calories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Losing fat will make you hotter 99% of the time. However, building muscle has a lower percent effective rate. If your a framecel with shit genetics your new physique probably wont help ur looks, but it will make u more confident, and if ur a shit genetic framecel you need all the fuckin confidence you can get

I WAS BEING SARCARSTIC OFC LOSING FAT IS IMPORTANT FOR GOD’S SAKE GUYS

Soooo many people have told me i looked 10x better with high bodyfat gymcel bloat face. Girls literally told me: you look sunken, and have a narrow face now :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: It destroyed my fwhr.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Soooo many people have told me i looked 10x better with high bodyfat gymcel bloat face. Girls literally told me: you look sunken, and have a narrow face now :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: It destroyed my fwhr.
Your bones and specifically zygos are fucking trash

you shouldn't be fat regardless you fucktard it's as bad as going out with greasy overgrown hair or dirty worn out clothes

you can't know for sure what surgeries you need when your face is covered in fat

if you're fat you're literally a fucking retard