Just masturbated, my hair already feels way thinner and I had about 25 hairs in my hand when I ran them through my hair

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Really got to stop masturbating. It's the best hairmaxx there is. My hair felt thick and lush when I was on day 4 nofap. Now I'm slippin and this is what I get.

I need a 30 day nofap streak tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
powerwanks catch you slippin

Bruh it's the stress not the masturbation.

Jerking off doesn't make you lose hair, or else I'd be bald by now.

• +1
Reactions: v123q43, Dicklet.4.3, middayshowers and 4 others
That's not how it works....

Bruh it's the stress not the masturbation.

Jerking off doesn't make you lose hair, or else I'd be bald by now.
nofap-hair-growth-768x432.jpg

Reminder here's a legit 90 day nofap before and after, no finasteride, no minox, nothing but nofap for 3 months.

If you have high DHT like I do + naturally fine hair then yes masturbation will make you go bald.

Thats actually legit to some degree as fapping increases prolactin

legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
nofap-hair-growth-768x432.jpg

Reminder here's a legit 90 day nofap before and after, no finasteride, no minox, nothing but nofap for 3 months.

If you have high DHT like I do + naturally fine hair then yes masturbation will make you go bald.
But nofap lowers your testosterone, so in turn it would lower your dht. It would have the opposite affect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Anal with latinos

Thats actually legit to some degree as fapping increases prolactin
Yes and it increases the plasma levels of all steroids in your body.

Aka DHT increase

My hair feels so much fucking thinner now. It's fucking crazy, it almost feels like I have no hair on the temples because it's so thin. If you're reading this: YES MASTURBATION CAUSES HAIR LOSS. OBVIOUSLY. STOP DOING IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.
But nofap lowers your testosterone, so in turn it would lower your dht. It would have the opposite affect.

The levels of pregnenolone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHA), androstenedione, testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), oestrone, oestradiol, cortisol and luteinizing hormone (LH) were measured in the peripheral plasma of a group of young, apparently healthy males before and after masturbation. The same steroids were also determined in a control study, in which the psychological antipation of masturbation was encouraged, but the physical act was not carried out. The plasma levels of all steroids were significantly increased after masturbation, whereas steroid levels remained unchanged in the control study. The most marked changes after masturbation were observed in pregnenolone and DHA levels. No alterations were observed in the plasma levels of LH. Both before and after masturbation plasma levels of testosterone were significantly correlated to those of DHT and oestradiol, but not to those of the other steroids studied. On the other hand, cortisol levels were significantly correlated to those of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione and oestrone. In the same subjects, the levels of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT, androstenedione and oestrone. In the same subjects, the levels of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT in seminal plasma were also estimated; they were all significantly correlated to the levels of the corresponding steroid in the systemic blood withdrawn both before and after masturbation. As a practical consequence, the results indicate that whenever both blood and semen are analysed, blood sampling must precede semen collection.

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT EVERY THREAD IS LIKE THIS WITH YOU HOLY FUCK.

SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.

Aka DHT increase

My hair feels so much fucking thinner now. It's fucking crazy, it almost feels like I have no hair on the temples because it's so thin. If you're reading this: YES MASTURBATION CAUSES HAIR LOSS. OBVIOUSLY. STOP DOING IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT EVERY THREAD IS LIKE THIS WITH YOU HOLY FUCK.

SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.
But can NoFap reverse the hairloss that was caused by masturbation (if it really causes hair loss)?

Aka DHT increase

SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.
Wdym every thread? I mainly rate and shitpost, I don't really comment on scientific posts.

But can NoFap reverse the hairloss that was caused by masturbation (if it really causes hair loss)?
From my experience, yes. As the DHT flow in your scalp decreases the hair comes back. By day 3 your hair will feel thicker and will be easier to style. Day 7 you may notice some baby hairs growing. I haven't gotten beyond day 10 so I can't say what comes after.

Alternatively you can get on Finasteride but that has the potential of cucking your entire bodily DHT levels.

• +1
Reactions: her
I get headaches when I masturbate. Coital celphagia has made my life hell.

From my experience, yes. As the DHT flow in your scalp decreases the hair comes back.

Alternatively you can get on Finasteride but that has the potential of cucking your entire bodily DHT levels.
No way I'm getting on Finasteride, I'm only 16, and I don't plan to get on it aswell.

Really got to stop masturbating. It's the best hairmaxx there is. My hair felt thick and lush when I was on day 4 nofap. Now I'm slippin and this is what I get.

My thinning corners of my hairlines seemed very thick and full on 5 day nofap... Had a straight hairline .I didn't wash my hair for a week and it felt stronger.. Harder. Stayed in place.. I fapped and yes now my hairline isn't so straight anymore either.. It could be placeboo but the thinning came back it is so weird

Aka DHT increase

SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.
Bruh you legit struck a chord with me. Wdym?

My thinning corners of my hairlines seemed very thick and full on 5 day nofap... Had a straight hairline .I didn't wash my hair for a week and it felt stronger.. Harder. Stayed in place.. I fapped and yes now my hairline isn't so straight anymore either.. It could be placeboo but the thinning came back it is so weird
Placebo generally doesn't exist from my experience unless you have Body Dysmorphia. But then again I'm a smart person that keeps it real, if there's a difference I will fucking tell.

I feel my hair is thinner after masturbation as well, it could just be sweat though, wet hair always looks thinner lmao
still need to nofap even without hair benefits

No way I'm getting on Finasteride, I'm only 16, and I don't plan to get on it aswell.
Do nofap for 7 days and feel your hair and you will notice how thicker it is.

I'm literally having baby hairs falling in my face right now. I'm probably at 45 hairs gone by now. My genetic combination of hair + high dht is a deadly one, and if I don't play my cards correctly I will go bald.

I see it as a blessing though, because NoFap has many benefits beyond hair. Maybe some that matter more than hair. But hair is a cosmetic thing and thus it is far more compelling and the thought of going bald definitely makes my dick flaccid and shews away temptations.
I feel my hair is thinner after masturbation as well, it could just be sweat though, wet hair always looks thinner lmao
still need to nofap even without hair benefits
It's thinner. Keep it real with yourself.

• +1
Reactions: her

Aka DHT increase

SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.
Nigga wdym. Please tell me. Why do you think this? I want to fix it.:feelspepo:

HM OP HM

Shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Shit thread kys
Wtf I am not lying just kys. Suck my dick I am being real.

I thought you were cool dude you should agree with me on this. masturbate 5 times and tel me how your hair feels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Wtf I am not lying just kys. Suck my dick I am being real.

I thought you were cool dude you should agree with me on this. masturbate 5 times and tel me how your hair feels.
Sorry just shitposting. But yeah nofap makes me feel better in many ways

Alright I will admit I just googled nofap hair results. BUT I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE A BEFORE AND AFTER OF MY HAIRLINE AT 30 DAYS NOFAP AND PROVE THAT IT IS LEGIT.
Bro stop ignoring me, what did you mean I had never have any clue on what I'm talking about?

My hair felt thick and lush when I was on day 4 nofap
day 4 nofap
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: what a fucking cope!

You idiot! one thing has nothing to do with the other! and 4 days of nofap (or of anything for that matter) doesn't accomplish anything.
JFL at copers that think they're gonna get instant results after they just started doing a new technique.

"look at me I've been jelqing for 6 days and I think I can already feel the difference" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"look at me I've been lifting for a week, I think my abs are already starting to show!" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
rubs me

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Do nofap for 7 days and feel your hair and you will notice how thicker it is.

I'm literally having baby hairs falling in my face right now. I'm probably at 45 hairs gone by now. My genetic combination of hair + high dht is a deadly one, and if I don't play my cards correctly I will go bald.

I see it as a blessing though, because NoFap has many benefits beyond hair. Maybe some that matter more than hair. But hair is a cosmetic thing and thus it is far more compelling and the thought of going bald definitely makes my dick flaccid and shews away temptations.
My highest NoFap streak in 1 year of trying to do it was 11 days, JFL. Masturbation is so addictive, I need to go for 30 days at least.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: what a fucking cope!

You idiot! one thing has nothing to do with the other! and 4 days of nofap (or of anything for that matter) doesn't accomplish anything.
JFL at copers that think they're gonna get instant results after they just started doing a new technique.

"look at me I've been jelqing for 6 days and I think I can already feel the difference" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"look at me I've been lifting for a week, I think my abs are already starting to show!" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You fucking idiot. Most things that actually WORK will show some sort of instant result, with the more desirable results coming long-term. Theres a law in science for this but I can't fuicking remember...

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

You're delusional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back